Electrical Engineer CAD Positions In UAE

Topic locked
Electrical Engineer CAD Positions in UAE Jan 26, 2010
We Prattham Services are a recruitment consulting company operating from Gurgaon, India.

Our UAE based client with a group turnover of more than AED 1 billion and employing more than 1000 people across the GCC, have diversified business interests in Steel, Structural fabrication and Rolling, PE Rotomolding, SMC Panel Production, Bio-degradable Oil Spill Absorbents, Power and Distribution Transformers, and Polymers in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman.

They currently have the following positions for their Abu Dhabi based offices, for which they would prefer candidates from India. /Pakistan

Designation Design Engineer (Draftsman)
Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Elect)
Exp Level; Min 3 Years
Position Reports to: Design Manager

Candidate Profile:

Should have experience of 3 to 4 years in preparation of electrical and mechanical drawings of LV Switchgear namely LVDB/MDB, MCC panel capacitor panels, SMDBs and DBs. He should also have the exposure of fabrication drawings also. Expose to product development will be added advantage.

If this is of interest please email yr CV in a DOC format with a scan of the passport size picture embedded in the doc file to loadcv @ gmail. com with “Design Eng” on the subject line in strict confidence and the following information in the mail

Current Location:
Contact Telephone No – Land Line
Contact Telephone No – Mobile
Passport/ Visa Status:
Marital Status:
Current Salary indicating salary and benefits breakup
Expected Salary in USD / AED / INR for Abu Dhabi
Notice Period Required:
Total switch gear Experience in yrs:

http://prattham.blogspot.com

guy707
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Electrical Engineer CAD Positions in UAE Dec 04, 2010
is there any vacancy as electrician or A/C technican ?

My names Henry 28 yrs old I'm from Indonesia. please contac direct to my email henry.582@msn.com if there any vacancy.

thanks
henry5282
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Electrical Engineer CAD Positions in UAE Apr 09, 2011
How are jobs in this field nowdays in dubai?
MikeSRB
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted