Tit For Tat Eh?

Topic locked

If your partner mates with other guy/gurl ?

You will break up
75%
You will forgive her/him
25%
You will mate with other
No votes

Total votes : 4

Tit for tat eh? Mar 13, 2006
If your partner mate with other guy/gurl ?

gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 13, 2006
if she makes out with a girl i'll feel sorry for her....if it's a guy i'll feel sorry for myself :( ...but in both the cases break-up!....
btw one such post was already there i guess..
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2006
cadmus wrote:if she makes out with a girl i'll feel sorry for her....if it's a guy i'll feel sorry for myself :( ...but in both the cases break-up!....
btw one such post was already there i guess..

if you forgive her/him, you are providing one more chance to do so

if she/he tells you about that, we will break up. what if she/he did not tell about s.e.x then !!!
being honest is risky !!! :roll:
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 13, 2006
I heard my partner came at dubai forums meet up wid someone else :banghead: Thanks God i was not there , otherwise her boy friend culd have been killed :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 13, 2006
HP wrote:I heard my partner came at dubai forums meet up wid someone else :banghead: Thanks God i was not there , otherwise her boy friend culd have been killed :wink:

Yeah, too bad you missed it HP. He was tall dark and handsome. Go EJ! :lol: :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 13, 2006
kanelli wrote:
HP wrote:I heard my partner came at dubai forums meet up wid someone else :banghead: Thanks God i was not there , otherwise her boy friend culd have been killed :wink:

Yeah, too bad you missed it HP. He was tall dark and handsome. Go EJ! :lol: :wink:

Kanelli , dont throw the salt on my injuries , enough is enough. If you are ugly atleast talk little bit nice ,it can compensate :P

The guy was dark ......damit i dont like dark people. I am also cute but never tell anyone . Just wait for the day when i come at dubaiforums meet up . If the guy comes wid her , she ll take the dead body of him . :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance