Making Friends

making friends Mar 31, 2020
looking for friends who can communicate and interested to meet different kinds of people having different personalities

say hi and introduce yourself and we can chat and see our different perspective and open our true being and be connected as one

let me start

hi im Sir K.

im an optimist and a philosopher and i believe there's no such thing as good or Bad in this world

Sirkeene
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Making Friends Apr 01, 2020
How can you be optimist when you don't believe in good? You are optimistic that everything will be the same...no better, no worse??
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

thats the beauty of it, bare with me as i explain

what is good what is bad, personally i believe good or bad lies on the perspective only of the beholder.

good or bad is a word that would describe a person referral to a certain object or subject.

ex:

in some countries its bad to have many wives but in some its accepted and more over considered good having many wives.

the basic concept of good and bad is always defined by emotion, perspective, religion, and culture

thats why i came to an understanding in the realistic standing of this world being an optimist, i hereby say theres is no good nor bad but all happen for a reason and its up to the individuals acceptance if the affect and effect of the certain situation brings to the individual
Sirkeene
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Well there is a good and there is a bad and God gave special gift to people of purity (mostly kids and youth) to differentiate it by their nature (fitrah).
And also those who do good deeds and avoid sins get a gift from God to differentiate the truth from the evil (the good from the bad).

I can see you are not into this and I respect your point of view (and situation) and wish you the best.
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Making Friends Apr 22, 2021
Hi,
We offer from Dubai:

Garment stock lots Shoe stock lots , Velvet stock lots, and many more items.

We can ship promptly to Asian ports, Central Asia, African ports.

In all cases payment in advance. Can also visit us in UAE to finalise transactions.

Interested, pls feel free to contact: pozaluista@gmail.com

Thanks

Mustafa

--- Apr 22, 2021 ---

Hi,
We offer from Dubai:

Garment stock lots Shoe stock lots , Velvet stock lots, and many more items.

We can ship promptly to Asian ports, Central Asia, African ports.

In all cases payment in advance. Can also visit us in UAE to finalise transactions.

Interested, pls feel free to contact: pozaluista@gmail.com

Thanks

Mustafa
poznakomitsiya
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat