English-Chinese Freelance Translator Seeking Jobs

Topic locked
English-Chinese freelance translator seeking jobs Aug 04, 2007
Hello everybody:)
I am a freelance translator from China;
My language pairs: English and Chinese;
I work online and you can send me your files for translation via emails:)I would like to work for even only small file of 500 words;
I am also mandarin tutor with rich experiences:)I'd like to provide online lessons(private) if you are interested in mandarin learning:)of course,welcome to China if you want to take face-to-face lessons :)
Thanks,looking forward to jobs:)
P.S. send private messages to me and I will reply,thanks.

redleaf
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 07, 2007
Out of curiousity, how would you do the mandarin tutoring online? via skype/MSN/webcam or something? How would you work out payment?

I may know someone who is interested.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 07, 2007
Hello friend:)I can do mandarin tutoring online via skype,anyway,I prefer face-to-face teaching, as for online lessons, I think most suitable for those who only want to learn oral Chinese (not to learn writing/reading/grammar) and the advanced level mandarin learner can also use online way to study,because they can understand the teacher easily:)as for beginner who wants to learn exact mandarin (oral/reading/writing/grammar),I suggest face-to-face lessons:)
As for payment ways,it is so easy,so many banks and so many e-banks such as paypal or moneybookers.
redleaf
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted