Freedom Of Speech

Topic locked
Mar 12, 2006
miller, where did you get your statistic from that Danish Muslims have a 70% crime rate? I really want to see evidence of that.

Probably from a neo-nazi group. :roll:

GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 12, 2006
Interesting to note that the two people who get branded as against certain people in the forum are the first ones to jump to their defence!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 12, 2006
no comment on hatred post :argue:

:bs:
yshimy

Mar 13, 2006
miller wrote:
Liban wrote:Americans and their Israeli agents have killed hundreds of thousands of Arabs through the years.

You not serperating the acts of a few from the religion of Islam is like me saying there is no difference between American people and their murderious regime and satellite regime.

Wrong again dear, Sadam has kill a lot more muslim, than jews or americans ever had done,an muslim kills muslim, sad enougf :(

three words - u r n00b
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 13, 2006
For once SNiper, I agree with you! The guy is a total knob!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 13, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:For once SNiper, I agree with you! The guy is a total knob!

well darl from now on, I shall do many things for which u will have no choice but agree :rr:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2006
I just read the last few pages and i am amazed about what I read!!!
Miller, i don't know where u're from but take some english lessons mate it'd do u a world of good but first, buy yourself a brain, it'd do US a world of good !!!!!

your comments are so full of hatred, stereotype, clichés that my best advice would be to simply look around you...

You must know very little people and even less Muslims (not suprising) get to know them, try to learn about them and theyr religion, get your facts right and then you might be able to make an opinion!!!

I come from a country where a fair part of the population is Muslim (the largest in Europe) and guess what, most of them are nice , tolerant people, they don't interfere with other people religion and most of them preach peace.

It is true that there are issues with people who are Muslim (but not especially because they are Muslims), and some of them are fundamentalist, but , and i insist, the large majority are very tolerant and a lot of people live together without a problem.

so to all, please stop incitate people to hatred, stop pretending there is an imminent war between Islam and so called christians (very few people actually go to mass and follow their alleged religion in France) it will lead nowhere.

people saying that are just trying to manipulate each "side" to get them where they want (for eg Syrian president and some of his folks, on the other side some fascists, neo nazi and other jackass)

don't fall in the trap !
ilfab
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums