Wedded To Him Or His Family?

Topic locked
Wedded to him or his family? May 21, 2006
"When you get married to a person, you get married to his family too".

How valid is the above statement? I always hear people saying that when you get married to a guy, you get married to the whole family all together. Therefore, even if you love him and all, you should keep an open eye his family as well. Do you agree with this?

Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 21, 2006
:bs: :stfu: :sleepy1: :sleepy2: :blah5: :withstupid: :knob:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Wedded to him or his family? May 21, 2006
Hiya wrote:"When you get married to a person, you get married to his family too".

How valid is the above statement? I always hear people saying that when you get married to a guy, you get married to the whole family all together. Therefore, even if you love him and all, you should keep an open eye his family as well. Do you agree with this?

ahhhhm nope, i do not agree, not a must to have to entire family buzz u every minute, :shock: depends on how u manage the situation! why should i pretend that i am happy when my mother in law is goind trough my kitchen evaluateing all in the house, the courtains r not the right colour, the furniture has soem dust on it, the carpet is to small! Damn....i shall send her out to talk a walk and come back when she's cool with whatever i wanna have in my house! :twisted: :lol:
now...to get seriouse: there is not a rule about what u saied, but there is the common sense, so normaly when u get married it's suposed that u get "in law" related with ur husband's/wife's family. so if he/she loves it's not like u have to fake love for them, i think that if u give them the proper respect and keep the situation under control the risk of invasion
is small but yet there r nice and cool IN LAWS and horrible one, depending on the situation! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006
Liban wrote::bs: :stfu: :sleepy1: :sleepy2: :blah5: :withstupid: :knob:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Hiya wrote:"When you get married to a person, you get married to his family too".

oh

you mean the entire family will fck the gal :roll: ....thats sad ......

I have only daddy , who lives on Internet , you only have to give him rehabilitation pills after 3 hours with X-mas Beer :wink: ....
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May I ask u one thing,
where r u originally from ?!
I am just curious !!

:?: :?: :?:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 21, 2006
I don't think that that statement is 100% true. BUT, one shouLd always consider the spouse's family. Simply because it would reduce strains by a LOT!
Not to mention, that if you get along with the family .. u get closer to your spouse.. because they are the window to his past u'll be sharing each others pasts.
So one should never discard the family... on the basis that i'm marryin HIM/HER not the family...
+ if you do not get along with the family, it may lead to resentment and cause conflicts between the two of you!

here, this is my opinion and i hope i cleared some doubts regarding this thread!
Hiya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 21, 2006
Hiya wrote:I don't think that that statement is 100% true. BUT, one shouLd always consider the spouse's family. Simply because it would reduce strains by a LOT!
Not to mention, that if you get along with the family .. u get closer to your spouse.. because they are the window to his past u'll be sharing each others pasts.
So one should never discard the family... on the basis that i'm marryin HIM/HER not the family...
+ if you do not get along with the family, it may lead to resentment and cause conflicts between the two of you!

here, this is my opinion and i hope i cleared some doubts regarding this thread!
not so much hiya :shock: :? i am sorry to dissapoint u!
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006
actually we only wanna facilitate the road to big daddy by getting married with the baby boy :oops:
so yeah, we r getting married with the whole family :lol: :lol: :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 21, 2006
raidah wrote:actually we only wanna facilitate the road to big daddy by getting married with the baby boy :oops:

auch girl! that was nasty! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
don't reveil all women's secrets! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006
alexandra wrote:
raidah wrote:actually we only wanna facilitate the road to big daddy by getting married with the baby boy :oops:

just read it in the papers...u mean its true? :shock:
:angel4:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 21, 2006
raidah wrote:
alexandra wrote:

just read it in the papers...u mean its true? :shock:
:angel4:

only sometimes :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ooops :shock: i forgot to mention that i also read that in a magazine :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006

do u by any chance happen to know if DK has a boy???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 21, 2006
:dontknow: :happy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy2: :sleepy3: :sleepy4: :sleepy5: :sleepy6:

I second Liban.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2006
Liban wrote::bs: :stfu: :sleepy1: :sleepy2: :blah5: :withstupid: :knob:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: