Frustrated Job Hunter-search For The Green Continues

Topic locked
frustrated job hunter-search for the green continues Sep 29, 2006
Can anyone kindly help me to find a suitable job/company here in Dubai?

Ive been working in a very reputable company here in Dubai (Al Futtaim to be exact) as a Cad Operator for almost 2 years now but until now it does'nt really meet my demands, salary and all. Tried to request for an increament but nothing happend. Some of my collegues already resigned to tranfer to "the greener pastures" and heard their success of finding the "right one". Tried calling some of them but i think they're very busy on money making! :lol: wahahah!

Ive heard bout how much our company is offering freshly starters regarding Cad Operators and it is really frustrating how high they offer the "new guys"..ive started at a very low salary and waited worked hard to gained what I have right now but by the looks of it it only took them a shortime (highsalary-allowance) being long and loyal to my company I think I should have also the priveledges of having some of the "green" :(

Work wise I myself can tell that ive been tried and tested regarding my job in my company,transfered to many project sites and all, I have this collegue of mine who is new to the company, same discipline like mine, company offered him twice of what i have now,. its really frustrating knowing how he works with that 4 years experience and all,i can say and proud that i'am better than him,.. and my company hired a newby Cad Operator and decided to make him as our Cad Manager 'cause of the experience he gained from previous companies (5-10 years i think?) but whoa! who would be so really frustrated knowing that you're new Cad Manager is asking me what this certain "command" regarding Cad(Computer Aided Design)! :roll: hello..! every Cad Operator should and must know this..! where does my company get this kind of employees, I have nothing against my collegues I give my best to entertain every questions regarding matters as like those. Knowledge regarding our field i share and i dont keep it only to myself. My soul is happy sharing what ive learned from the years ive experienced regarding our field not only in our field but also in other sections.

News ive heard from other project sites that many has already resigned in our company not only from my discipline but also from others (Engineers/Surveyors/Etc.) because of low salary (overworked underpayed). I really have nothing against my company,I'am proud to say that this is a company to be proud of working at, but its just really maybe some certain matters that leaves me questioning and needs answers I am very thankfull so much for the knowledge and experiences ive gained from them and nothing would replace it, but like others the continues search for a greener pasture I seek.

Long story ei! wahehehe! :lol:

tselos2
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted