I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Heroes

Topic locked
I'm selling Worold of Warcraft Account with 10x80lvl heroes Oct 06, 2010
Hi to begin with characters that are 10 and all are 80lvl! Located on the Mainframe Neptulon EU as a whole there are 8 of 10 characters! I have the following classes and races ... Playing with 4 of them on a daily basis.the account is more than four years and until now was not hacking.! Each character has 280% Mount, and one of them has 310% and pretty rear mounts of dungeons, etc. Quite rear recipes for the profession. All have Dual-talants!

I have the following character .....
Female gnome mage 6000gs! Two proff tailor / enchanter 450/450 also achivment 7000 points. character is 4 years and the first made on account

the second char is Female Human Paladin : I would say that the paladin is clothed characters, there are three sets retry / protection / holy ... 6200 gs of protection! 6100 gs of retry got a shadow's edge and all quests to the (The Splintered Throne) the main wep for retry now is 277lvl item Cryptmaker!!! 5900 gs of holy! Two proff Jc / Bs 450/450 with all recips!! this char got the mount 310%... 6200 achivement points!!

The third character is a Warrior Famale NightElf: There are 6000 gs owns Shadow's Edge and 277 lvl second wep Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter .... got two prof bs / engi 45/450!! Off spec talants are Protection with 5500 gs

fourth character is a Female Draenei Priest 5800 gs two proff herb / insc 450/450 holy / disc

the other 4 characters: Female Nightelf Druid resto / feral ..... Female Human Rogue combat / assasi ...... Male Human DK blood / unholy their gs is from 5000 to 5500 and Horde Male Orc Hunter on the same realm neptulon the hunter got 5800 gs

there are 2 more hero DK and Druid of different servers ..... druid is Haomarush Tauren male ... The Dk is on jaedenar Female Bloodelf gs around 5000

My price is 5000 USD for the whole .... or at best offer .. something like $ 500 for each of them ....

I have all the cards which is paid and all the expansions ... a possible deal sending it by courier, and that hope for a safe and accurate customer ... for most people who ask why sell it, bore my child and I can not continue with the game and the money it will help me for little people:)

Thank you all and greetings

gtpower
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Her Oct 06, 2010
Do people actually pay money for being an online troll ? 5 grand !!! Must be the biggest loosers on this planet and real life ! And DK how come your his hero !!
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: I'm selling Worold of Warcraft Account with 10x80lvl her Nov 11, 2010
New price 2000 usd
gtpower
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Her Nov 11, 2010
Oh wow, people must be really lining up at your gates now eh ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Her Nov 12, 2010
dude i cant see what is your problem ?

-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 pm --

1500 usd is good price for 10x80 with 100k gold in the account!! or make me offer

-- Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:57 am --

500 usd last price
gtpower
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Her May 20, 2011
hmmmm world of warcraft for sale ill give ya 25fils for it then throw it all in the trash can. sound good pal!
M412tyn
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Her May 22, 2011
Problem with this thread is the OP probably doesn't know or care where Dubai is. This is spam marketing.

Try posting on a games forum. I don't know if anyone here even plays WOW.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I'm Selling Worold Of Warcraft Account With 10x80lvl Her Jun 15, 2011
I think WOW abbreviation is innapropriate i mean really its not WOW is it its S**T, aaah much better haha!
M412tyn
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I'm selling Worold of Warcraft Account with 10x80lvl her Jun 17, 2011
I play Wow! I have for quite a long time as well :)

OP is on crack if he seriously believes his account is worth that :roll:

Also, if he was selling his account and knew what he was talking about he'd know he'd have to include his battlenet info which includes his email address and wouldn't have to ship anything by courier....

TROLL HARDER PLEASE
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to For Sale in Dubai