Willing To Invest In Dubai Business

Topic locked
Willing to invest in dubai business Jun 02, 2013
Hello
I am 24yr old man from Pakistan.
Planning to move to Dubai, and investing in profitable business.
If anyone looking for investments and have good running business or starting up new with good idea, i would like to invest with them.
Interested persons please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

zunain
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jun 26, 2013
Hello,

We have a shop in Dubai, Deira. We looking for investors to boost the business and sales. We mainly deal in Electronics, consumer electronics, Mobile, computer HW/SW, assesories, periperals , toner and inkjets we also have our own brand for some of the products, if intrested to get in touch with us to take this further and discuss more in detail

Thanks

Gina
kgmcomputer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jul 02, 2013
zunain ,
zunain ,Dear Z,

we have a business perposal in runing business in dubai 25$Million Terover . if you interested in Wood Trading business so cont with me as soon ,.

Haris
haris123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jul 03, 2013
zunain,

I am pleased to introduce myself as a businessman who has over thirty years of international experience with most of that time spent working with specialty architectural products in the Middle East.

I am currently interested in finding an investor / partner company with which to kick-off a new specialty products company. For twelve years I managed a US MNC that I took from a start-up operation in 2001 to achieve sales of $100M and profits of $20M during this period.

Essentially we manufactured most of the products we sold in this region through managing an out-sourced vendor supply chain.

I would like to locate a strategic company, joint venture or investment partner to work with on this new venture.

I look forward to hearing from you and holding some mutually beneficial discussions on this proposal.
shoulabob
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jul 04, 2013
shoulabob ,
shoulabob ,

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your Intersted to invest our project proposal kindly give me your number so, we can cont with you and set a time for meeting .

Thanks

Haris
haris123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Aug 01, 2013
we have alumunium recycling plant inRAK UAE. Need investment of 1 to 2 millon AED to expand and procure orders. We will offer partner ship and investor + residence visa. serious investers pls contact on phone no 00971561445351
EhsanUrrehman
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jan 20, 2014
Would you be interested in media business? Thanks. Email: [url=mailto:comubizz@gmail.com]comubizz@gmail.com[/url]
comubizz
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Jan 23, 2014
Its me Muhammad Adnan
i hope you are fine. I m running a garments business with my partner
but now i want to start new business with new partner if you are interested tell me i have 7 years experience in this field
my skype id is malikadnandogar
my cell number 0557432008

--- Jan 23, 2014 ---

Aduu
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 12, 2014
--- Feb 12, 2014 ---

Dear HM,

I am writing you in regards to your interest in investing with a company here in The UAE. I would like to inform you that currently, my company is seeking an investment partner to join us in expanding our current business with support on our upcoming online project and many more to follow.

Our minimum expected investment will be AED350,000 and will have a ROI within 6 months from project launch. If you are interested in learning more about our upcoming project please contact via email or phone, thank you.

+971 55 156 2881

--- Feb 12, 2014 ---

Hello,

I am writing you in regards to your interest in investing with a company here in The UAE. I would like to inform you that currently, my company is seeking an investment partner to join us in expanding our current business with support on our upcoming online project and many more to follow.

Our minimum expected investment will be AED350,000 and will have a ROI within 6 months from project launch. If you are interested in learning more about our upcoming project please contact via email or phone, thank you.
RolandSoliman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Feb 15, 2014
I have a canadian business contact me if interedted soleen2000@yahoo.com

zunain ,
Compucampus
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 17, 2014
I am an experienced person having around 40 yrs business experience in imports and exports.
I am looking for an investor for establishing a gen trading house in a free zone of UAE . I will

be responsible for running the business as a partner with the investor.

Any genuine investor who is ready and able to invest, pls feel free to contact me at: pozaluista@gmail.com

with your proposals/ideas. Tks. Ahmed
poznakomitsiya
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Feb 17, 2014
I am an experienced person having around 40 yrs business experience in imports and exports.
I am looking for an investor for establishing a gen trading house in a free zone of UAE . I will

be responsible for running the business as a partner with the investor.

Any genuine investor who is ready and able to invest, pls feel free to contact me at: pozaluista@gmail.com

with your proposals/ideas. Tks. Ahmed
poznakomitsiya
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Feb 19, 2014
hello,
i m varsha from mumbai
i m wrkng into finance, real estate n bollywood
if u want to invest in india in real estate or movie projrct then kindly cntct on varshakumbhani@gmail.com waiting for yr reply...
thanks.
varshakumbhani
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Feb 27, 2014
Dear Zunain,

Hi, we are into mid class restaurant business in our
country. It is quite popular and has expanded in my place. If you would
be interested in bringing the business to Dubai with us, i guarantee you
fast ROI for its uniqueness and the menu's delectable taste.

Please call me to discuss business profitability further.

Best Regards,
Cash
cashewbox
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 02, 2014
poznakomitsiya ,
Hi I am Dinesh. I would like to know investment amount which would be required to setting up General Trading House. I am genuinely looking for investing in some interesting projects.

--- Mar 02, 2014 ---

cashewbox ,
Hi. This is Dinesh. I would like to know more details & investment requirement in this business.
dineshh86
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Mar 03, 2014
dineshh86 , Hi Mr. Dinesh, thank you for your interest, can we meet up and discuss business further? please give me a ring at 0502117489.
cashewbox
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Mar 04, 2014
zunain ,Dear MR /Ms I am planning to make an exhibition in Dubai with a special unique concept that it will have for sure a very good impact to the art market of Dubai.If you are interested contact me for giving you further information.
artinvestment
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Mar 04, 2014
Hello sir,

I'm from Europe but currently in Dubai I want to set up an agriculture business in Ethiopia , food is running out and Ethiopia has good soil with upcoming Economies like China/Brazil we can do great business also here in the UAE since everything is imported here i also have a good idea for Venezuela(South America) please feel free to contact me on my mail for further information: quin10o@hotmail.com or call me: 050-282-55-42

Best Regards,
quiniochavez
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Mar 14, 2014
zunain ,
I AM BASED IN DUBAI..HAVING HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL SHIPPING ACTIVITY IN INDIA AND UAE...I AM LOOKING FOR INVESTORS...TO START OR ACQUIRE A COMMERCIAL SHIPPING ACTIVITY IN UAE
SYAM
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 22, 2014
Dear Sir,

We are a running interior fit out company looking for serious investor as part of expansion. Minimum Investment needed AED. 500,000.00.

if you are interested please call me on 055 9291299.
shefique
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 23, 2014
HELLO DEAR,
GOOD DAY TO YOU, WE ARE A FOOD STUFF COMPANY SINCE 2009, WE IMPORT FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. NOW WE ARE THINKING TO EXPAND OUR BUSINESS AND TO START IMPORTING FROM CHINA, WE NEED A SMALL INVESTMENT OF 150000DHS ON WHICH WE CAN GIVE YOU HALLAL PROFIT. IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN THIS BUSINESS U CAN E MAIL ME ON ahmedkhameez@gmail.com and also sms me on 0097152-6337292.

BEST REGARDS

AHMED
adnan1971
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Mar 24, 2014
zunain ,i work in trading and investing in london at onetwo trade.. we work in gaining client huge returns on their investments returns of 70-85% on succesful trades..get in contact with me if interested dale@onetwotrade.com
dale12rtrade
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 13, 2014
hiiii
siva1179
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 14, 2014
Hi, I have 7 years experience in transport logistics filed. I have the project report for the business . if you are interested in profitable transport business please contact me and I will provide the project report upon your call. 0506247597
transport1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 15, 2014
zunain ,

I am looking for investor(s) for a new start up, investment required between AED. 250,000 - 300,000, I am looking for Private individual, who is looking to invest into something which will give them a good return on investment, The Business will be an Event Management and catering company. For further details please contact me via my number +971562907062, looking forward to hearing from you soon, I am based in Dubai . Chris
chris1302
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 16, 2014
Hi!
If you need any Legal services for your business. Al Riyami Advocates and Legal Consultants are here to help you. Hoping we can help you in building your future business. Thank You!

E-mail : info@alriyamiadvocates.com
Alriyamiadvocates
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 20, 2014
gudmorning sir!im asking what kind of bussiness do you like?or what bussiness idea running in your mind ryt now sir?...im open up for any bussiness idea...coz were looking investor in our place in philippines!...a tourist spot and a peacfull place! if ur interested to invest in our palce sir u can contact me for further and more details!on how we get into that bussiness or other branch!...this is my e.dd jahmilnew@yahoo.com
MRNUNEZ
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 20, 2014
Hello and good day,

If you're really interested in a secure and steady investment, nothing is like Real Estate it is an up rising one right now in Dubai, the

faster to start with it the better, we offer prestigious properties in the most wonderful areas in Dubai. please don't hesitate to contact

me for more information.

best regards
nrealestate
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business Apr 22, 2014
zunain , Hii Im Looking for an investor in Dubai for a long terms business in the field of Security and Communication systems. The opportunities in the filed is so vibrant especially in the upcoming projects in UAE. I hve more than 20 years expecrience in the same field and having a team to set up the business in UAE, if interested please contact and will meet and discuss further 00966535353430
Stace
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Willing To Invest In Dubai Business May 08, 2014
We are a newly established company in Business Bay, Dubai, with exclusive rights globally on new revolutionary sustainable products from Japan and USA that are completely new in the MENA region and offer alternative solutions for a healthy lifestyle and environment. The potential is huge for these products without giving too much away!

This is an established UK company that has offices in USA and in the Far East, but has newly set up an office for the MENA region with head office being in Dubai.

We are currently looking for smart investors who are willing to provide a financial support to get the company in the high profile end of the market that it deserves. We would also appreciate the investor to have experience and knowledge in marketing strategies and how to hit the market where it matters to gain maximum results.

I would be grateful if you could contact me if you are interested at [url=mailto:amr.baasha@gmail.com]amr.baasha@gmail.com[/url]

Many thanks and kind regards.
Amr
zakkibasha
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses