What Great Emotional Pain That Really Made Your Heart Bleed?

Topic locked
What great emotional pain that really made your heart bleed? Jun 10, 2006
I know this is really a sad topic but lets see what really made people break into tears?

Anyway, life is not just about happiness.

saracen
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 10, 2006
zzzz
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 10, 2006
Reading Hiya's posts and one's similar to them.

:shock: :shock:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 10, 2006
well alot of things makes me cry. but that doesnt really make me a cry baby. im jus really emotional and sensitive.

like a death of a loved one.
when my bestfriend tried to commit sucide and i didnt do anything to help. feeling lonely and helpless makes my heart bleed .
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Re: What great emotional pain that really made your heart bl Sep 15, 2006
saracen wrote:I know this is really a sad topic but lets see what really made people break into tears?

Yesterday, one [Christian] lady sent me a letter, that once, two Islamic men attacked her, raped her [for the whole night], forcing her shout that it was for the sake of God. "It was in Friday, what suppose to be a "holy-day" for Muslims", she said. Then she added: "It didn't make me to hate all Muslims, but please STOP WRITTING ABOUT ISLAM, DON'T HURT PEOPLE!"

I didn't know, what to say...
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Larissa20 wrote:
saracen wrote:I know this is really a sad topic but lets see what really made people break into tears?

Yesterday, one [Christian] lady sent me a letter, that once, two Islamic men attacked her, raped her [for the whole night], forcing her shout that it was for the sake of God. "It was in Friday, what suppose to be a "holy-day" for Muslims", she said. Then she added: "It didn't make me to hate all Muslims, but please STOP WRITTING ABOUT ISLAM, DON'T HURT PEOPLE!"

damn did she go to police and raping as far as i know isnt allowed in any religion.....so thoese morons were devils in disguise

did she know those men? As far sa I know Islam has harshiest punishment for rape. Ask her to go to police . Islam has nothing to do with those devils .... trashing has.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

sniper420 wrote:
Larissa20 wrote:

damn did she go to police and raping as far as i know isnt allowed in any religion.....so thoese morons were devils in disguise

did she know those men? As far sa I know Islam has harshiest punishment for rape. Ask her to go to police . Islam has nothing to do with those devils .... trashing has.
It was in Turkmenistan, during a war, those men were fighters
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Larissa20 wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Larissa20 wrote:

It was in Turkmenistan, during a war, those men were fighters

as far as i know religion is almost dead in those former USSR countries......i guess u should have told her....irrespective of religion there are devils.....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What great emotional pain that really made your heart bl Dec 14, 2006

I break into tears but you can't see it coming from my eyes, as i am good at keeping it inside. I cried a river.

Sometimes i cried if i really get annoyed by non-sense people who keep on pestering me. I get teary for heartbreaking news, human rights violations, situation back home, poverty and seeing peeps died in hunger.

I get teary if i am so damn tired of the whole thing that i can't do anything about.

Crying makes me feel "condition" to face another crucial challenges.

What's yours?! :cry:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 15, 2006
when i see the kaaba (mecca)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2006
^^why?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 15, 2006
you will know when you see it live infront of you ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2006
Aint muslim and will never get the chance to see that holy place but i think it's more on spirituality that you'll cry or being reunited with God after the long sacrifices for haj.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 15, 2006
its just like at that moment god has just touched my heart with his mercy to give a chance to visit that place and worship allah
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 15, 2006
Bleakus wrote:its just like at that moment god has just touched my heart with his mercy to give a chance to visit that place and worship allah

The Kaaba

I agree the Kaaba is amazing when you see with your own eyes it does make you emotional and close to allah swt.
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 16, 2006
I would love to visit - but i am not allowed :(
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat