A Funded Partner Is Required To Establish An Interior Design

Topic locked
A funded partner is required to establish an Interior Design Mar 17, 2016
We are a developing interior design and contracting company in Dubai, U.A.E. We are looking for a investing partner to support us to establish a Company, we are looking for a person who have an interior design company and wish to extend your operation in Dubai.

I have more than 10 years of experience in U.A.E construction industry, I have an established contracting (technical contracting company) in U.A.E, we done signature projects for a leading contracting companies. I have good lead of contacts in U.A.E to promote the business and establish.

Presently we are doing false ceiling and partitions installation, Block work, Plastering, tiling and Air-conditioning works for leading contracting companies.

Since there is good businesses are coming up in Dubai, U.A.E. for Dubai Expo 2020 and for the Dubai vision for 2030. We are very much interested to start a well-established interior design and fit out company in Dubai.
I hope that is letter finds you well. My colleagues and I greatly appreciate your time with regard to this matter. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me on email; msajanp@gmail.com . Thank you again for your time.

Thank you for your consideration. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Mohammed Shafeeq.

msajanp
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed