Administration& Secratary Position Wanted

Topic locked
Administration& Secratary position wanted Jun 20, 2006
I am looking to move by the end of August or middle of Septmber.I dont speak Arabic but am a fast learner.Below is a paste copy of my Cover latter if anybody hiring and knows anybody who is hiring ,ill be happy to send my resume to them. You can contact me on the email adress and phone number written down on my cover latter.

U_bijou@yahoo.com

Dear Hiring Executive:

I am interested in exploring the possibility of joining your organization. Please find my resume enclosed; it will furnish you with information relative to my education, experience, and abilities. References and any addition information you require are available at your request.

As my resume indicates, I have experience applicable to diverse professional environments. I have experience in office operations, customer service and records management. I know my skills will benefit your company. I would like to apply my talents and skills to a position with your firm.

I can offer you the following qualification

Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills in working with individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all corporate levels.
The ability to recognize potential problems, evaluate alternatives and implement positive solutions.
Exceptional organizational skills, combined with the ability to adapt to new challenges.
Computer skills

Realizing that this summary cannot fully communicate the benefits I can provide your company. I am also seeking to relocated and am variable to move anytime.

I thank you for consideration and look to your reply.

Sincerely
Farida

faridah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 20, 2006
Even though you're in the US I don't think its a good idea to post all your personal details on a public forum.

At best leave your email. Numbers and addresses are no nos.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
Even though you're in the US

I would say especially that you are in the US.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

than Jun 20, 2006
thanks guys,i dont know what i was thinking
faridah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted