BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI??

Topic locked
BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 13, 2013
AS PER YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST BUSINESS TO START IN DUBAI???

ironman3
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 14, 2013
Real Estate - thats only if you have some experience in it - massive money to be made if you do it right and have a decent capital behind you.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

what about subleting appartment?? is that illeagal?
ironman3
Dubai Forum Guest

depends on what the contract states - your tenancy agreement if it allows you to sublet - however unfortunatley many people do tend to sublet which can land you in trouble - so do be carefull and tread very carefully.

Then again to sublet properties if not your own and you want to do this as a business you would need to be RERA approved
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 20, 2013
<h1>Trading, I think!</h1>
sspipe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

FOR MAKE GOOD BUISNESS IN DUBAI JUST CALL ME 00971509635956

WILL GIVE YOU ALL HELP YOU NEED FOR THAT

REGARDS ...

MOSTAFA
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Trading fall under many catergories... but yeah to have a trading licence is good can do alot of good businesses with the licence, however im still a believer in Real Estate as Dubai HOPEFULLY will be holding the expo 2020 which will attract alot of good investors entrepeneurs etc and taking into to consideration that Dubai has only been 20% completed.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 27, 2013
Commercial and Banking

--- Aug 27, 2013 ---

m1234 , Great!

--- Aug 27, 2013 ---

Bugz , Nice!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

to have a trading licence call me will finish it to you from A - z Just call me

mostafa.legal@gmail.com

Mostafa Said
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Hi mariam.. commercial and banking once again can fall under many different cattergories...

banking you need a massive and i mean a massive capital behind you...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 28, 2013
Nice discussion...
shajel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 31, 2013
best idea if you wanna open a business in UAE,its desi food which is not founded in a certain area or which has less restaurants or opening a sheesha cafe and being different from others lets you have a better and being different in the market
guru69
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Aug 31, 2013
Guru.. Desi Restaurants are in every corner of Dubai i dont think theres a space left for any more... and to be honest the taste isnt all that good in most.. basic and bland... we have better restaurants in UK with exceptional tastes.

Sheesha is a good idea but thye laws etc make it a little harder to get licences in certain areas but yeah |Dubai does need a little something different maybe a sheesha bar on the beeach like they have in Turkey awesome....
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 01, 2013
Bugz ,

These Business can never fail in Dubai

• Real Estate
  • Hotel / Restaurants
  • Laundry
  • Personal Care [Massage Center / Spa]
  • Salons
  • Hypermarkets
  • Gas Stations (Petrol Pumps)
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

malikmudassar ,yes its true
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Yes they can if you dont them right... every week real estates are oppenning in Dubai and many every week close.

they must be doing something wrong.

you can open any business anywhere, if you do it right youll succeed or youll just fall flat on your arse.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

do you think that real estate good business in dubai ??
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 02, 2013
Real Estate is an excellent business in Dubai due to its booming market and many new developments, theres alot of money to be made in Real Estate thats only and only if you do it right.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 02, 2013
Great
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 03, 2013
Awesome elio can you get me a Isreal passport... with the name Mohammad cheers ship it over as soon as

Plonkers
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 03, 2013
yes Angela im with you
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 04, 2013
I have over 20 years of real estate experience, and have workied in this market in several different countries and trust me theres no better country than Dubai currently for this.

ELIO...

Full Name: Mohammad Bin Laden Bin Osama

Subject: Isrealy Passport

whats my chances... border control wont question me will they,
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 04, 2013
Bugz ,man like that will send you behind the world haha ha
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 11, 2013
Bugz ,
malikmudassar ,

What about starting a baby accessories shop in Dubai? I asked the same question before in this same forum :)
starryeyed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 12, 2013
why do you think that real estate never fail ? what will hapen when property bubble burst ?
malikmudassar ,
Webster
Dubai Forums Member

Webster.. the property bubble burst every ten twelve years. thats the way the economy is.. if your smart and do it right youll succeed and cover another ten years, its like any business it can fail or it can make it. the biggest entrepenuers didnt all make it on the first try.

Starryeyed; i dont know much about baby accessories but if you do a business plan and stick by it theres a very strong possibilities it will succeed, there ios a demand for bay accessories, just pick the right place keep your overheads low for the first year, and who knows.

m1234... if i get a an Isreali passport with the name Mohammad Bin Laden Bin Osama (not that this is my name) and i get throuigh isreali security then ill get arropund the world no propblem.. hahah
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Bugz , Dear Bugz first thim will not give you beacuse you selected this name and we are muslim so haw we cary isreal name brother you take prophet Mohamed name dont forget and Bin Laden Osama them will take you to gountemalo direct ha ha ha so be carfule please
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

M1234... you see elio states that he can get any passport any country etc... which i no is a load of bullsh$t.. so i thought id tell him to get me a passport for Isreal... my actual first name is Mohammad and i also know that i have no chance in entering or even landing in Isreal with the name mohammad...

you see m1234 there are people out here to scam others theres people that are so desperate thet they will pay and do anything to get a passport not realising the consequencses.. im a british national i dont need a passport but to help others to afll into this scam is what i see as alittle good deed.. maybe it will educate people not to fall for this sort of scams and maybe the admisistrators will bann these type of adds.

people get loans from private people to pay for this sort of things not realising that its all a scam and they loose there money and these people that they borrow it from aint nothing else but bad people doing bad things to there families it happens all over the world and the people like elio laugh and make money...

so thats why i placed the name so lets wisen people on con artists like elio...

PS... i have no intention on going to goutanomobay like hell man... hahah.

my friend went to a business trip to america sevaral years ago... they stopped him at the airport took him to the back striped searched him stuck something in his rear and the officer said the smell of gotanomobay... haha he never went back there.. haha
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Bugz , yes Dear Bugz you all what said is 100% right ther are much mafia pepole in internet
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI?? Sep 16, 2013
Hotel, Resturants, Real Estate these are best business to start in Dubai.
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk