My G/f Broke Up With Me After Longterm Relationship

Topic locked
Sep 22, 2006
Bleakus wrote:i agree with bushra, they are alot of women around now in dubai than before

i dont know where they all came from all of a sudden but yeah......so dont worry about it

we came from Heaven :)

Loving_Winter
Dubai Forum User

Sep 22, 2006
Loving_Winter wrote:
Bleakus wrote:i agree with bushra, they are alot of women around now in dubai than before

i dont know where they all came from all of a sudden but yeah......so dont worry about it

:roll: :roll: yeah ok
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Her loss Sep 22, 2006
I have recently split up with my gf of 4 years, joint mortgage practically married. I changed her lifestyle, gave her confidence, invested so much, and she left me... Went through the stress of separating house belongings, like a divorce, and it was heartbreaking...
Things happen for a reason, and you have to turn the negative into a positive and redirect your feelings, anger, drive into something else. You could be in a worse scenario like married with kids etc, count your blessings now that you have opportunity to do so. It's obvious she doesn't feel the same, so don't mug yourself off, you need to move on as life goes on... A year from now you will be laughing at what happened and probably with an upgraded gf.
I have now bought my ex out of the property, have resold, made a tidy profit and am moving to Dubai to start a new life and business venture.
Be positive... It's her loss and she will realise that once you move on and get her out of your head.
From London to Dubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Her loss Sep 22, 2006
From London to Dubai wrote:I have recently split up with my gf of 4 years, joint mortgage practically married. I changed her lifestyle, gave her confidence, invested so much, and she left me... Went through the stress of separating house belongings, like a divorce, and it was heartbreaking...
Things happen for a reason, and you have to turn the negative into a positive and redirect your feelings, anger, drive into something else. You could be in a worse scenario like married with kids etc, count your blessings now that you have opportunity to do so. It's obvious she doesn't feel the same, so don't mug yourself off, you need to move on as life goes on... A year from now you will be laughing at what happened and probably with an upgraded gf.
I have now bought my ex out of the property, have resold, made a tidy profit and am moving to Dubai to start a new life and business venture.
Be positive... It's her loss and she will realise that once you move on and get her out of your head.

Good luck to you!
:)
Loving_Winter
Dubai Forum User

Re: Her loss Sep 22, 2006
From London to Dubai wrote:I have recently split up with my gf of 4 years, joint mortgage practically married. I changed her lifestyle, gave her confidence, invested so much, and she left me... Went through the stress of separating house belongings, like a divorce, and it was heartbreaking...

The worse thing to have in a break up is the money involvement. I have learnt my lesson but trying to talk to your ex for money issue it is not easy. I have been there and 4yrs later, iam still sorting out this. No matter how much in love you are, money should not get involved, because it makes things much harder.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2006
Sara,

I totally agree...

Were you married?
From London to Dubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 22, 2006
From London to Dubai wrote:Sara,

I totally agree...

Were you married?

yes i was!
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 22, 2006
What a load of stress...

When do you expect to have closure?

Apologies if I'm being too personal..
From London to Dubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 22, 2006
In all honesty friend, the best thing you can do is move on. Beating a dead horse does nothing but make you more weary. I know it's cliche', but there are other fish in the sea.

I've loved, and continued to love even when trying to smile through the pain of watching her having the time of her life dating a friend of mine. I continued through her berrating me like a child while I sat there taking everything she could throw at me. I continued loving when I asked her to step out of my life and let me go back to what I once knew. And I still love to this day, but I am not upset or depressed, I am thankful for knowing her, the expirience, knowledge I have gained, and for the fact that she is no longer in my life.

It is a long road, but becomes easily traveled with time.
bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 22, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
Loving_Winter wrote:

:roll: :roll: yeah ok

burn

Bleakus 1 : Loving_Winter 0
bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 22, 2006
From London to Dubai wrote:What a load of stress...

When do you expect to have closure?

Apologies if I'm being too personal..

soon hopefully.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Her loss Sep 23, 2006
sara_uk wrote:The worse thing to have in a break up is the money involvement. I have learnt my lesson but trying to talk to your ex for money issue it is not easy. I have been there and 4yrs later, iam still sorting out this. No matter how much in love you are, money should not get involved, because it makes things much harder.

i completely agree with you sara that money should never be involved. like me and my ex- we were so happy together in the past but almost end up me sueing him. it's very difficult... :o
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Her loss Sep 23, 2006
weary_heart wrote:
sara_uk wrote:The worse thing to have in a break up is the money involvement. I have learnt my lesson but trying to talk to your ex for money issue it is not easy. I have been there and 4yrs later, iam still sorting out this. No matter how much in love you are, money should not get involved, because it makes things much harder.

i completely agree with you sara that money should never be involved. like me and my ex- we were so happy together in the past but almost end up me sueing him. it's very difficult... :o

The only difference in my case that, money was not the cause of our break up but money between us made the break up, over coming the past, the pain and the hurt, much much harder.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 23, 2006

i completely agree with you sara that money should never be involved. like me and my ex- we were so happy together in the past but almost end up me sueing him. it's very difficult...
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 23, 2006
And hopefully, u got it back/started getting back . good going brave :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2006
memo514 wrote:lila don't be surprised people got born like that and they will stay like that for the rest of thier life and they tried too many times to change but the thing is they think that they have changed but in reality no they will never
and situation like that will prove that they will never change

I am not asking u to change, im happy that there is still men like u, who falls in love selflessly. Someone else deserves u right, look for her and she will love u more and take care of u.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

yeah Sep 23, 2006
yeah leila..

totally rite,, I thinnk we men have to keep that previous message from her in mind.. Many feel are selfless...

bye
tins210cd
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 24, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
memo514 wrote:well i'm in mid of 20 so she is , lol i know i should be stronger than that
but love can do more than that

i set with her and i told her that she means life for me and my life stopped when she left me i told her all of that i told her that she should give me another chance but i don't think that she wants to do that i think she got to the point that she is done with me , but what is killing me that how could she after i've done alot for her i gave up my life for her i gave up my family and freinds becuase i was doing somthing wrong in thier opnion in this relationship with her .... last thing that she said that she want me to be her friend and she want me and her to work on that

then Khalas Entaha ...Khalas El hob ... in english ... the love is over and when its over this means u should salut and move on looking for new oportunities love might be round the corner .. i dont believe in friendship with the ex .. let her go and fly away

I totally agree. If you have to let go, cut all ties with her. no communication, etc. You should go out and meet people. do anything to keep your mind off her. Where in dubai can u meet decent people anyway??
purplegrape
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance