Hatta Pools And Mountains - On (ATV) Quad's

Topic locked
Hatta Pools and Mountains - on (ATV) Quad's Dec 14, 2011
Hatta Pools and Mountains - on Quad's

If there is anyone with a quad bike, preferably with a 4x4 version that likes the idea of trying something a little different other than sand? Then Hatta maybe the place to go? I have been riding the area for a number of years and seldom see anyone there on Quad Bikes.

There are some great places to explore, and challenging places to try, and during the winter months plenty of Water!! So if you like the idea of trying something different, please get in touch and perhaps we can set up a trip.

Its just a little more than an hour away from Dubai :D

Attachments
Quad Honda on Dubai Jebal 3.jpg
Hatta Pools December 12 (2).jpg
Hatta Pools Quad Biking
Rigxxx
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Hatta Pools And Mountains - On (ATV) Quad's Dec 15, 2011
Hi , Rigxxx

Welcome to Dubai Forums :)

I will move this topic to General Chat for now so that it gets more attention, but It will later be moved to Dubai Sports forum.

Cheers.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Rigxxx , Your photos are lovely.

I hope you are careful on that quad bike. They can be very dangerous.

--- Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:07 pm ---

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

How many wheels have quad bikes nowadays
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I think it's 4 Drew but I'm no expert.
Bethsmum

Re: Hatta Pools And Mountains - On (ATV) Quad's Dec 17, 2011
Actually I know alot of people who take part in activities in these areas, but they're mountain bikers, hikers etc - not into quad bikes as they're a menace at the best of times.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Hatta Pools And Mountains - On (ATV) Quad's Dec 17, 2011
Well it looks big enough for everyone Chocs, just like DF!

Personally I don't mind the quads, at least you can hear them coming. Unlike those bloody mountain bikes! They come up behind you at 60mph and you don't hear or see them coming. They then expect you to mind read which way they are going and just get out of their way.

There's never a double barrelled shotgun when you need one.
Bethsmum

Re: Hatta Pools and Mountains - on (ATV) Quad's Dec 19, 2011
Hi. I'm new & just spent the last hour going through the threads, Beths mum has made me chuckle a couple of times, a woman after my own heart me thinks!:-)
Anyway, this one caught my eye. We had an Adventure company in Spain where we used to go to places just like this on the Grizzly's, KTM's & mountain bikes (Specialized freaks) There's a large company (I don't think I'm allowed to be saying the name as it'll be seen as spam, it's all in the name though;-) & the guys that run the show are all big time into this if you want some company. You probably already know them. I've emailed a link to my husband to show him this as he'll be up for going out with you I reckon. He returns to the UK this week though for Xmas then he'll be returning with me in tow mid-Jan with a little girls. We'll take them here I reckon on their little quads.
I don't think it's the quads that are a menace, if they're being driven in a way that makes you think that, then it's the driver. As a rider of 2 wheels aswell, a decent rider will always shout out "on your left" if they're flying up behind walkers.
Sandstormlady
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat