Supermodels In Dubai!

Topic locked
Aug 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:Congrats on the baby Zam :)

Zam has a baby!!!!!!! Oh no! My dreams have ended even b4 they began!!! I wish everybody was dead! BTW I had a crush on zam's avatar.

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 17, 2006
zam wrote:Corcs how it will be called? Something like Baby Express , save 15% on your next delivery :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

'Tantine :lol: ... thats more like it! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: maybe we should start one then :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 17, 2006
Sniper I received 3 mails asking if my avatar have any resemblance with me, I say "secret" :lol: And I think of you as my younger brother !!! (How old are you by the way?)

Chocs whats the deal with the babies? Excuse me for asking,did you have a bad childhood life or something? Or did you came from a broken family? Im bad in profiling,just giving it a shot. :)
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 17, 2006
Hey Zam, No nothing of the sort, my parents have been together forever. I used to work in a nursery school and man some of the kids were a nightmare, that's about as close as I want to get to having any.

I'm too much of a kid myself to be honest.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 17, 2006
Told you Chocs, Im wrong with all the description. Too bad I cant work as a CSI. :lol:
zam

Aug 19, 2006
Zam ,, congrats for the baby....

My wife is expecting in 2 to 3 weeks,,,, and to be frank,,, am freakin out... :?

ny way,,,, as for the operation u spoke about, i think the hospital should tell you all the things u can do, they did tell my wife in the pre-delivery classes... "that i had to attend btw :cry: "
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I'm too much of a kid myself to be honest.

Aren't we all!!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 20, 2006
Sparrow wrote:Zam ,, congrats for the baby....

My wife is expecting in 2 to 3 weeks,,,, and to be frank,,, am freakin out... :?

ny way,,,, as for the operation u spoke about, i think the hospital should tell you all the things u can do, they did tell my wife in the pre-delivery classes... "that i had to attend btw :cry: "

Sparrow your just excited!!! Stay cool and listen to the doctors,yep they tell us everything. Dont forget to give us the good news oki? :lol:

Cheers!
zam

Aug 20, 2006
zam wrote:Sparrow your just excited!!! Stay cool and listen to the doctors,yep they tell us everything. Dont forget to give us the good news oki? :lol:

Cheers!

am trying to stay cool, it is hard when i didnt have a good night sleep in 2 weeks,,, my eyes are like :shock: from the amount of coffe am drinking which is ofcourse an add up to the stress....

but am sure it is going to be ok.... i have a very strong wife!!! :D
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 20, 2006
Sparrow wrote:
zam wrote:Sparrow your just excited!!! Stay cool and listen to the doctors,yep they tell us everything. Dont forget to give us the good news oki? :lol:

Cheers!

am trying to stay cool, it is hard when i didnt have a good night sleep in 2 weeks,,, my eyes are like :shock: from the amount of coffe am drinking which is ofcourse an add up to the stress....

but am sure it is going to be ok.... i have a very strong wife!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like she needs to be :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Supermodels in dubai! Aug 22, 2006
blacksheep wrote:hi guys,

I've been thinking with all the cash flushing around UAE, it must be a piece of cake dating supermodels in dubai

SUPERMODELS lol
hhehe I'm one take meh hahahahaaaa
I gotta check my schedule first :D
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Supermodels in dubai! Aug 22, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:
blacksheep wrote:hi guys,

I've been thinking with all the cash flushing around UAE, it must be a piece of cake dating supermodels in dubai

SUPERMODELS lol
hhehe I'm one take meh hahahahaaaa
I gotta check my schedule first :D

if only i can believe that :roll:
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat