valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 15, 2006
this is photoshoped...if u pay attention
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Re: Can someone explain this to me? Sep 15, 2006
valkyrie wrote:Image

what a moron u r uto fall for that crap ....it is clearly photoshoped note the chin
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2006
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 15, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:this is photoshoped...if u pay attention

and very poorly done
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 15, 2006
whatever it is........ we definitely could have two gay leaders here :lol: :lol: :lol:
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2006

Why does the leader of Saudi constantly hold hands with both Bush and Clinton?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 16, 2006
You see men here in Dubai holding hands & kissing each other, perfectly normal behaviour, right?????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 17, 2006
sage & onion wrote:You see men here in Dubai holding hands & kissing each other, perfectly normal behaviour, right?????

perfectly normal behaviour for shirt lifters/R*gheads :pukeleft:
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 17, 2006
yes it is normal

dude, its photoshoped
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:
sage & onion wrote:You see men here in Dubai holding hands & kissing each other, perfectly normal behaviour, right?????

i hope to god that you call someone a raghead here in dubai, better yet, i hope i see you and you call me that....

then ill show you some perfectly normal behaviour
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
i didnt get about the shift lifters part? what are you trying to say dude?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

i hope to god that you call someone a raghead here in dubai, better yet, i hope i see you and you call me that....

then ill show you some perfectly normal behaviour

take it easy tiger, maybe he/she doesnt know about dubai
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006

Something that I honestly find astounding is that the only national costume that gets berated is that of the countries in the Arabian world. Different cultures dress differently, show some respect people. It is not a rag, it’s a guthera and agal. The Germans wear lederhosen, the Dutch wear wooden shoes, the British wear grey wigs for their top brass functions, some African’s wear what I can only describe as a slinky around their neck and other’s walk around garnishing only a gourd like fruit shell on their genitalia. Show some respect to people and their culture.

Now having dealt with the issue of vestments, it’s very common in quite a few cultures for men to hold hands. In India for example, most conversations between men only occur when one is holding the other’s hand. It’s a way of guarantying the other party is concentrating on the conversation, and all over the world these customs come from centuries old civilizations when it was a mark of respect just as bowing down was.

The picture is photoshoped, there is no other way to see it, that’s all I have to say about that.
bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 17, 2006
bear wrote:

Something that I honestly find astounding is that the only national costume that gets berated is that of the countries in the Arabian world. Different cultures dress differently, show some respect people. It is not a rag, it’s a guthera and agal. The Germans wear lederhosen, the Dutch wear wooden shoes, the British wear grey wigs for their top brass functions, some African’s wear what I can only describe as a slinky around their neck and other’s walk around garnishing only a gourd like fruit shell on their genitalia. Show some respect to people and their culture.

Now having dealt with the issue of vestments, it’s very common in quite a few cultures for men to hold hands. In India for example, most conversations between men only occur when one is holding the other’s hand. It’s a way of guarantying the other party is concentrating on the conversation, and all over the world these customs come from centuries old civilizations when it was a mark of respect just as bowing down was.

The picture is photoshoped, there is no other way to see it, that’s all I have to say about that.

word
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
bear wrote:

Respect
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 17, 2006
"The picture is photoshoped, there is no other way to see it, that’s all I have to say about that."

I realized that after the first post

What's the culture behind the Saudi monarchy and holding hands with US presidents?

"Now having dealt with the issue of vestments, it’s very common in quite a few cultures for men to hold hands. In India for example, most conversations between men only occur when one is holding the other’s hand. It’s a way of guarantying the other party is concentrating on the conversation, and all over the world these customs come from centuries old civilizations when it was a mark of respect just as bowing down was."

Is that the same with the Saudi monarchy?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums