Free Training

Topic locked
Free Training Oct 12, 2010
Hi all DF members

I'd like to introduce myself,
My name is Abdul and i'm a financial consultant with the oldest brokerage in dubai trading in the international financial markets. I'd like to network with people who are interested in trading in stock markets, commodities like gold, energies like crude oil and other investment instruments. We have an online platform which gives the convenience of trading from home or office. We provide a full fledged training course free of cost before you start trading.

Account opening is very simple. After your account is open, we provide you with a practice account and a personal consultant who will be training you on trading. Once you are comfortable trading with us, you can start using your capital to trade in the markets.

We have proven accuracy of 70-75% managing over 50,000 account all over the world. The company is licensed and regulated by the UAE Central Bank and has been established since 1989. We are also licensed and regulated by Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority.

I'd like to welcome interested individuals to my office in Al Khaleej Centre to discuss this in person, I'd also be glad to show you a demo of our platform.

Please send me a pm if you'd like to visit us or you could send us your contact details and we'll arrange a visit to your premises by one of our financial consultants.

Thank you

Abdul Hakeem - Financial Consultant
Century Financial Brokers

cfbdubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai