Need A Navel Piercing? Available For Piercing This Week

Topic locked
Need a Navel piercing? Available for piercing this week Apr 17, 2006
I am in Dubai this coming week for a few days time. If you want a nice navel piercing using professional hand made body jewelry that uses the finest grade of Surgical steel along with laser cut CZ'S it can be yours for only 700 Dhms. this week only. Available in Pink, white and Black. If you are intrested you must e-mail me by tomorrow to confirm or I may not have the jewelry when I arrive into Dubai as I will only bring enough for those who want piercings. I am a professional piercer that has been piercing for over 13 years now. I have custom made pieces that are made of white Gold as well. I have one last piece that is the identical piece that was made for Brittney Spears that is made of White Gold with Platinum. That one will sell for for 3265 Dhms. or roughly 900 Dhms. If anyone is intrested feel free to e-mail me at stylinexpat@yahoo.com

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2006
they will put u in jail and then deport ur sorry ass back to where u came from for working while on visit
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2006
At those prices I think you should try holding up a bank - either way its daylight robery.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:At those prices I think you should try holding up a bank - either way its daylight robery.

I have a hole punch and a stapler on my desk and I shall be setting up shop at the Marina Walkway later this month, offering a range of large holes in parts of your body together with artisically arranged staples around the bleeding suppurating wounds for a mere 5Dhs per punch and clip...

...cup of tea in a plastic cup with tea bag tag hanging over the side and tin foil over the top personally hand delivered by cycle courier thrown in for free...

Any takers?

:shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 18, 2006
xibit wrote:they will put u in jail and then deport ur sorry a#s back to where u came from for working while on visit

There are many people that came to Dubai with a visitors visa that were payed for their services.
Clinton gave a speech and got payed for it, he was payed for a service he offered. He was not working for a company under a visitors visa. There are numerous examples of these things even for regular people under tourists visas. It's when you work for a company under a visitors visa when things change. How many doctors come to Dubai and get payed for their services or lectures while visiting Dubai?
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:At those prices I think you should try holding up a bank - either way its daylight robery.

I have a hole punch and a stapler on my desk and I shall be setting up shop at the Marina Walkway later this month, offering a range of large holes in parts of your body together with artisically arranged staples around the bleeding suppurating wounds for a mere 5Dhs per punch and clip...

...cup of tea in a plastic cup with tea bag tag hanging over the side and tin foil over the top personally hand delivered by cycle courier thrown in for free...

Any takers?

In India it can be done for $5 and in Cambodia you can get a Breast Enlargements done for $200 while in America you can pay $10-15K easily. You pick what you want inside of you and who you want doing the work on you.

:shock:

Knight
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2006
Naval piercing and speeches by respected individuals like Clinton or renouwned doctors are not in the same category. Do not compare.

Plus you ARE expensive... Even by North American standards... So there you go...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2006
plus, being in the business for 13 years you would also know that performing piercings in the middle east is banned and is a criminal offence - and you would have your butt jailed before you know it...

or try explaining to the customs guy why you are bringing funky looking fish hooks into the country ...
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 06, 2006
True! However how come at Desert Rock there were stands from people openly offering piercings? Not on the spot, but various parlours that offer temp tattoos etc also offered piercing.

CID said nothing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai