RAMADAAN Is Coming. Party Is Over..........

Topic locked
Sep 16, 2006
hi guy's please don't send pm . my inbox is full, so I can not answer every person, very busy, so we seen eachother at limetree or daire. so i have some of yours phons. soon I came there i'll contact your.

my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
my habiby wrote:hi guy's please don't send pm . my inbox is full, so I can not answer every person, very busy, so we seen eachother at limetree or daire. so i have some of yours phons. soon I came there i'll contact your.

Read this thread, what is this Moron????

Come to the Desert with the Scorpion and enjoy your Ramadan :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 16, 2006
sorry scorpion. all of the person that send me a pm are my friend. so nothing to do with that. we celebrate ramadan with human not with animal.

still do you want my signature. come line up. make sure bring own pen&pads
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
my habiby wrote:sorry scorpion. all of the person that send me a pm are my friend. so nothing to do with that. we celebrate ramadan with human not with animal.

You calling me an animal dickhead
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 16, 2006
sorry i,m not calling you animal, i,m clling a scorpion a animal. animal have a respect to me. we kill animal to celebrate ramadan. cool down..man.

come and have a cup coffee. i.ll pay for it, including my signature
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
my habiby wrote:sorry scorpion. all of the person that send me a pm are my friend. so nothing to do with that. we celebrate ramadan with human not with animal.

PM also stands for "Peoplemover" which is what is needed to move you the hell out of this forum
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 16, 2006
my habiby wrote:sorry i,m not calling you animal, i,m clling a scorpion a animal. animal have a respect to me. we kill animal to celebrate ramadan. cool down..man.

come and have a cup coffee. i.ll pay for it, including my signature

Hey Ass+hole,

for all to see, your PM to me, completely unsolicited;

my habiby
To: Desert Scorpion
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:56 am
Subject: sorry about that
you sound like someone gay to me. please don,t.

Sep 16, 2006
sorry scorpion, here if someone has a scorpion as a simbole or tatto on body
they are G.?.Y . so in this case that is what i understand. anyway soon i'll be in dubai. still want coffee. ?
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006

devo video Are we not man jocko homo
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
my habiby wrote:sorry scorpion, here if someone has a scorpion as a simbole or tatto on body
they are G.?.Y . so in this case that is what i understand. anyway soon i'll be in dubai. still want coffee. ?

How does fcuk off sound
Desert Scorpion
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 16, 2006
scorpion you looks great. is that good?
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
Guys! Guys! :roll:

Just chill out! Why is everyone payin so much attention to this guy?!
Yeah, he is obviously a tw@t.. so just completely ignore him.. eventually he will find something else to occupy his time!

:shock:
LaurenX
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 16, 2006
hi lauren. nice to join us. how can you say that?
we are all friends and brothers and sisters.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
people, friends and the one sided habiby.....

there are some of us here who may be non-believers, but we still do respect other religions...... so whatever we shall do will be keeping in mind what is not supposed to be done in public.

me for one is against fasting, 'cos I WORK IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY, AND AM SURROUNDED BY FOOD...... AND I LOVE EATING..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
valkyrie wrote:forgive the fun pejoratives...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1022114445

val u rteenager proved!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
dudes, please stick to the subject.....

there is no point but to use another thread to explain what "my habibi" wants to say

P.S. val those pics were awesome :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
ok guy's. thanks for letting me know. bravoooo

miawwwwwwww
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
in period ramadan., it is hard if you r fasten and work with food. but make sure don.t eat. the first day's is hard for everyone. but for you it is hardest.

good luck, pray for you and everyone. "heaven"
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
The atmosphere during Ramadan is great. I love the outdoor tents with all the food and shisha. However, it seems similarly commercial as Christmas though - the shops are open till late and spending money is encouraged. (Okay, Christmas is definitely more commercial with all the knicknacks you are supposed to have to decorate your home etc.) Too bad every religious holiday on this planet seems to be turned into a business tactic if possible.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:The atmosphere during Ramadan is great. I love the outdoor tents with all the food and shisha. However, it seems similarly commercial as Christmas though - the shops are open till late and spending money is encouraged. (Okay, Christmas is definitely more commercial with all the knicknacks you are supposed to have to decorate your home etc.) Too bad every religious holiday on this planet seems to be turned into a business tactic if possible.

well on the other light it is family get together which some theist family lack......well i hav been to duabi during ramadan time last yr......it was fun how they get together and share the food which lacks in this part of th world

Kanelli u lived there for 9 months and stilldidnt get the essence.........i lived there with arab family.....they exchange food with neighbours, socialize with loved ones..etc.........here not many ppl dont even know their neighbours worse rearely talk with their parents......atleast mine.cos they are busy with their career crap
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
i know i am going to gain weight again in ramadan..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
very true. one is supposed to pray more and try to connect oneself to god. one fasts to create tolerance but ironically most people starve and go on with their daily chores missing the real essence of the holy month.
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 16, 2006
What a stereotype Sniper. You think that only religious holidays are the reasons that families get together? You are partially right, in that all countries have religious holidays that give people time off work and no family is 100% atheist - so yes, families do get together for holidays. However, families also have their traditional get-togethers that are independent of religion. I'm surprised I even have to explain that. Atheism does not mean lack of family ties.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:What a stereotype Sniper. You think that only religious holidays are the reasons that families get together? You are partially right, in that all countries have religious holidays that give people time off work and no family is 100% atheist - so yes, families do get together for holidays. However, families also have their traditional get-togethers that are independent of religion. I'm surprised I even have to explain that. Atheism does not mean lack of family ties.

well i meant here many ppl are individualistic but in east many ppl live in community
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
ramadan is great month for muslim people. why?

the family comes together.
sharing and giving
think about poor people. (sadaqa)
losing weight
connection with god(prayer)
beeing strong for the day's after tomorrow(hard day's)
more..........
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006
my habiby wrote:ramadan is great month for muslim people. why?

the family comes together.
sharing and giving
think about poor people. (sadaqa)
losing weight
connection with god(prayer)
beeing strong for the day's after tomorrow(hard day's)
more..........

could you pls change your sign before you start preaching :roll:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 16, 2006
whats awesome that some people send food to mosques for the people can break their fast at sunset. Hard work but its worth it ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 16, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
my habiby wrote:before ramadan i will be in there. girls need wear nekub.boy's need close eye's. don' look around. think about god and be yourself. no dating at all. bcoz you know that is haram. I stop dating for this month. i,m coming to there to share ramadan together. we enjoy it inshaallahhhhhhh.

I'll be there soon. do you need my signature? come line up and make sure bring own pen &pads.

can i stab you with my pen?

and stop telling people what they should do. and just because its ramadan doesnt mean you have to stop dating or anything. just while your fasting your not allowed to do anything, you idiot.

i dont like you

:lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 17, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
valkyrie wrote:forgive the fun pejoratives...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1022114445

val u rteenager proved!

busted!
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat