Men Posing As Women And Vice Versa In A Forum

Topic locked
Re: Men posing as women and vice versa in a forum Jan 16, 2011
melika969 wrote:
Ambassador wrote:I hoping to get some more posts in the thread before the all mighty flex their muscles and this ends up in FC - and I only post or visit General Forum...

But why? Are you scared of fight club? :D

(Kidding Ambassador, you are still my most interesting newbie! :wink: )

Nah, just no interest...no interesting "fights" to date. In my opinion a simple edit (rarely) will keep the post in General but I suppose "mods" have be let themselves be known. For example, DDS will get tired of let us know that he is a "mod" (hopefully anyway)...

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:
melika969 wrote:
Ambassador wrote:I hoping to get some more posts in the thread before the all mighty flex their muscles and this ends up in FC - and I only post or visit General Forum...

But why? Are you scared of fight club? :D

(Kidding Ambassador, you are still my most interesting newbie! :wink: )

Nah, just no interest...no interesting "fights" to date. In my opinion a simple edit (rarely) will keep the post in General but I suppose "mods" have be let themselves be known. For example, DDS will get tired of let us know that he is a "mod" (hopefully anyway)...

There is a reality to the moderation of the General forum in particular. DDS is the one person who is actively online and does NO moderation (other than manipulating/editing other posts, which is another matter), which he has under his jurisdiction. The fact is, to moderate others would mean he would have to, to a degree, moderate himself - sit on his hands when necessary, but as you know, that is an impossibility. As for him getting tired, don't count on it. Puff Daddy loves to puff himself up!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dillon wrote:http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/poll-immigration-t44968.html

Well that's confirmation for me if I ever I needed it, Bora Bora is most definitely female, she reads the Daily Mail, did you know that the Daily Mail in the UK is in fact produced and tailored towards a female audience?

:shock: :lol:

I'm a Daily Mail reader Dillon. I find their articles on anti wrinkle creams most informative.
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

4GetMeNot wrote:
Dillon wrote:http://www.dubaiforums.com/dubai-politics-talk/poll-immigration-t44968.html

Well that's confirmation for me if I ever I needed it, Bora Bora is most definitely female, she reads the Daily Mail, did you know that the Daily Mail in the UK is in fact produced and tailored towards a female audience?

I'm a Daily Mail reader Dillon. I find their articles on anti wrinkle creams most informative.

Ooh there was never any doubt in my mind JR that there is more woman in you that any mortal man can handle in this lifetime or the next!!

:lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Bora Bora wrote:There is a reality to the moderation of the General forum in particular. DDS is the one person who is actively online and does NO moderation (other than manipulating/editing other posts, which is another matter), which he has under his jurisdiction. The fact is, to moderate others would mean he would have to, to a degree, moderate himself - sit on his hands when necessary, but as you know, that is an impossibility. As for him getting tired, don't count on it. Puff Daddy loves to puff himself up!!!

So, should we look up to him as a sort of a father figure? A benevolent dictator of DF? :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Re: Men Posing As Women And Vice Versa In A Forum Jan 16, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
zubber wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Easy there big fella TJ, take it easy mate. I'm sure it wasn't meant it the way it seems. I know that undertake avatar you have there is not for nothing :D

And Zubs, simple man the jokes gone too far, everybody has their tolerance limits and seems you've crossed TJ's. Would be best if you appologised to TJ. Now come on boys play nice.

Ok Mr TJ, I apologize if i have offended you, Im not the one to cause trouble. Peace

There we go. Awesome Zubs 8)

WTF, theres a large dose of small pen!s syndrome going around.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Dillon wrote:
4GetMeNot wrote:

Ooh there was never any doubt in my mind JR that there is more woman in you that any mortal man can handle in this lifetime or the next!!

:lol:

thank you Dillon, JR is more than a handful apparently.
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Men Posing As Women And Vice Versa In A Forum Jan 17, 2011
As a person posts you can eventually guess their gender. It doesn't really matter that gender isn't stated upfront or username isn't feminine or masculine.

(p.s. Fight Club shouldn't even exist. Either threads are edited, split, locked or deleted. No need for a permanent rubbish bin forum that most forumers are excluded from reading anyway.)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Men Posing As Women And Vice Versa In A Forum Jan 17, 2011
kanelli wrote:As a person posts you can eventually guess their gender. It doesn't really matter that gender isn't stated upfront or username isn't feminine or masculine.

(p.s. Fight Club shouldn't even exist. Either threads are edited, split, locked or deleted. No need for a permanent rubbish bin forum that most forumers are excluded from reading anyway.)

I must admit, I haven't come across this on DF. :wink:
4GetMeNot
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat