HONEST AND TRUSTFUL BUSINESS PARTNERS NEEDED

Topic locked
HONEST AND TRUSTFUL BUSINESS PARTNERS NEEDED Apr 10, 2015
I own a consulting firm ( GOLDEN CONSULTING AGENCY) advice and recommend clients who want to expand their businesses outside the country, Please my client is ready to invest in some businesses in your country because of their Booming economy, we want to know some lucrative business in your country such as;
-Food alert
-Hyper market
-Super market
-Restaurant,
-Hotel
-Gas, Petrol and Oils
-Transport agency
-Real Estate ETC ETC

Don't hesitate to reach me with below details

SENIOR ADVOCATE
GOLDEN CONSULTING INDUSTRY
BUSINESS DEVELOPER AND PLACEMENT
Email:alimahidbin@minister.com

alimahid
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined May 17, 2015
FROM THE OFFICE OF MR.MOHAMMED BELLO.
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC),
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT IKOYI, LAGOS-NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Dear Sir/Madam.

I,on behalf of my other colleagues from different federal government of Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards transfer on the above-mentioned amount into your account. This fund arose from over-invoicing of various contract awarded in our parastatals to certain foreign contractors sometime ago.

We as holders of sensitive positive positions in our various parastatals were mandated by the federal government to scrutinize all payments made to certain foreign contractors and we discovered that some of the contracts they executed were grossly over-invoiced either by omission or commission. Also we discovered that the sum of us$33.5M [thirty three million five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars only] was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign contractors were fully paid their contract entitlement after the execution the said contracts.We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred [for our own use] into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, because we are government workers and the code of conducts does not allow us to operate foreign account.However, we have succeeded in transferring some of this over invoiced money precisely U.S.$5.0M [five million U.S. dollars only] into a foreign account in Beirut, Lebanon, but the provider of the account in Lebanon, is up to some mischief and refuses to comply with our earlier mutual agreement, insisting that the total amount be paid into his nominated bank account before disbursement will take effect.If for a U.S.$5M[ five million U.S. Dollars] we are not compensated, is it when the balance of U.S$28.5M [twenty eight million, five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars only] is transferred that we will be sure of our full compensation?We are therefore, soliciting your assistance so that the remaining amount of U.S.$28.5M Can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated bank account. On successful remittance of the fund into your account, you will be compensated with 30% of the total amount for your assistance and services.So far, much have been said and due to our sensitive positions, we cannot afford a slip in this transaction, neither can we give out our identity, as regards our respective offices, but where relationship is established and smooth operation commences, you will be furnished with all you deserve to know.I am at your disposal to entertain any question[s] from you with respect to this transaction, so contact me immediately through the above e-mail address for further information on the requirement and procedure for this transaction.Please, treat with strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Mohammed Bello,
NNPC Chief accuntant.
E-mail:mohammedbello131@rocketmail.com
Phone:+2348033474414
MrMohammedBello
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HONEST AND TRUSTFUL BUSINESS PARTNERS NEEDED May 28, 2015
ye ali wihid i am local sponsor for any business if you need sponsorship pleas feel free contact me at ( zariemo@gmail.com )
zariemogmailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai