GEOMATICS INTERN FROM CANADA

Topic locked
GEOMATICS INTERN FROM CANADA Apr 09, 2005
Hi I am third year student studying Geomatics Engineering in Canada. I am ready to work in Summer in Dubai in field of Geomatics (GIS, GPS, Surveying etc).

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2005
gimme a damn pucking job guys
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 21, 2005
bump and lump me with job offers dammit!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 21, 2005
I have a job for you in geomatics... My banana is so large that I need you to use your great surveying, GPS, GIS, etc.. skills in actually measuring its length, width, height, and volume. Also its weight, more specifically the weight distribution of the head vis a vis the shaft.

What was that? Yes, of course, you can use your mouth. I'll just close my eyes and picture Angelina Jolie... :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 22, 2005
Liban wrote:I have a job for you in geomatics... My banana is so large that I need you to use your great surveying, GPS, GIS, etc.. skills in actually measuring its length, width, height, and volume. Also its weight, more specifically the weight distribution of the head vis a vis the shaft.

What was that? Yes, of course, you can use your mouth. I'll just close my eyes and picture Angelina Jolie... :P

Yes monsieur. Why not? We have trained pitbulls which do the bj surveying. What we do is we put the pic of their fav pic in front when the pitbull is doing the job. The job gets messy and noisy with the client yelling top of his lungs but I assure u we can handle it. here is sample pic of my pitbulls Image

Satisfaction Guaranteed! 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 22, 2005
Ummm.... I think I'll pass.

But first allow me to pass on my deepest condolences on the loss of your balls and rooster to these ferocious pitbulls. But at least you took it like a man and THATS what counts of course.

I'm sure there are some great doctors in your part of Canada that can install a prosthetic rooster and balls for you? :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 22, 2005
Liban wrote:Ummm.... I think I'll pass.

But first allow me to pass on my deepest condolences on the loss of your balls and rooster to these ferocious pitbulls. But at least you took it like a man and THATS what counts of course.

I'm sure there are some great doctors in your part of Canada that can install a prosthetic rooster and balls for you? :lol:

When did I say they did bj surveying on me? These pitbulls can't do bj surveying cos they can handle the strong and long snake. They are afraid. They do bj surveying on men like u- inflated elephant DING DING. yak yak yak :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 29, 2005
gimme gimme job
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted