Sign The Petition To Outlaw OPEC

Topic locked
Sign the petition to outlaw OPEC Jul 06, 2006
America defended Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The result? $70+ oil.
The U.S. law prohibits price-fixing. OPEC manipulated the oil price, driving it to 50 times above the cost oil extraction cost. Oil is more profitable than heroin.
The OPEC members use oil proceeds to fund religious fundamentalists who incite against America.
We prosecute foreign drug cartels which violate the U.S. law without entering the country. We can similarly do away with the OPEC
Stop the oil racket! Sign the petition to outlaw OPEC at www.petitiononline.com/opec

Another public initiative by www.SamsonBlinded.info . Google banned the site’s advertising and Amazon deleted all reviews

goga12
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 06, 2006
Whatever... Because of OPEC I live large in Dubai so screw you!!! :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2006
Woh, you had nothing better to do on the 4th of July than register on DF and it took you 2 days for that post?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2006
Where do we sign to outlaw the USA from taking military action to protect oil interests?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 06, 2006
I'd sign that.
murphy
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 06, 2006
I'd sign that and guarantee i'd get another 500 to sign it within 2 days!
tdot
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 07, 2006
sign what?
black label
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 07, 2006
your mum's breast
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2006
Hmm... should I sign or not sign the anti-Opec petition???

Let's see what the proponents of the petition say:

Quoting from the first linked site:

"Terrorism is historically normal mode of war. Israel must respect terrorists as efficient warriors – and kill them, no matter the collateral damage. Wars are not humane.

Nuclear terrorism is unavoidable, and it will hit America before Israel. We must learn to mitigate its damages.

Only by shedding liberal idealism the West can win against Islamists. Advocating political rationalism, Shoher deplores ideological myths, and argues for separating politics from moralism. His motto is, an eye for an eye.

The Middle East will reject small Israel, and she can only survive by becoming big. Shoher demonstrates that Israel is militarily capable of annexing Saudi Arabian oilfields and North Lebanon - and proves that the West will tolerate the annexation.

Some call the Samson Blinded a war crimes manual, while the few recognize it as the efficient doctrine of antiterrorism and the uneasy Middle East coexistence."

hmmmm
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 07, 2006
Forget OPEC.....let's outlaw oil!
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 12, 2006
hey i will tell u what to sign !!!!
ur mum ass :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 12, 2006
OPEC? Give me a break! America flippin' well should pay more for it's oil as the largest gas guzzling country on the planet, people there need to look at saving energy not wasting it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums