EMEA Internet Marketing Manager Looking To Move Dubai?

Topic locked
EMEA Internet Marketing Manager looking to move Dubai? Sep 26, 2006
Hi, The posts here are really useful!

I'm looking to move to Dubai this year into a similar role to my current and previous. I've posted part of my CV below. If any of you know organisations looking for my type of skills, please feel free to pass my details across.

Many thanks & I hope to join you all soon!

JUNE 2005 TO DATE – [undisclosed]
Internet Marketing Manager, EMEA & ASIA

Responsible for the strategic development of [undisclosed] Internet programme across EMEA/ASIA ensuring a quality of excellence for customers and partners while providing a platform for excellent online experience delivery.

Key achievements:

• Multiple website management across 40 countries.
• Delivering EMEA web projects – Search engine marketing - SEO, PPC, Accessibility, Data protection, Usability testing, W3C compliance & on-line advertising.
• Managing external suppliers for all areas of website development and design.
• Supporting sales activity by introducing re-development of extranet into new markets.
• Leading first e-commerce initiative.
• Successfully re-designed processes for web service delivery and content management system development
• Significantly increased visits by 200% for natural search results from search engines.
• Implemented consolidated domain architecture and policy.
• Built excellent relationships with key stakeholders - brand communications, product marketing & country managers.
• Developed virtual teams for first global web projects to drive centralised approach.
• Achieved a high knowledge of product marketing.

SEPTEMBER 2000 TO JUNE 2005 – FUJITSU LTD.
Internet Information Manager, EMEA Internet Services

Responsible for developing Fujitsu’s Internet programme across EMEA. I worked across a number of IT services and product subsidiaries within the Fujitsu group. From Jan 2004 the role became a global role where I led the EMEA businesses on-line, reporting into US and Japan.

Key achievements

• Multiple website management across 20 countries.
• Ownership of online strategy, transactions, content, user interface development and implementation.
• Successfully delivered Phase III of Fujitsu's global Internet programme which included the consolidation of 100 subsidiary web sites to a country model.
• Raised the level of information and operations across EMEA.
• Worked directly with corporate HQ in the US to deliver global strategy, content and infrastructure delivery.
• Led usability testing and implementation to improve customer experience.
• High knowledge of accessibility and guidelines such as WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
• Delivered successful on-line advertising campaigns across EMEA to support off-line campaigns resulting in traffic increases of 400%.
• Determine future development concepts for content management system reviewing with IT consultants.
• Gained high knowledge of e-marketing, email campaigns, search engines/advertising, banner advertisements, domains, statistical analysis.
• Implementation of new global brand guidelines, developed through extensive user testing in Japan.
• Experienced dialogue with many nationalities & cultures having a valuable insight to global Internet development.
• Employee management responsibilities.
• High achiever recognition.
• Award for online brand development and successful delivery of the programme.

---------------------------------------------------------------

slloyd
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted