Sign Of Allah: Torture In A Tomb

Topic locked
Sign of Allah: Torture in a tomb May 10, 2006
Assalamalykum
Its an eyeopener for each n every one of us .

Please take some time to think about it .seriously!!!

And please forward this to all the Muslim brothers and sisters .

Lets help each other to by spreading Islam. Becoz even if one person will mend his ways becoz of your forward you have earned a lot for your "Akhera"

Salam Alykum Allah maakum

On this photo a 18-year old young man who died in one of hospitals of Oman. The corpse of the boy has been dug out from a tomb in 3 hours after his funeral under the insisting of his father. The boy died in hospital and has been buried under the Islamic law and on the same day after obligatory ablution of the body. However after funeral the father has doubted of the diagnosis of doctors and wanted to identify the true reason of his death.

Relatives and his friends shocked when they saw the corpse. He was completely different within 3 hours. He turned grey as the very old man, with traces of obvious tortures and the most severe beating, with the broken bones of hands and legs, with the edges broken and pressed into a body.

All His body and face were full of bruise. The open eyes-showed hopeless fear and pain. The blood obviously attributes that the boy has been subjected to the most severe torture.

Close relatives of the dead man have addressed to Islamic scientists who have unequivocally declared that it is available results of tomb torture which the Allah ( s.w.t) and in the Hadis of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) have warned.

The shocked father of the boy has admitted that his son was spoilt, did not do Solat, and had a carefree way of life, having involved in different sins.

Each died person comes across tests in the tomb for exception Shahids who died in Jihad on the way of Allah. This is first terrible test which the person comes across before the Doomsday.

In Hadis of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w):

- After the death the spirit of died person will return to a body then two Angels will come, Munkar and Nakir, and will ask: "Who is your Lord?" he will answer: "my Lord - Allah ". Then they will ask: "What is your religion?" he will answer: "My religion - Islam". Then they will ask him: "Who that person who has been sent to you?" he will answer: "He is the Prophet of Allah ". Then they will ask him: "How do you know?" He will answer: "I read the Book of Allah and trusted Him.

And then from heavens the voice will come: " My Slave has told the truth, lay it to bed from Paradise and open the Gate of Paradise " - then it will be full of pleasure and he begins to feel paradise pleasure, and his tomb becomes spacious, that eyes can reach.

The Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s.a.w) said about the sinners. After the death the spirit of died person will return to the body then two Angels will come and ask, "Who is your Lord?" he will answer: "I do not know". Then they will ask: " Who that person who has been sent to you?" he again will answer: I "do not know" - and then from the sky the voice will come: "he told a lie, Put him into a box from fire and open before it the Gate of a hell! "-then it will be captured with heat of the hell, and his tomb becomes narrow and the edges will be compressed.

In Hadis it is also said, that Angels will severely beat the sinners during interrogation in the tomb and this torture will be awful. It is informed also, that our Messenger ( s.a.w) supplicated to Allah to protect Him from tortures of a tomb and asked other people to do so.

The history of 18-year old young men is a sign for believers and this is only next fairy tale for whom hearts are sealed by Allah. They look and do not see, listen and do not hear?

emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

May 10, 2006
The Quran speaks of this indeed.

But my understanding was the the soul was tortured and beaten and NOT the body... I could be wrong but I beleive my understanding to be the right one. The body is just a vessel for the soul and is nothing after death.

Also, I researched the document on the net. I saw the pictures which didn't come out here, and lemmi say it is ghastly to the point of being fake. I have severe doubts as to the authenticity of the story.

Again, I may be wrong.

But this part holds true except that the translation is flawd because it is the "roh" (soul) that the hadith refers to and not the body.... The tomb is a symbolic reference of the space around the soul.

In Hadis of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w):

- After the death the spirit of died person will return to a body then two Angels will come, Munkar and Nakir, and will ask: "Who is your Lord?" he will answer: "my Lord - Allah ". Then they will ask: "What is your religion?" he will answer: "My religion - Islam". Then they will ask him: "Who that person who has been sent to you?" he will answer: "He is the Prophet of Allah ". Then they will ask him: "How do you know?" He will answer: "I read the Book of Allah and trusted Him.

And then from heavens the voice will come: " My Slave has told the truth, lay it to bed from Paradise and open the Gate of Paradise " - then it will be full of pleasure and he begins to feel paradise pleasure, and his tomb becomes spacious, that eyes can reach.

The Prophet of Allah Muhammad (s.a.w) said about the sinners. After the death the spirit of died person will return to the body then two Angels will come and ask, "Who is your Lord?" he will answer: "I do not know". Then they will ask: " Who that person who has been sent to you?" he again will answer: I "do not know" - and then from the sky the voice will come: "he told a lie, Put him into a box from fire and open before it the Gate of a hell! "-then it will be captured with heat of the hell, and his tomb becomes narrow and the edges will be compressed.

In Hadis it is also said, that Angels will severely beat the sinners during interrogation in the tomb and this torture will be awful. It is informed also, that our Messenger ( s.a.w) supplicated to Allah to protect Him from tortures of a tomb and asked other people to do so.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
yep u are rite but to make us understand and to open our eyes Allah may do so...am i rite liban ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

May 10, 2006
emadullah wrote:yep u are rite but to make us understand and to open our eyes Allah may do so...am i rite liban ?

Allah can and may and will do as He Pleases....

You are right.

Allah/God (or whatever name you give Him) is All Mighty and All Powerful. Praise be onto Him.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
There are 6 Billion people in the world and approximately 500,000 people die daily. And remember the more scarier the story the more people are interested. the world is really bad place and there are people worse than just doing simple "sins".
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

May 10, 2006
bsorc wrote:There are 6 Billion people in the world and approximately 500,000 people die daily. And remember the more scarier the story the more people are interested. the world is really bad place and there are people worse than just doing simple "sins".

It is enough to make you shudder....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 10, 2006
I would certainly be skeptical about this story. How does anyone know that those aren't pictures of an old man who died, or a person with albinism. I see a lot of Muslims around these parts who drink and go to prostitutes etc., yet some 18 year old from Oman was so evil that his body was beaten by spirits after death? I think there would be more cases of this with more Muslims who died after having leading a bad life if this kind of thing supposedly happens in Islam.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Sign of Allah: Torture in a tomb May 11, 2006
Your pictures aren't showing up, can you post them again please?
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

May 11, 2006
Can't view them either.

But by the descriptions that are given. Many of the injuries sustained would not appear as such on a dead body.

Bruising and such injuries would not appear as the cellular structure has changed and the cells themselves are already dead and therefore would not react in this way.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 11, 2006
Thats why I said the story in relation to the body seems a little far fetched but that the actualy quote on the torture of the soul is correct according the the Quran.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 11, 2006
Oh and I saw the pictures somewhere else. Looks doctored...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 11, 2006
Well the concept of a soul being tortured for it's earthly sins is certainly no new concept and is also talked about in many religious texts.

But for physical manifestation to take place on an already dead body is impossible as the soul (if you believe in all of this) is no longer resident within it.

Within a short period of someone dying a body basically liquifies from the inside, hence the plugging of all orifices to prevent leakage or embalming or removal of internal organs. Rigamortise sets in and the body becomes rigid. All these things will happen within a few hours of death. Rendering the corpse unable to sustain injuries such as bruising. Bones obviously can still be broken, but skin, muscles and other soft tissue would not show visible injuries like bruising.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 11, 2006
Choco, whats your point????

Did I say the soul torture was a new concept? NO!

As for the body thing, I first said it is incorrect and a bad transaltion to English, so why do you keep repeating yourself?? :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 11, 2006
I was agreeing and elaborating - for those that might not have a general knowledge of how things happen biologically.

It wasn't necessarily about you my dear. :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 11, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
It wasn't necessarily about you my dear. :D

Nooooooo!!!!! Do not say "my dear" to me because it brings images of these annoying Indians that keep using that word when they get frustrated.... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Sign of Allah: Torture in a tomb May 14, 2006
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

May 15, 2006
truly it cant happen biologically. Fear is used as a motivational tool once again.
I have a few examples.
A farmer found a pumpkin which had the words" There is no god but Allah and Muhammad(pbuh) is the Messenger"

An islamic scholar proved him wrong by testing the pumpkin at the lab and to find he actually had written it himself using a chemical

the story of the girl in oman who turned into an animal because she hit her mother while she recited the Quran and she listened to the music. It was again proved a hoax and ironically by an Islamic Scholar.

The point is there is a good explanation to everything. I think being an atheist doesnt give me this right but hasnt it been said that the Holy Quran is the greatest miracle and that you should follow it. But not things relating directly to ALLAH. He has left things vague for you to figure it out to test and let you decide your destiny. He won't send accurate examples to lead you towards Him. If it was that way there would be no point of the tests.

Muslims who create such hoaxes just do inorder to get some attention and are a disgrace to a beautiful religion.

Girl Animal hoax = http://www.qarxis.com/dayniile_hoax
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums