Female Dj Looking For Work

Topic locked
Female Dj looking for work Feb 26, 2005
Hi guys,

I'm Tina Harrison I am aged 24 and i am looking for Dj work in Dubai

Below is my Bio. Can anyone help.............

Cheers T x

I got into Dj'ing when i was about 14. I had been getting into the Happy Hardcore scene ( Question ) and bought my own set of decks. They were belt drive, and terrible, But they did the job.
From then I got into Drum and Base, Old Skool and House.

I also got into music production, and spent 2 years at Huddersfield Technical College studying Music Technology and then onto Salford University to study a BA Hons Degree in music production and performance.

Meanwhile I got my first gig at The Pavilllion Bars in Stalybridge. I played Thursday Nights for about 1 yr, and then started a residency on Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday.

Meanwhile I worked at Key 103 in the Research Dept and spent time working on the DAB radio show '' The Hits ''.

I then went on to work for Revolution Radio Station, and this is where i recieved training on all aspects of the Radio Industry.

Back in January 2004, i began to work for a company called Teen Nation, as their resident Dj.
This company runs an under 18's club night around the country. We currently have nights running in Barnsley, Blackburn, Hull, Carlise, Blackpool and Stockport.
I have worked with Ultrabeat, EnE, Anelka and many more up-and coming stars on these nights.

In June I worked for Flip and Fill at Heaven and Hell, in Stockport. But sadly due to mangement changes, Flip and Fill lost the night, as did I.

But as one door closed, another opened up, and i got the oppertunity to Dj alongside Sonique, Sasha, So Solid Crew and Kriss Knight over in Kavos.

Below is a list of venues i have been playing at in the last 6 months (most on regular occasions)
2Risque @ North
The untittled Boat Party
Stilletto @ 360 Gallery bar
Vodka Deelite
Cobra
Plush
Holy City Zoo
Heaven and Hell
Gold
I have played alongside some of the North Wests Biggest Dj's, including:
Chris Frater, Jenny Harrison, Ultrabeat, Flip and Fill, Dave Ellis, Ryan Stent, Andy Clarke, J Lathem, Matt lightfoot, Stef Xiros, Mighty Marvin, Tim Owen, Trophy Twins, Paul Thorpe,Kriss Knight, Phill Hooton.......

Currently I am Resident Dj for The Pavillion Bars on A Thursday and Friday Night.

Teen Nation Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Resident for Vodka Deelite.

My email is tinaharrison15@aol.com .
If you can help in any way at all, i would be very greatfull

Check out my site on www.djtinaharrison.co.nr

Dj Tina Harrison
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 18, 2005
U look Howw--hooww-hot :) but there are enuf djs in Dubai just post some good mix of urs
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2005
cheers, will do,

Any off you heard of Tall Trees. Huge 7000 capacity club in uk. Well, got a set there on Saturday, playing alongside live Pa's such as Angel city, body rockers and studio b,

cant wait :lol:
Dj Tina Harrison
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 18, 2005
http://www.palmeonline.com/page.cfm/Lin ... oSection=1

there is Dj comp there . Come to dubai for 2 weeks kick their asses if good if not enjoy ur stay in Dubai and kick their asses next yr. 8)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2005
Bit short notice i'm afraid, Nut will try get there for next yr.

Got loads of gig lined up at he moment as well as running my own events company.

Look out for events called Ignite........gonna try get um on over in dubai soon
Dj Tina Harrison
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted