In Need Of Advice

Topic locked
Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 18, 2013
bossman wrote:FF2 ,

man , wish i could see how annoyed people get with that post. its not fair :( , they moved my shitstirring post and deny acess to me ( the creator)

500 posts!!! wow. how many people actually have acess to that, i only see few people here with more than 500 posts.

Thank goodness there are only a couple of people who can see your pathetic post. You are embarrassing yourself.

--- Feb 18, 2013 ---

Lyaliuae wrote:AnonymousEmirati ,

Hello,

first of all, parents must be afraid about their children, and I don't disagree with that at all, but for me everything has a limit, and that is my opinion.

Usually these issues occur, because of the parents get divorced, and I know it's really hard, and it causes many problems.

If you want to go out you should take his agreement/or your brother, especially if you return home, and it is late, you should ask them at first, and Arab people know that they should ask their parents first, especially if she's a girl.

Hmm, for your problem, I advise you to speak with him frankly, and if nothing changes at all let someone interfere, maybe uncle/cousin, anyone who is close to your father to try to resolve the matter.

Usually, the father has the right in my opinion, because he aims to protect you, but sometimes it's too much, and I heard a few cases that the fathers are extremely making the life hard on their daughters. The father does this, because he's responsible for you, and he should protect you until you get married.

At the end he's your father, and try to resolve this issue without making the issue bigger than the current, and try to use the safe way.

As I said earlier let someone close to you, and to your father to try, and look into this issue, because some cases were resolved by this way.

Good luck.

Probably good advice to a conservative Emirati girl but I don't think that's what we have here.

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 18, 2013
BMreformed ,

look how wound up you got on it , its funny as helll to see people like you become such tight asses on stupid shit someone on the friggin internet write that has no basis on anything.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 19, 2013
Lyaliuae wrote:At the end he's your father, and try to resolve this issue without making the issue bigger than the current, and try to use the safe way.

As I said earlier let someone close to you, and to your father to try, and look into this issue, because some cases were resolved by this way.
That's the best response and advice I've read so far! From a sensible and intelligent Emirati.

Anon.Emirati's main problem is:
AnonymousEmirati wrote:With all due respect, the point here is not "poping my p*ssy" as you put it. If that was the case there wouldn't be a problem to begin with, the problem is I can not deal with it anymore.
My father might want to protect me but he has a horrible way of doing it and does it for all the wrong reasons.

Only an Emirati with knowledge of the culture could have given this sensible advice.
Anon. Emirati is at an age where one can easily take wrong turns that one might regret for the rest of one's life. Her age, and then her unfortunate background both contribute to this.

A bipolar parent should not be legally allowed to be around impressionable children! No matter how much he/she loves them! And here he is bringing them up!!

Anon Emirati is emotionally upset and I can well understand her predicament. It would be foolhardy for her to take any major steps at this stage without help (a lot of help) from her family, social worker, rehab., psychologist, and psychiatrists!

Of course, in the end, it is all upto oneself to do what they please. However, Anon Emirati is wise enough to ask for help.

She should get it!!
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

AnonymousEmirati wrote:he threatened to hurt my boyfriend and his family

This is completely unacceptable and he should be put in a penitentiary institution for this.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

FlyingDutchman , they are false treats. unless he can get acess to a gun. even then , whats the point of protecting a girl thats already popped her seal of honor as muslim men call it.

anyways its really her shit , its upto her to make the moves,

--- Feb 19, 2013 ---

AnonymousEmirati , if you got no skill or income , resort to prostitution, you make a ton of cash

last i checked ugly local girls can get paid from Dhs 2000/- for a 30minute session , 1 pump

a few guys a day and your loaded. you can live seperetely , buy a car etc etc

you need not to worry about AIDS as you are a local and wont be deported. you can catch it 5 times over and still be happy in UAE.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

FlyingDutchman wrote:
AnonymousEmirati wrote:he threatened to hurt my boyfriend and his family

This is completely unacceptable and he should be put in a penitentiary institution for this.

There are many ways to hurt people in the UAE if you are a local FD and it doesnt always involve violence. A word in the ear of someone in the know and the person could be history, as in a trumpted up charge to have them deported.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:There are many ways to hurt people in the UAE if you are a local FD and it doesnt always involve violence. A word in the ear of someone in the know and the person could be history, as in a trumpted up charge to have them deported.

Really?? Wow!!!! :shock:

THANKS FOR SHARING

--- Feb 19, 2013 ---

bossman wrote:if you got no skill or income , resort to prostitution, you make a ton of cash

last i checked ugly local girls can get paid from Dhs 2000/- for a 30minute session , 1 pump

Are you a pimp??
All that talk of testosterone, and now this :P
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

FF2 wrote:
BMreformed wrote:There are many ways to hurt people in the UAE if you are a local FD and it doesnt always involve violence. A word in the ear of someone in the know and the person could be history, as in a trumpted up charge to have them deported.

Really?? Wow!!!! :shock:

Oh I think you know the power of the locals FF.

On a side note, there is a man in prison for bouncing cheques to pay for his instalments on his purchase of one of the islands which form The World. I think he is a Pakistani and he bought GB. (I can't be sure of that bit though).
We all know what happened to The World.

Locals are now exempt from being jailed for bouncing cheques.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 20, 2013
FF2 , not a pimp of woman , but a pimp of industrial machines.

if you were in the UAE during the time of the russian invasion. 95-2000. when dubai was overwhelmed with CIS/russian women? There were some superpimps at that time with 600-1000 ladies under their control. mostly involved in the mob. uae started banning them when they found way to many women murdered and dumbed in the sea/trash cans etc. they made more money than most developers here.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman , Oh well that's ok then!

Well, I was there during some of that "Russian invasion".

I remember a gorgeously beautiful lady in my building. Her husband was in the Army because he used to wear the uniform. She also had 2 small kids. We used to go up and down in the elevator. Not always, you understand; just sometimes when it was my lucky day :wink: She would mostly be dressed in the flimsiest of dresses, leaving something to the imagination, and try as I might, I could never get the angle just right to get the view of my liking, on our trips to and from the 40th floor.

On weekends, she would go with what appeared like a good Emirati freind who would come to pick her up in his various cars and SUVs. Lucky devil.
Sometimes, she would go with her whole family with her Emirati freind, her husband with his fishing gear, the children with their toys and beach wear, and she as gorgeous as ever. I suppose they must have been close freinds :D .

I was only her admirer from a distance and "smiling" acquaintence in the lift.
Ah the good old days :D

--- Feb 20, 2013 ---

BMreformed wrote:Oh I think you know the power of the locals FF.

I dont call that "power" BM. Thats patently and brazenly unfair, and I class that as "corruption"!

BMreformed wrote:Locals are now exempt from being jailed for bouncing cheques.
And I call that "instituitionalized corruption"!

But the power that money exerts on many people is so great that they would do anything for it. You'll still find people flocking there. And some will land in jail when they fall foul of the system. Of ALL Nationalities.
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

I didn't say I agreed with the power the locals have FF, I was just stating the facts.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

In a nutshell, if you are a local here of high authority(if you are rich too), you can most probably get away with anything. If you have friends in the police/army you can get away with anything. My Emirati friend admittied so himself! You really don't want to get on the wrong side of them XD
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

prowheels wrote:In a nutshell, if you are a local here of high authority(if you are rich too), you can most probably get away with anything. If you have friends in the police/army you can get away with anything. My Emirati friend admittied so himself! You really don't want to get on the wrong side of them XD

How very wise prowheels.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:I didn't say I agreed with the power the locals have FF, I was just stating the facts.

I was agreeing with you. I marked you as 101% correct in my Book :D
FF2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 26, 2013
Emirati girl,

so many people have given their suggestions and they are all excellent but I thnk the best thing is to ask suggestion or advice from someone who knows you as was mentioned. I am sorry about your situation, may AllahSWT help you and moreover, help overcome your dissillusionment over your faith. You mentioned your family is muslim but you are not... and sadly that might be the case with so many people. For someone like me who lived a minority as a muslim in a majority country(God bless America) the thought of a person who was handed a silver platter of imaan(or should I say islam as many of the araabs do not have iman entered into their hearts ;)) doesnt sit right with me. How can you whisk away the one thing that would be considered the greatest blessing...but be that as it may, I feel for you and your family situation. Had your father not been bipolar or strict, your mother not divorced, there would have been no need for you to fall in love with anyone(emirati, non emirati, muslim, non muslim, etc). What is the guarantee that this 'boyfriend' of yours will not change? Men are strange creatures and rather relying on a man(or men) I would advise you rely on your Rabb and turn to Him.

Life is very tough and your conditions more so but isnt it about time that you turn to your Lord, reassess the main purpose of life here? is it to run away enjoy yourself? Dont you thnk you will be accountable for your actions? If, like you said your father has bipolar, then perhaps he might be excused for his mental illness, but what excuse would you have? If you are in pain from the lectures and the verbal abuse, ask Allah SWT for help and pray to Him because only Allah SWT can help you. Denying your faith is not a solution rather you should re-examine your faith. I know there are plenty of mindless drones in the middle east wth the label of muslim, why not become informative, reflective, intuitive. When i was a 13 year old living in a sheltered, protected, caring, and yes VERY conservative environment....I was not thinking about oh why I dont have a boyfriend.....I was thinking about the bigger meaning of life, why I am here, where am I going, what is my purpose, and will I be answerable for what I do.. I was thinking about how I WANT to be a Muslim because I believe in it and not just cause my family is muslim so I took the steps to get to know my religion closely and over the years still doing it with ups and downs and adding to that character development...perhaps no one was able to convey this to you and if they did then this is re-inforcement.

P.s mods hope I did not break any rules wth this post(sorry if i did I dont remember the disclaimer too clearly but hope this is not too preachy :))
lonelyndubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 27, 2013
I cant get anyone that is close to my father to talk to him because he is not close to anyone, no one stays around him for too long. His brother was the closest one to him but after what he did to my mother his brother stopped talking to him all together and tried to help my mom. My dads brother doesn't want to have anything to do with my dad anymore, my dad has caused too many problems in his life.
I would like to thank everyone for their advice, I have come to a decision as to what I am going to do. I will wait till I finish university which is in a year and a half, leave the country for work, change my passport and religion, then come and try to talk to my father. I know he will be furious about me doing this without his consent but the only way I can get him to stop all of this is when he knows he has no control over me anymore.
Untill then I will wait it out and with the help of my mother and everyone who loves me I will make it through.

Once again, I thank you all for your time and advice :)
AnonymousEmirati
Dubai Expat Wannabe

AnonymousEmirati ,

Hmmm, in that case I really don't know what to tell you.

But just wait, and think really carefully before you make any decision, because it will affect your life.

No one can force you, as it's your life just you've to believe in Allah, and then yourself.

All I can do is wish you good luck.
Lyaliuae
Dubai Forum Guest

AnonymousEmirati ,

good decision!

once you can stand on your two feet you can do anything

try the following religions

church of the flyingspagettimonster

Deism

scientology

also you will have to change your name , to something cool

like jenna jameson , carmen electra

as for nationality , europe /northamerican /NZ -aussie passports are the best!

loose the emerati pass, gets you no were!

good luck!!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: In Need Of Advice Feb 28, 2013
And another piece of advice is don't take advice from stupid Indians.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

bossman wrote:AnonymousEmirati ,

good decision!

once you can stand on your two feet you can do anything

try the following religions

church of the flyingspagettimonster

Deism

scientology

also you will have to change your name , to something cool

like jenna jameson , carmen electra

as for nationality , europe /northamerican /NZ -aussie passports are the best!

loose the emerati pass, gets you no were!

good luck!!
Scientology?? That's worse than the others!! Deism is modified Christianity, so rubbish; Spaggehtti monster is a parody of it!
And remember, Loose laces, Lose races :lol:
But agree with your suggestion of the cool names!!
Jonkers
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jonkers , study deism , its not christianity at all . its the belief of a power that organized the unvierse , but not in any religion. there is no prophets in Deism.

unifieddeism.com is a good link

scientology is cool thou, people think your crazy , and that cool . like tom cruise !

--- Feb 28, 2013 ---

BMreformed , im not indian sorry to spoil your dreams. thats kinda a racist tone thou. seems you dont like browny people

did somehting brown give you a shwarma or something that you didnt like?
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Who mentioned you Bossman? But if the cap fits, wear it.

--- Feb 28, 2013 ---

BTW. The phrase is 'you're crazy' and not 'your crazy'.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed , thanks for the correction

dumb yellow toothed fishnchips eating , alchol farting brit!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: In Need Of Advice Mar 01, 2013
bossman wrote:BMreformed , thanks for the correction

dumb yellow toothed fishnchips eating , alchol farting brit!

Have we met? :D
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed , maybe ;)
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman ,

You're easily forgotten then.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: In Need Of Advice Mar 02, 2013
BMreformed wrote:Locals are now exempt from being jailed for bouncing cheques.
If I get a $ for each misinformation about UAE I see, I'd have been a billionare by now. Anyhow, it is for everyone. For proof http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2 ... 24235.html

--- Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:44 pm ---

AnonymousEmirati wrote:Ive been thinking about moving out but im not sure if its allowed or not. I believe in the UAE a daughter is not allowed to leave her home unless she gets married, is that true?
As far as I'm aware there are no issues moving out. You can rent an appartment or something.

AnonymousEmirati wrote: I am very fortunate to have what I do and I know that some people are not as fortunate as I am, but I just can not take the constant verbal abuse and lectures. I hate the feeling I get when I see that he is calling my phone because I know as soon as I pick up the phone im in some sort of trouble. I am an average student, I have an average of B+ and i maintain my scholarship but even that isnt enough for him. No matter what I do, even if i go by everything he says he will find the smallest little thing and use it against me. He wants me to go to university and come straight home, go out for 5 hours on Thursday and stay in on the weekends.

That is difficult but parents can be nuisance. Your father is Bipolar, you have to keep in mind that, and probably that is the reason he doesn't get along with relatives or friends. But it is still better to involve some relative, it may help keep things under-control.

And you should probably take some time off, probably with a girl cousin or some relative that you get along well.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nucleus wrote:If I get a $ for each misinformation about UAE I see, I'd have been a billionare by now. Anyhow, it is for everyone. For proof http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2 ... 24235.html

The Central Bank is reviewing the number of Emirati borrowers who have defaulted on debts after a presidential decree immunised them from serving jail time for writing a bad security cheque.

Read more: http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalco ... z2MNGnFTC4
Follow us: @TheNationalUAE on Twitter | thenational.ae on Facebook
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Nucleus wrote:And you should probably take some time off, probably with a girl cousin or some relative that you get along well.

I like that advice. Donot forget to live a little AE. You are young and you should do things that later on you donot have the opportunity for and regret later you never did them. Discover the world, do crazy stuff, do wild stuff, meet new people, make your own mistakes and learn from them. Go and have some fun.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

BMreformed wrote:The Central Bank is reviewing the number of Emirati borrowers who have defaulted on debts after a presidential decree immunised them from serving jail time for writing a bad security cheque.
That is related to national day decree, hence, it is talking about Emiratis. But for bounced cheques law has been made easier for everyone, if you search through newspaper articles you will see the news. One I linked earlier that mentions it.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance