Be Aware Of Bayt.com And Uaestaffing.com Agent Postings.

Topic locked
Apr 09, 2006
Mandeep12 wrote:Hey Little Girl Guess What? I hacked into your computer yesterday and got your name ( Shameeza Ali) and your address. I will contact jobsindubai.com and give your info to them, maybe you are not smart after all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, I am Shameeza Ali... :lol: :lol:

So yes, do contact the bogus firm that your three alter egos work for and tell them that I am...cough...Shameeza :lol:

I am sure that Jobs in Dubai's intelligence apparatus will then contact Interpol, who will contact CID and resolve all matters... :lol: :lol:

God you are a sad individual.

Arniegang, Kanelli, AFG, and Acebravo are all laughing their a$$es of at you and you seem to think that you know all... Well keep of trucking little mister...

:roll:

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2006
Shameeza don't give them your new number, i.e. 999 and because I was fooled into giving my name (Ms Holmes), I am going in for an official name change, maybe even change gender :shock:

As most of us have denounced all the companies trying to make a fast buck from individuals seeking jobs in the fast growing economy of Dubai, they will soon work-out that we have come from Mars ( For their info - not the chocolate bar) and are limiting the betterment of mankind by preventing man from accessing their great organisation.

Over and out

Ms Sherlock Holmes
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 09, 2006
I dont think if there is any doubt about jobsindubai. I insulted them a lot and then they gave me the money back.

Look at their names , i m sure some pakiz or indian fooling around everyone. They can even sell their moms for 90 dollars in order to make money ....am i right jobsindubai :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 09, 2006
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2006
Liban wrote::lol:

There is an account manager Reema Yousef at jobsindubai. I dont know if she is cute or not. I told her to give my money back or spend a evening wid me :wink: . i dont know if she is worths 92 US $.

Jobsindubai guys .....what do ya say :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 09, 2006
strange.....................

my names Shameeza Ali as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 09, 2006
arniegang wrote:strange.....................

my names Shameeza Ali as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Shameeza Ali,

Please beware of being reported to the Jobs In Dubai security aparatus. Their reaction will be brutal. Worst case scenario, they will use one of their alteregos on this forum in a pitiful attempt to flame you... Best case scenario, they may not understand what is happening here and start to cry...

Regards,

Shameeza Ali
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2006
Acceptance of guilt

I Shameeza Ali write this note to publicly acknowledge that every person on the forum with more than 20 postings is Shameeza Ali. I posted 100's and even 1000's of postings on this forum under different names with the intent of exposing err...I mean defaming JID.

Mandeep and Bmnshah and the like who have posted a handful of times and all postings basically in defense of JID are more representative of the public opinion. Under no circumstance should I have made the accusation that they are agents of JID.

I Shameeza Ali have been exposed by ingenious members of the public with remarkable literary knowledge.

:oops:

:laughing5:
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 09, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 11, 2006
Agent go ahead I just want to see how far you go, I said before and I say it again just incase you forgot, I don't care about JID all I say again is that they are honest people. and the guy who called JID and asked for refund I can only believe the part that you got your refund, about the part that you asked to go out with the employee, I think you olny dreamt about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 11, 2006
In the first part of your..ahem...cough...reply, you mentionned the word "Agent". Who is the agent here?

Are you seeing things? Perhapes you beleive the Matrix is real?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 11, 2006
uae staffing ! Fake :

This is their address:
"
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Suite 354
Khalifa Road, Hor Al Anz
Agents location only
do not send any resumes or Payments "

Where the f&^% in hor al anz ? There is Khalifa Road.. but where ???
Its fake.. there is no f&^%$ing Suite 354 ..

This is certainly like those nigerian scam thingy.

BTW, i know some african groups here in dubai, who do this scam. Is there any way i can get them caught by the police ????

I mean .. the CID's and the police wont even understand what i am talking about .. becoz they barely know what the scam is !??
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Apr 11, 2006
uae staffing ! Fake :

This is their address:
"
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Suite 354
Khalifa Road, Hor Al Anz
Agents location only
do not send any resumes or Payments "

Where the f&^% in hor al anz ? There is Khalifa Road.. but where ???
Its fake.. there is no f&^%$ing Suite 354 ..

This is certainly like those nigerian scam thingy.

BTW, i know some african groups here in dubai, who do this scam. Is there any way i can get them caught by the police ????

I mean .. the CID's and the police wont even understand what i am talking about .. becoz they barely know what the scam is !??
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Apr 11, 2006
went through the posts..

somebody just hacked into someones computer .. heh

wa ?? are we still sucking nipplez ? :lol:
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Apr 11, 2006
Somebody from this forum emailed me a while ago calling me a Racist, just because i told that there are a few african people who conducts the email scams in dubai.

Please kindly note that i did not mean to abuse the african community. I mean to only pin-point those people who particulary does this job and are natives of africa. No Personal OFFENSE.

Every one knows that they are the one who does this. I am telling you from my personal experience of these people. They donot treat you good either. Its certainly not about being african.

I love africans. they are good people.. but some of them those are asss..s.s.holz... yeah its them who are bad...

once again .. no personal offense..just saying it for the sake of the matter

i am sorry if i hurt any1s thoughts
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Apr 11, 2006
Hor al Anz does exist. Its not far from here.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2006
Hor Al Anz Does exist ! lolz..

I stay near to hor al anz.. but there is no simply suite 354 .. nor simply khalifa road.
ahamed
Dubai chat master

advise about the scam recruiters Apr 17, 2006
I must publicly make my gratitude and thanks know to this forum for all the information posted be recruitment agencies..

As one who knows little about recruitment agencies and less about working in dubai but is on the search for jobs and information.

I have to thank you for the balance of advise...

I have posted resumes and sent and sent and sent.... started to think I was not educated enough despite being stuffed with education and experience from very reputable university and colleges...No RESPONSE ONLY INVITES TO SEND MORE MONEY...

Slowly came to the realization that the problem might be scammers all due to the advise given on this forum..

I realize the subject has been rehashed times many but there is always someone looking for information and advise ,,,, so rehash and rehash

give advise to the wary and

Thank you
chambersalakkad
Dubai Forum User

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai