Where Can I Peirce My Bellybutton In Dubai?

Topic locked
Jun 26, 2006
Right all of you - stop making fun of Strawberry. You ask a simple question, and you get abuse as a reply - its a wonder that newbies bother coming on here at all!!!

Strawberry - if you manage to find anywhere before Thursday, you could come to the DF meet and show us that a) you've got it done and b) you are still alive and haven't got some tropical disease as a result of the "dirty" conditions!!

the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 26, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Right all of you - stop making fun of Strawberry. You ask a simple question, and you get abuse as a reply - its a wonder that newbies bother coming on here at all!!!

Strawberry - if you manage to find anywhere before Thursday, you could come to the DF meet and show us that a) you've got it done and b) you are still alive and haven't got some tropical disease as a result of the "dirty" conditions!!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 26, 2006
the_zooter wrote:Right all of you - stop making fun of Strawberry. You ask a simple question, and you get abuse as a reply - its a wonder that newbies bother coming on here at all!!!

Oooops :oops:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 26, 2006
This is all a joke right?
jim27753
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 26, 2006
Zooter, This question has been asked so many times on the forum and how many times has the answer come that body piercing is ILLEGAL!!!

There are no regulated people that do it here, some people still do but it's not worth the risk of what you might catch.

I'm blue in the face from saying this to silly people who can't use the SEARCH button!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Zooter, This question has been asked so many times on the forum and how many times has the answer come that body piercing is ILLEGAL!!!

There are no regulated people that do it here, some people still do but it's not worth the risk of what you might catch.

I'm blue in the face from saying this to silly people who can't use the SEARCH button!

Ok ok - I'm not saying that piercings are or are not illegal in Dubai, nor whether people have or have not used the search function (and I agree with you - they obviously didn't in this case). What I was trying to argue about was the way that Strawberry was being treated for a perfectly reasonable question to ask!!
So don't have a go at me!!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 26, 2006
I am getting tired of ppl mentioning the Search function. Not everyone have this reflex. Not everyone uses forums frequently.

It takes a few seconds to post a reply. It took me less than a minute to find this address using Google. So unless you're going to answer that person directly, you're just flaming without any reason. The poor girl just asked for an address AND was polite doing so.
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
Dude, take a chill pill, I;m not having a go at you - doh! But obviously because of the reasons I've stated, that's why people are taking the p*** because they're tired of answering the same question for the 15 millionth time, so when they get bored of being asked the same thing for the 15 millionth time, they just take the p***. K
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Dude, take a chill pill, I;m not having a go at you - doh! But obviously because of the reasons I've stated, that's why people are taking the p*** because they're tired of answering the same question for the 15 millionth time, so when they get bored of being asked the same thing for the 15 millionth time, they just take the p***. K

p***

I must be tired because I can't seem to guess what the hell this is supposed to be... :oops:

And my post wasn't directed at you in particular Choc. It's just that the poor chick asked 3 times for someone to help her and no1 would. Unlike some other morons who post, she never got pissed, never flamed any1.
A better thing to do rather than point her at the usual Search function would be to just post a link to another topic. Like I said, only takes a few secs.

P.S: No offense, but having read a few of your posts since I registered here, I am DEFINITELY not the one who needs to take a chill pill :P
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
Nick, I wasn't talking to you in the first place! Is your name ZOOTER? And I'm a girl with raging PMS, so back off buddy unless you want the claws out - HISSS - oh P*** rhymes with that!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Nick, I wasn't talking to you in the first place! Is your name ZOOTER? And I'm a girl with raging PMS, so back off buddy unless you want the claws out - HISSS - oh P*** rhymes with that!

Claws out?

Meeeeeow, now this is getting interesting!
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
The vangs will come too is you don't watch it. hehehehe any ho gotta go shopping for me holiday - thank heck I;m outta here for 2 weeks tomorrow - yeeeeehhhhaaaaaa!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:The vangs will come too is you don't watch it. hehehehe any ho gotta go shopping for me holiday - thank heck I;m outta here for 2 weeks tomorrow - yeeeeehhhhaaaaaa!

Lucky you... I am going back to Dubai on Saturday and... Going to Oman for a week or more right after that... This might prove to be a slightly different experience than the 3 weeks I spent in the UK :roll:
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
guys

Chocs does have a valid point. For us regulars the same same questions time after time after time is really tedious.

We even altered the search function to make it easy for people.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 26, 2006
arniegang wrote:guys

Chocs does have a valid point. For us regulars the same same questions time after time after time is really tedious.

I agree 100% with you but some people just don't have that reflex
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
arniegang wrote:guys

I agree 100% with you but some people just don't have that reflex

u dont agree. i wont allow it :evil:
:P

the search function sucks big time
raidah

Jun 26, 2006
also

It is a fact that people who post on here about body piercings, already know that it is illegal in UAE.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 26, 2006
arniegang wrote:also

It is a fact that people who post on here about body piercings, already know that it is illegal in UAE.

Oh come on, I am pretty sure you're no saint...
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
arniegang wrote:also

Rightly said since i joined the forum i been thru this topic atleast three times along with tattoos.

but people who come on here for the first time might think this question has never been thrown on the forum before :).

neways i guess the query has been answered so whats the big deal now:)

cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Nick, I wasn't talking to you in the first place! Is your name ZOOTER? And I'm a girl with raging PMS, so back off buddy unless you want the claws out - HISSS - oh P*** rhymes with that!

I'm really sorry Chocs. I didn't mean to have a go at you.

Still friends??? :flower: :)
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 26, 2006
the_zooter wrote:

I'm really sorry Chocs. I didn't mean to have a go at you.

Still friends??? :flower: :)

Don't let her scare you man! You gotta be assertive!
Nick81

Jun 26, 2006
Of course Zoots x
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 26, 2006
umm.. i never really knew that peircing is not allowed in dubai :?
that's wierd, why is it so? :oops:
strawberry
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 27, 2006
Because body piercings are Haram in Islam! Unislamic.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:The vangs will come too is you don't watch it. hehehehe any ho gotta go shopping for me holiday - thank heck I;m outta here for 2 weeks tomorrow - yeeeeehhhhaaaaaa!

Chocs, I suggest you save your shopping for your destination.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2006

Is it me or does Z only stick up for chics? Abit of a ladies man eh buddy :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Because body piercings are Haram in Islam! Unislamic.

are they ? thats news to me.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 28, 2006
MaaaD wrote:

are they ? thats news to me.

same here... But I don't get surprised anymore, you get used to it :P
Nick81

Jul 09, 2006

Well so is Wine and Ham, both are legally sold around here,,!! and even though I have never thought that body piercings are Haram in Islam.. All the Local girls do that...dunno.. maybe it is .. :lol:
Metallioum
Dubai Forum User

Jul 26, 2006
where did the info that body piercing is illegal in UAE come from?

and is ear and nose piercing also forbidden in islam? i'm sure they are not!
oldhippie
Dubai Forum User

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai