Event Horizon: Supporting Jewish Terrorist?

Topic locked
Event Horizon: Supporting Jewish Terrorist? Mar 10, 2012
We have seen that Event Horizon chooses not to join me in condemning American Christian terrorists who blow up abortion doctors, nurses and clinics based on their religious beliefs. This tacit support of American Christian Terrorists is a big difference between eh and the Muslims posting on DF.

Now, let us look at another terrorist - this time an American born doctor who emigrated to Israel and chose to live in Occupied Palestine (Hebron). Baruch Goldstein in 1994, on the Jewish feast day of Purim, carried out a calculated, calm and sinister terrorist act where he shot and killed Muslim, unarmed, worshippers in a mosque at a site Holy to Muslims and Jews. He was dressed in his Israeli army uniform and killed using Israeli Army weapons. It was in effect a suicide terrorist attack.

This religiously motivated Jewish terrorist is venerated by some, to this day. He belonged to a terrorist organisation when in the USA (the Jewish Defence League - classified as terrorists by the US government, and who have carried out bomb attacks and killings in the US - over the years, they have carried out more attacks that Muslims in the USA).

Goldstein's tomb carries this epitaph:
Here lies the saint, Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein, blessed be the memory of the righteous and holy man, may the Lord avenge his blood, who devoted his soul to the Jews, Jewish religion and Jewish land. His hands are innocent and his heart is pure. He was killed as a martyr of God on the 14th of Adar, Purim, in the year 5754 (1994).

I therefore invite event horizon to join me in condemning Goldstein as a religously motivated terrorist and confirm that he is not one of those who celebrate Goldstein's actions - which were based on his Biblical interpretations.

I expect that everyone else on this forum will not hesitate to join me in the condemnation - the question is whether event horizon is one of us or not.

Qui tacet consentiret’ (i.e. Silence gives consent).

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Event Horizon: Supporting Jewish Terrorist? Mar 10, 2012
He's never going to admit it. You're wasting your time Shaf.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:You're wasting your time Shaf

You are too. You should spend yours looking after the kids instead of sticking up for fatboy here.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BM, now don't be s.exist. There are male friends and enemies of yours who spend a lot of time on this forum and they have children, but you don't criticize them for not spending enough time with their kids.

How much time did you spend with your kids while they spent their school years overseas at boarding school?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:BM, now don't be s.exist. There are male friends and enemies of yours who spend a lot of time on this forum and they have children, but you don't criticize them for not spending enough time with their kids.

They don't spend their time telling people how good they are though do they? Unlike you, Miss bloody Perfect. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and makes her own dresses.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 pm ---

kanelli wrote:How much time did you spend with your kids while they spent their school years overseas at boarding school?

Every half term and every holiday, extended ones because they were at fee paying schools. Every weekend the kids spent with their grandparents who lived 30 minutes away from their school and every evenong they spent with their cousins who went to the same school.

Next question?
Bethsmum

I sometimes smoke cigars, love wine and beer, and I once made myself a nice wool skirt - but accidentally shrunk it! Oh well! :D

No need to justify to anyone BM, so long as you feel good about your choices!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I sometimes smoke cigars
That's minging. You sound like a right lezza.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:00 pm ---

kanelli wrote:No need to justify to anyone BM, so long as you feel good about your choices!

You asked, I'm telling. Anything else I can help you with?
Bethsmum

Yes, you can help me. I'm not as well-versed in the language of insulting as you are. What's a lezza?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Yes, you can help me. I'm not as well-versed in the language of insulting as you are. What's a lezza?

I thought you were a co-author? Which bit did you write exactly, or did you just draw the pictures?
Bethsmum

You really want info to look up my book, eh? Ha ha ha! Fishing for info, trying to gain some ammo. Pathetic.

Is a lezza a lesbian?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:You really want info to look up my book, eh? Ha ha ha! Fishing for info, trying to gain some ammo. Pathetic.

I'm about as interested in your book as I am in your chest. That's saying you have a book of course.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 pm ---

kanelli wrote:Is a lezza a lesbian?

Have you been on google again?
Bethsmum

Of course there is a book. Why would I lie? Just because I won't give you the details and you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :lol:

If you aren't interested in my chest, what's with the lesbian fantasy about me and cigars?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Of course there is a book. Why would I lie? Just because I won't give you the details and you can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

When did I ask for details of your book? If indeed there is a book.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm ---

kanelli wrote:If you aren't interested in my chest, what's with the lesbian fantasy about me and cigars?

You seem to be copying fatboy again Kanelli. Do try to stay original.
Bethsmum

It's all in the psychology BM. By banging on with doubts about whether my book exists you are hoping that I'll have enough ego to post the details to prove to you that you are wrong. Sorry, no dice.

You were the one who imagined me a lesbian with cigars. :lol:

So, now that you are warmed up, what else are you going to say to try to insult me?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:It's all in the psychology BM. By banging on with doubts about whether my book exists you are hoping that I'll have enough ego to post the details to prove to you that you are wrong. Sorry, no dice

Sorry, I'm not interested in your book, and neither have I the slightest interest in your chest.

--- Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm ---

kanelli wrote:So, now that you are warmed up, what else are you going to say to try to insult me?

By all accounts, it looks as if I'm doing fine at the moment.
Bethsmum

Really? Because I'm feeling amused and not offended. I'll let you carry on with your idea of how things are going though! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I'm feeling amused

Is this you being amused? I never gave you any credit for being amusing. I always thought you came across as a frigid old iceberg.

Anyways, I'm not sure where your small children are, who's giving them there tea or reading them a bedtime story but I'm off to make Beth something to eat. She's starving.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!
Bethsmum

I absolutely and totally condemn this horrific act Shaf. I remember when it happened. No sane person anywhere can think otherwise! This was an act of total hatred.

Unfortunately, hatred appears to be all that the human race can show lately. Look at DF. I was appalled at the joke about the collecting some pennies to buy a whip for the little boy from Pakistan who needed to be whipped because he walked 5 miles to school. And to crown it all this was being projected as humour :roll:
zonker
BANNED

Sounds great BM, have a nice evening!

Zonker, what was that joke about? Do you have thread link?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Zonker - you're right it was indeed a disgu.sting terrorist atrocity, and yet some people venerate the terrorist as a Saint.

He was an American and went abroad to commit his terrorist act, all in the name of religion. An eh refuses to condemn him as such.

Kanelli - the post about whipping a Pakistani boy was by BM and is here:

philosophy-dubai/funny-true-story-about-muslim-stereotypes-t49534-45.html#p403261

The hatred is palpable in that thread. FD even made a holocaust joke and then justified it a few times. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I just found the thread and skimmed quickly. Pretty shameful stuff. :(
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

zonker wrote:I was appalled at the joke about the collecting some pennies to buy a whip for the little boy from Pakistan who needed to be whipped because he walked 5 miles to school. And to crown it all this was being projected as humour

I thought that was bloody funny! Not as good as EH's though :D

Still I didn't take offence at the one about the Cumbria(sic) policeman, even if I did know him personally! :knob:
Bethsmum

Re: Event Horizon: Supporting Jewish Terrorist? Mar 11, 2012
Bethsmum wrote:I thought that was bloody funny! Not as good as EH's though

I dont find any of your 'jokes' the least funny. And I am sure nobody else does either.They are shameful, as Kanelli said.
Yes EH keep them coming for her to PMSL over and reveal the both of you for what you truly are. Two knobs!
zonker
BANNED

Re: Event Horizon: Supporting Jewish Terrorist? Mar 11, 2012
zonker wrote:I dont find any of your 'jokes' the least funny. And I am sure nobody else does either.They are shameful, as Kanelli said.
Yes EH keep them coming for her to PMSL over and reveal the both of you for what you truly are. Two knobs!

Then that's were we have to differ Zonkers. I can see the funny side and you can't. I can even see the light hearted side to your joke about the policeman who rescued people from a flood, you know, that one I knew personally! I don't hold that against you, even though you posted it just because you knew the story.

To side with Kanelli shows the level of your desperation as never once have you uttered a word in her favour, quite the contrary.

The more you cry like a little baby, the more EH posts his Pakistani jokes. Not very bright really are you?

Boo hoo hoo
:knob:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk