HAIR DRESSER

Topic locked
HAIR DRESSER Jan 03, 2007
Hello, everyone, I would like to ask if there is one good place in DXB that does good hair cuts for a descent price, I went to a place and spent over 500AED just for a regular dying (not highlighting) and a cut of 1-2 cm of my hair and was NOT happy with the results, not like it was not possible to walk outside after the cut and dye, but for 500 I really expected something BETTER. What I got could have been done by anyone with no training.

Would really appreciate if you - ladies - help me, best is a tel no and a location, THANKS in advance.

IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 03, 2007
Well I'm no expert but my sister has been going to Amro Salon at the Shangri-La for two or three years now and loves it while my best friend goes to Pace e Luce on the beach road (Right next to Mercato)... My sister thinks the latter (PeL, not my friend :P) is crap and overpriced and that the original one in Lebanon is the best one...
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 03, 2007
I've resorted back to doing my own hair because after going to two different salons I walked out having a different cut than I wanted, a different colour than I wanted, and not being particularly happy with the outcome.

So I do it myself and am quite pleased with it :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2007
I am happy with my cut from Toni & Guy in Emirates Towers, got it a couple of weeks ago. There's a Pace Luci next to City Center, they did an amazing job with my hair color but that was a year ago.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 03, 2007
thanks guys, i wish i could do my own hair, but i cant even dye ot cut my bangs, hair is too long.

Anyway, will try calling up all the places u recommended and will have to try one, hopefully without a stress.
thanks
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai