Xmas Gift Ideas

Topic locked
Xmas Gift Ideas Dec 13, 2004
I need ideas, besides the usual perfumes,chocolates,etc... Whats something different, something new in Dubai ? Any thoughts,...

Cheers,

D

smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Dec 14, 2004
for a lady i would recommend a spa treatment. gift vouchers are readily avable at most spa's like celopatra.

for a child nothing beats a playstation game. i would recomment gta 3. this is a great gift for the ages of 12-21.

for a man i would suggest a eletric shaver or some more of gadget. guys love em.

hope i was of help
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
Hey! Woman love thoughtful stuff, like if ur woman saw or pointed out something she liked, get it for her! I think it's sweet! Plus Jewelry is good too! Like something simple not too big! Men, men are the hardest to buy gifts for, hmm I would say a watch or shoes, clothes etc. NO SHAVERS! lol As for kids, toys n stuff will do!! :)
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
i actualy thought get her a shaver or a nice sports car. u can use it then and she things its hers :wink:

U MAY CALL ME "THE BRAIN!"
FAKESPIKE

Dec 14, 2004
whatever!
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2004
Wall mounted Plasma TV with DVD and Home Theatre surround system.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2004
hmmmm money

the best gift is jst put the money in da damn envelope an say i didnt know wat to buy for u so go ahead do it urself... atleast ull save on the petrol costs of driving around looking for the gift an on ur time of tryin to find da damnn gift......... i mean we all know u buyin the gift to get laid belive me the money will do the trick as well :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 15, 2004
Everything for u is to get laid ,,, there is more to a relationship then S**...I think it is the thought that u went around looking for the gift that makes it more special
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 15, 2004
Alvii's right, I think it's cute when a guy shops for a girl. But the gift has to be nice though.
monalisa
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2004
LAST DAY OF SHOPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

WHAT TO GET WHAT TO GET....
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat