Emirates Airlines??

Topic locked
Aug 27, 2006
Unfortunately, with e-mail and the Internet, anyone can write crap and pass it off as a "news item".

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 28, 2006
Concord wrote:
DubaiLets wrote:Emirates has gone down the drains, I hate flying them but have to unfortunately due to my employer!

Really?

I think its a good airline.

I also think its a good airline, and I rate it up there with Singapore.

If you want a less in PI55 try Qantas.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 29, 2006
man this email sounds just as ridicilous as the movie "snakes on a plane" .. I am a gold frequent flyer with emirates and make an effort to fly them on routes wherever available. And the food they have on the Dubai-New York flight has to be the best aeroplane food i have ever had (i rarely eat on planes though since its generally gross but on NY flight i am talking veal steak, grilled shrimp , etc .. )
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 29, 2006
Original post is a very interesting fiction. I suppose the author of that story left out the part which says those men were armed and dangerous...

Oh, that would be a terrorist-on-board story... stretched a bit, you will have a headline "4 armed terrorist on board a plane, gang rape a young lady and completely forgotten about blowing up the plane" :lol:

You guys should read this book, Air Babylon, which is supposed to based on real-life incidents, tales. Very funny.
JeepDude
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 29, 2006
This is clearly an 'act of revenge'. It could be anyone who's had an argument/ clash and wants to get back at them, whether it's one of their current or ex-employee or a very unhappy passenger. There is no way this can be true, it is just well-written by a very angry person!

Evil is around, and i agree that this can't really influence emirates, they're far too big and well-known. Dont think anyone with a brain would believe this. As far as their service is concerned, economy class can compare to first-class of other lower grade airlines.
beachbelle
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat