Dinner Plans Blew Me Off

Topic locked
Dinner plans blew me off Jan 16, 2011
How typical Dubai...make plans to meet for dinner and the twit you make plans with takes an hour and a half past the time you agreed to meet to cancel. Now DD is starving and solo. I am going to find bacon wrapped pork on the walk at JBR just to smite him (he is Muslim). I was even into a "no-booze, WTF is this crap?" dinner for his sake. Bring on the infidel meat!

dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Re: Dinner plans blew me off Jan 17, 2011
I take it you are back in JBR. How very bad mannered of that Muslim person to blow you off! I must say I looked at this topic with some interest DD, as to blow someone off in the UK has a slightly different meaning. :D

Good luck with the bacon sandwich on the Walk DD! I like a good curry at the India Palace but it is so wrong without a large cold one or two to wash it down with.
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Dinner Plans Blew Me Off Jan 17, 2011
Hey should have rang me, was havin the case of the munchies aswell, all sorted now ! Me and Tariq the Morrocan dude you met the other day were just lounging outside the place havin' smokes. But then again you would have to skip on the infidel meat and juice :D

Ah well, next time gadget,
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BTW how is Men with brooms ? A Canadian buddy mentioned it as worth a watch. Long story about how there are hardly any good Canadian movies, so now I'm conned into watching this one ! It has Leslie Neilsen ( RIP ) so I'm guessing its worth the effort ?
desertdudeshj

4GetMeNot wrote:I must say I looked at this topic with some interest DD, as to blow someone off in the UK has a slightly different meaning. :D

I was thinking the same but I am far too modest :oops: :oops: :P :P
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

desertdudeshj wrote:Hey should have rang me, was havin the case of the munchies aswell, all sorted now ! Me and Tariq the Morrocan dude you met the other day were just lounging outside the place havin' smokes. But then again you would have to skip on the infidel meat and juice :D

Ah well, next time gadget,

DDS if you try to get any further up DD's backside I'm going to need my calf jack to retrieve you.
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Whats the matter ol' gal. You don't like a couple of guys getting toghter for a meal, very strange indeed ? Or maybe I should send you a list of aquitances that I can and cannot meet up with ? ;)
desertdudeshj

what's up Munchkin? Can dish it out but not take it? LOL

Re: A Wave...
by desertdudeshj » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Now that the whiny angles are reunited, happy times ahead LOL !
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Damn woman you're less coherent than usual, extra bottle today ? 8)
desertdudeshj

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

No Munchkin, BM/JR is still at work and stone cold sober, listen I've got a joke for you, you will like this!

A real man is a woman's best friend.
He will never stand her up nor will he let her down.
He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.
He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could and live without fear and forget regret.
He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give into her intimate desires.
He will make sure she always feels as tho' she is the most beautiful woman in any room and will enable her to be the most confident, s.e.xy, seductive, invincible.

No! wait! Sorry...i'm thinking of wine....it;s WINE that does all that........Sorry :D
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

desertdudeshj

4GetMeNot wrote:A real man is a woman's best friend.
He will never stand her up nor will he let her down.
He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day.
He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could and live without fear and forget regret.
He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give into her intimate desires.
He will make sure she always feels as tho' she is the most beautiful woman in any room and will enable her to be the most confident, s.e.xy, seductive, invincible.

Nay, these are not words , they are GOLD !

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Dinner plans blew me off Jan 18, 2011
I don't drink like a man DDS, I can drink most under the table LOL
jayne_mansfield.jpg
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat