Best Way To Rent, Buy & Sell Flats

Topic locked
Best Way to Rent, Buy & Sell Flats Apr 13, 2012
If you want to buy, sell or rent flats or apartments in UAE, post a free ad on Bizemirates, for your Ad to be noticed quickly. Bizemirates also give you facility to upload, all the features of your property along pictures. Plus you can also become a property agent on Bizemirates, and sell it faster!

Good Luck !
Bizemirates: www.uae.me

Also visit & Join their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UAEnetwork?ref=tn_tnmn

Bizemirates
BANNED

Re: Best Way To Rent, Buy & Sell Flats Aug 21, 2012
i didnt see alot of ad in this website!! sorry when i was looking for 3bedroom flat its came zero!!
dalrubaie
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Best Way to Rent, Buy & Sell Flats Sep 03, 2012
I found your website fruitful for Dubai based Real Estate but please don't mind there are other websites who are very much updated and do provide a good listing of Homes. You need to grab data from all the resources and then update it daily on your website.

--- Sep 03, 2012 ---

atika
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Best Way To Rent, Buy & Sell Flats Aug 22, 2013
nothing is there on your site.
DubaiProperty
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Best Way To Rent, Buy & Sell Flats Aug 22, 2013
by the way to become an agent its not just only about advertising the property.. theres a lot more to do than that its people like you that put a tarnish on good agents... and create rotten uneducated agents
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Best Way To Rent, Buy & Sell Flats Aug 31, 2013
I ran across your site fruitful with regard to Dubai based Real estate investment but do not mind you can find other websites who will be very very much updated in addition to do supply a good listing of Homes. You have to grab files from all the resources then update that daily on your own website.
Zamber
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai