Business Set Up

Topic locked
Business Set Up May 12, 2012
During setting up organization in Dubai, there are things that you need to consider and have a look at. Though the process and requirements are easy, it is better to have a look through the requirements I will mention below and on my future post when setting up in Dubai or other Status in the UAE.

When setting up a business within Dubai, the business entity used must fall within one of the 7 business categories stipulated in Federal Law no 8 of 1984 Concerning Commercial Companies (as amended by the Federal Law no 15 of 1998) (the Companies Law).

Moreover, a trade license must be obtained from the Dubai Department of Economic Development (the DED) prior to the entity commencing commercial activities. Some business sectors may also require further approval from various ministries and/or other authorities. Certain commercial activities are restricted to UAE nationals or companies fully owned by UAE nationals.

winadam
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Business Set Up May 13, 2012
how much does it cost to obtain a trade license and to set up a small business like for example if i want to put up a a party and events business?
zebastian
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Business Set Up Jun 06, 2012
It goes under the Event Management License which will cost you around 28000 in Fujeirah Creative City (Free Zone).

In Dubai, it will be in the Main Land License (not a free zone), 100% ownership, no corporate tax, no income tax, no capital required: around 30K.

Un message perso si tu veux d'avantage d'info.

Good Luck Seb.
duswap
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Business Set Up Sep 26, 2012
How can we get an investor from Dubia to invest in our project.
dalo4biz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business Set Up Oct 31, 2012
Visit ebda.ae / abcn.ae to set up your business (trade license & visa) and get a serviced office in one package! email us @ info@abcn.ae
ebda
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Business Set Up Nov 01, 2012
Ok Thank you
dalo4biz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business Set Up Nov 22, 2012
Hello Vikas,

I am interested to know what you have to offer.

please get in touch with me. My email is dalo4biz@gmail.com , and my cell is +233 242 109 545.

Best regards,

Duke Amartey Otutei
dalo4biz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Business Set Up Mar 02, 2013
duswap , How you add Logo with your name?
wistech
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Business Set Up Mar 08, 2013
wistech You can do it in Your profile
sasha561
Dubai Forum User

Re: Business Set Up Jul 02, 2013
Hello,

We have a shop in Dubai, Deira. We looking for investors to boost the business and sales. We mainly deal in Electronics, consumer electronics, Mobile, computer HW/SW, assesories, periperals , toner and inkjets we also have our own brand for some of the products, if intrested to get in touch with us to take this further and discuss more in detail

Thanks

Gina
kgmcomputer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses