Vist Visa Help

Topic locked
Vist Visa Help Oct 21, 2012
Hello To all....

i want to wish to bring my friend(India) one a visit visa for 90 days.? is it possible to get a 90 days extendable visa. if not, then how much days can maximum stay here.I have a valid UAE residence visa.

what are documents need to take the visit visa and how much it costs?

Thanks in advance

link2pravi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Vist Visa Help Oct 22, 2012
They've just changed the rules for visitors from India, you need to call immigration and ask, as they've made it quite difficult now from what I gather.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Vist Visa Help Dec 10, 2012
Hi Link2pravi, I can let u arrange his visa. I am working in a Toursim compnay. My advse to u is that u should go for a 2 month visa, because 3 months visa is hardly available in the mkt, & if anyone is providing (that would be a situation of monopoly). means 3 months visa will cost u around 2800 to 3000 dhms & that is non extendable... so u should go for 2 months visa that will cost you around 1900/- dhms. (800 dhms for 30 days visa & extension for further 30 days , (if u want) for 1100/- dhms).... this is my suggestion, now it depends upto u.... well u can contact me anytyme via my email id: zulfiqar.ali1991(At)hotmail(dot)com....
decentguy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Vist Visa Help Jul 20, 2014
I have also a case with my brother now wjich his visa will expire in a coming week and there is a company now his into but not willing to give a employment visa they keep on telling they will extend the visa for another 58 days. Now my question is we applied before 90 days is it extendable for more 58 days
mhon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa