SAP BPC Online Training

Topic locked
SAP BPC Online Training Oct 17, 2009
Hi all,

I am providing SAP BPC Online Training (SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Online Training).
Weekends Only ( 5 hours/Day- 8:00AM to 1:00 PM PST) - 5 Weekends

Please contact Akshay at +1-310-956-1113. for more details regarding the SAP BPC Online Training (Business Planning and Consolidation Online ) training.
SAP BPC Online Training course includes the official training material with lab exerices and 24/7 system access.

Special points to note in my SAP BPC training

1. Extensive Training will be in both SAP BPC 7 0(Microsoft) and SAP BPC 7 0(Netweaver) versions( LATEST RELEASES OF SAP BPC)

2. I will provide sample resumes, help you in resume preparation and conduct Mock Interviews.

3. Training will be based on real time projects that I've worked before. Emphasis is given on important topics that were required and mostly used in real time projects.

4. Training will cover both Functional(Planning and Consolidations) and technical aspects(Configuration, Coding and Maintenance) of BPC.

5. Batch starting next week Approach me for further details.

6. Here is the entire course schedule.

7. On-job support
This SAP BPC Training is purely online and can attend from anywhere in the World.
SAP BPC Training will be on both Microsoft 5 1 and Netweaver 7 0 versions.

I completed 3 Full life cycle implementations in BPC and there is no need to sale myself.

Please contact Akshay at +1-310-956-1113 for more details regarding the SAP BPC Business Planning and Consolidation training, Course Curriculum, fees, Server Access and many more....

pranavbobj
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai