Any Kind Of Information About Dubai

Topic locked
Any kind of Information About Dubai May 30, 2005
Hi Dear
I am the local of Dubai UAE.
I will be pleased if you will houner me to guide you about Dubai..
if you would like to have any infromation about Dubai pls let me know i am avilable on
starnjm@hotmail.com
Waiting to hear from you.

dubai boy .

dubai boy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

hi May 30, 2005
hi dubai boy, first i want to thank u for being helpful, and i want to ask u about a few things... i am going to travel to dubai for education and i'm an egyptian ... i'm going to go to the American Universty in Dubai (AUD) and i'm going to enter a major of visual communication where u study graphics and animation and advertising and stuff like that and i wanted to ask if this career is good and well payed in dubai or not as well as i wanted to ask about dubai is it good living there and the good things and the bad things... and anyways thank u and i hope u reply
TOASTMAN
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 31, 2005
Hey TOASTMAN,

I'd like to give a reply to your question, seeing the things you are studying are my bag baby!

It's good that you've chosen a course that focuses on more than one area of media and communications, if you end up being good at it, these skills will enable you to work almost anywhere in the world - comapnies always need to advertise right?

With regard to working in the industry in Dubai, it's certainly growing, but the moeny is only on the creative side i.e. coming up with creative advertising ideas for a company and getting them to buy into it. The people working for the advertising agencies here tend to be Indian and the salaries aren't that great.

My advice to you - you've picked a great area to work in, work hard at it and become really good, go out of your way to see how the industry works, get into the creative side and I'm sure you'll go far.

Cartooning is also interesting and computer graphics and animation is big business.

Good Luck!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 31, 2005
talking about animation I am learning Adobe premiere and After effects
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

thanks chocoholic May 31, 2005
thanks chocoholic for replying ... and for sure i'm going to take ur advise.. and thanks again
TOASTMAN
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat