Why Is Gold So Cheap In Dubai??

Topic locked
Why is Gold so cheap in Dubai?? Jun 28, 2006
Hi,

A friend of mine has just returned from holiday in Dubai and loved every minute. The one thing that I cant understand is that she tells me that gold jewelery is so cheap there. I was wandering if this was true, if so why is this the case, and just how cheap is it in relation to UK prices!?

Thanks in advance!

TheWanderer
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 29, 2006
Everything is cheaper here than in the UK.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 29, 2006
FAKE GOLD !!!!
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 29, 2006
nurato we have enough idiots on this forum ... dont add yourself to the count..

not sure why it is cheaper for sure, but maybe its the very high supply here? so there is more competition and thus cheaper prices. What i dont understand is how come gold is cheaper in Dubai than in India....
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2006
[quote="MaaaD"]nurato we have enough idiots on this forum ... dont add yourself to the count..

well if u dnt have any sense of humor dnt comment on my posts.plez

and if u think that there r enough idiots in the forum ..i think u joined the club befor me ..i dnt need u to tell me what to do ...kk
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 29, 2006
naruto wrote:
MaaaD wrote:nurato we have enough idiots on this forum ... dont add yourself to the count..

and if u think that there r enough idiots in the forum ..i think u joined the club befor me ..i dnt need u to tell me what to do ...kk

Naruto seriously... MaaD dude I know it's tough but give the poor guy a break. I thought he was doing it on purpose but he's not... :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 29, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
naruto wrote:
MaaaD wrote:nurato we have enough idiots on this forum ... dont add yourself to the count..

Naruto seriously... MaaD dude I know it's tough but give the poor guy a break. I thought he was doing it on purpose but he's not... :lol:

dnt worry about it :lol:

by the way nick where do u work???
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 30, 2006
i do have a sense of humor ... but the guy who posted has only two posts and probably wouldn't catch on your witty jokes ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 01, 2006
MaaaD wrote:i do have a sense of humor ... but the guy who posted has only two posts and probably wouldn't catch on your witty jokes ..

ok man im sorry :wink:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai