Looking For Business Partner For An Attractive Activity

Topic locked
Looking for business partner for an attractive activity Jul 06, 2014
We are looking for a Business Partner to continue on the implementation in Dubai of the biggest floor and ceiling renovation, french franchise company that have more than 20 years’ experience in Europe. This company have top European customers using its services in floor and ceiling renovation (suspended ceilings, vitrified concrete, polished concrete, marble, terracotta, plastic flooring, wood floors, carpets). The franchise, license fees contract and part of material are already bought and in service in UAE along with marketing and operations software's and flyers/brochures.

We started, one year back, the development of the carpet renovation business with some major success in banks, private enterprise companies and have a great portfolio of promising prospects.

At this stage, and from the feedback we got from the market, we intend to. develop and market the complete portfolio of the franchiser in order to offer a global solution for our customers (hotels, lawyers, banks, insurance, cinema, new buildings, kitchen/restaurants).

As our customers appreciated our unique solution in the market (Regarding the carpets we have developed a brand new dry cleaning technology without water or shampoo), we will offer the same unique solutions.

We are looking for partner or a financial group to pursue the next phases of our development. We are open to discuss any scenario that will protect and reward rapidly the interest of the group.
This venture, we are sure, is ambitious with a guaranteed ROI.

Worldisyours
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 11, 2014
I am interested in your proposal. Kindly send me some more details about the proposal on my mail id rajanbaya@gmail.com . Thanks CA Rajan BAya
rajanbaya
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed