Greetings From HK

Topic locked
Greetings from HK Jun 14, 2006
Hi everybody, :salute:

Just wondering if anyone here is from Hong Kong as I'm about to get over to Dubai next week or so.

HKfrog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 14, 2006
Welcome
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
There must be. Just don't know who they are but they'll show up.

Welcome
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
hey there hk frog
not from hong kong...but just arrived from there...having worked there for about 2 years...also have a couple of hongkie friends here...have PM ed you...
cheers
me
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 14, 2006
welcome
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 14, 2006
Thanks all for your reply.
Cheers
HKfrog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 15, 2006
welcome
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jun 15, 2006
hey Constantine......u on a collection streak of chink frens huh???!!

Hi HKFrog...."nei hou ma"...i'm malaysian but can speak ur lingo...so we can meet up for a couple of drinks together with constantine. Have worked with hongkies b4 so they are a fun bunch to be around...

i'm stuck in Jordan for another month or so...will be available by end July or August the latest.....PM me and constantine your contact and messenger details...we can be in touch.
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 15, 2006
dodgeek wrote:hey Constantine......u on a collection streak of chink frens huh???!!

Hi HKFrog...."nei hou ma"...i'm malaysian but can speak ur lingo...so we can meet up for a couple of drinks together with constantine. Have worked with hongkies b4 so they are a fun bunch to be around...

i'm stuck in Jordan for another month or so...will be available by end July or August the latest.....PM me and constantine your contact and messenger details...we can be in touch.

yes i wanna gather a chinese mafia...and we can share profits with the DFM...on all things legal...diversify is the key word here(drinking red bull and punching a leather boxing bag)...we have to move forward and make all our assets white,including that damn yatcht... :lol: :lol: ...but the truth is...miss hong kong and singapore :cry: ...the food oh my gawd!! :?
constantine

Jun 15, 2006
hahaha.... :P :P :P

i'll be your right-hand man then...(smoking cigarrette and squatting at the corner.....)

uhhm....do u expect HKFrog to be cooking some chinese dishes for you in his apron (and nothing else? :oops: )

haha....ok..our outings will focus on getting some nice hot malaysian/hongkie food/dim sum and then binge on beer (or perhaps XO...permanent feature of HK movies :) )
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 15, 2006
dodgeek wrote:hahaha.... :P :P :P

i'll be your right-hand man then...(smoking cigarrette and squatting at the corner.....)

uhhm....do u expect HKFrog to be cooking some chinese dishes for you in his apron (and nothing else? :oops: )

haha....ok..our outings will focus on getting some nice hot malaysian/hongkie food/dim sum and then binge on beer (or perhaps XO...permanent feature of HK movies :) )

dude
hk frog is a dude...lol...he and you can tango togeather in the apron :P :P ..i will be galavanting with the hot tai tais and mamasans... :P :P...but might take you up on the cigars and XO...perhaps on the 47th floor hotel or whatever the name of the damn thing is...speaking of malaysian..went to 1st malaysian...brought back fond memories...and still looking for a good dim sum place... :cry: ...when ya back in town?...come down for the DF MEET lah??...can or not oledi??hehe :P
constantine

Jun 15, 2006
haha....sorry dude...i wasn't sure of ur sexual preference....at least now i know i won't be in danger of being attacked from behind when i meet up with u! :lol: :lol:

toldja them first malaysian dudes really know how to cook up some dishes.. at least they are as close to the real thing as u can get here lar...

when's da DF meet ler? mebbe i can squeeze in da first week of july. Coz me slavemasters want me to cum back and slave on another project for a week before sending me back to my dungeon in Jordan.
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 15, 2006
dodgeek wrote:haha....sorry dude...i wasn't sure of ur fun preference....at least now i know i won't be in danger of being attacked from behind when i meet up with u! :lol: :lol:

toldja them first malaysian dudes really know how to cook up some dishes.. at least they are as close to the real thing as u can get here lar...

when's da DF meet ler? mebbe i can squeeze in da first week of july. Coz me slavemasters want me to cum back and slave on another project for a week before sending me back to my dungeon in Jordan.

...the meet is on 29th of june the post is up in the general forum...under DF meet
constantine

Jun 15, 2006
constantine

Jun 15, 2006
grrr........june 29.......no can do dude....tight deadline around that time... mebbe next time....

yea...me wifey has been flashing her face card all over da place.....handy tool for 10 bucks a month!

lets hope ur trilogy dun end up with me giving u a eulogy! :lol: ... hey...that rhymes.. drive safe and dun drink AND drive.....drink....THEN drive....

where's your usual hangout?
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 15, 2006
dodgeek wrote:grrr........june 29.......no can do dude....tight deadline around that time... mebbe next time....

yea...me wifey has been flashing her face card all over da place.....handy tool for 10 bucks a month!

lets hope ur trilogy dun end up with me giving u a eulogy! :lol: ... hey...that rhymes.. drive safe and dun drink AND drive.....drink....THEN drive....

where's your usual hangout?

mate i dont drive...thats why i can drink a lot... :lol: :lol: ...i am refusing to get a car...as i live 5 mins from work...and the rest of the time i can catch a cab...usual hang out...hmm barzaar...trilogy..IBO...and HOME!!!(love the last one)...well i am sure there will be more meets happening..till next time mate... :wink:
constantine

Jun 15, 2006
Hey guys, I don't know about your fun preference but I 'm damn sure that you'r not my cup of tea, save the tango to yrself. I don't mind watching though :shock:

Hm...chinese cooking...might be a tough one for you as you got to swallow it down.....not for me
:twisted: cya
HKfrog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 16, 2006
HKfrog wrote:Hey guys, I don't know about your fun preference but I 'm damn sure that you'r not my cup of tea, save the tango to yrself. I don't mind watching though :shock:

Hm...chinese cooking...might be a tough one for you as you got to swallow it down.....not for me
:twisted: cya

LMAO...here froggie froggie.. :twisted: ...haha...dont worry mate...we are not going to so any such thing...just playin...we damn straight....and dodgeek is actually married...lol...anyways welcome...and there is a forum meet on the 29th...if you in town ...RSVP and drop in...good way to meet new people...
constantine

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum