Looking For A Flatmate

Topic locked
Looking for a flatmate Jul 02, 2006
Hi,

looking for a flat mate (male/ female). Currently renewing my contract for another year. It is a 2 bedroom apartment, located in Jumeirah. Monthly rent requested is AED 3,600/- + bills sharing (internet, electricity, and TV cable; estimated monthy bills roughly stands at AED 1,000/- which will be equally shared)

Apartment Description;

Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, 1 guest bathroom and 1 laundry room.

Thanx,

Taha

taha1234
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for a flatmate Jul 04, 2006
taha1234 wrote:Hi,

looking for a flat mate (male/ female). Currently renewing my contract for another year. It is a 2 bedroom apartment, located in Jumeirah. Monthly rent requested is AED 3,600/- + bills sharing (internet, electricity, and TV cable; estimated monthy bills roughly stands at AED 1,000/- which will be equally shared)

Apartment Description;

Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, 1 guest bathroom and 1 laundry room.

Thanx,

Taha

Hi Taha,
Im actually looking for a place but my budget is up to 2000 AED. Can you consider this rental?
Thanks
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

ROOM WANTED IN VILLA OR APPARTMENT Jul 04, 2006
HI,

AM DESPERATELY LOOKING TO SHARE OR RENT A STUDIO FOR 2000 MONTHLY. ANY LOCATION IN DUBAI.

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
sheridan001
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 04, 2006
Share a Studio, that would be very cosy! hahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
sorry Janet but its way below what is required to equally share.
taha1234
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 04, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Share a Studio, that would be very cosy! hahahahahahaha

dude there is an apartment on my floor where 4 people are sharing a studio :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2006
funny guys, stop making fun of the girl, not everyone have what u have and let people live it the way they want
taha1234
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 05, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Share a Studio, that would be very cosy! hahahahahahaha

I think we are still consider more fortunate to have money to pay for our own accomodation and not depending on our company who normally pays the staff's accomodation. What will happen if your company does not provide accomodation for you people? Do you think you can afford to pay the rent for the full flat that you guys are having now?
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 05, 2006
janet67 wrote:What will happen if your company does not provide accomodation for you people? Do you think you can afford to pay the rent for the full flat that you guys are having now?

Janet, no offence intended but that is part of the reason you should negotiate and agree on such terms before you get here or before accepting an offer. It doesn't make sense to move here if it either lowers your standard of living or adversely affects your quality of life.

As with anything else in life - settling for less will not reap rewards.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Looking for a flatmate Jul 10, 2006
taha1234 wrote:Hi,

Apartment Description;

Thanx,

Taha

Hi Taha,

I am looking for a room to rent for 2 months only, August and September. Have you anyone moved in yet? Please let me know!

Thanks
Gareth
Gareth Davies
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 30, 2006
:lol: Hi Taha.
I am landing in Dubai on Aug 2nd
I am from Canada
I might be considering getting something in your area.
I just need to understand what is your flexibility on a per month rent.
I might need it only until end of December.

Thanks to comment
Chris
blue eyes
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai