Speaking Of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!!!!

Topic locked
Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!!!! Oct 18, 2010
I remember seeing this white-gold-plated car last year at MOE.

I don't think these guys are worried about it turning yellowish, like a certain guy in this forum whose's worried about his little ring turning yellow!!!

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... d-mercedes

:D :D

30645266-dubai-unveils.jpg

30645267-dubai-unveils.jpg

30645268-dubai-unveils.jpg

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Speaking Of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 18, 2010
Old news but a good link up to the recent yellowophobia to hit these forums :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

The car won't turn yellow as it's chrome painted,

I believe a lot of the McLaren Mercedes is carbon fibre, and the rest probably normal plastic, so it would be impossible to gold plate. Having said that, it does look the Dog's B******s!

Have seena Ferrari about town too, but that one was done in yellow gold colour (or maybe it used to be white gold but faded...who knows?!)
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 18, 2010
The owner of this car has no taste for sure , and some serious ego issues.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:The owner of this car has no taste for sure , and some serious ego issues.

I think Herpe that going by your posts on the other thread, you are changing colour also..........................................to a shade of green. :alien:
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

LOL the owner probably has a teeny, weeny, winky. Plus the sun hitting that awful thing would be blinding - can't be legal.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:LOL the owner probably has a teeny, weeny, winky. Plus the sun hitting that awful thing would be blinding - can't be legal.

LOL. what cant be legal, the teeny weeny winky?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I like it Chocs (the car that is) it's awesome! I saw an X6 the other day with a leopard print paint job, a sparkly steering wheel and those wheels that look as if they are going backwards when they stop. OMG I want that car!
Bethsmum

Well the reflective window tint is illegal for starters.

No, wait, he is local...so that's alright then!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

just back in.

Just be at the car covering it with bacofoil.

Now lets see about teeny weeny winkies.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

LOL seriously they made a nice car look totally disgusting.

Leopard print? Are you kidding me? Chav city - blurgh. Reminds me of the Gucci car I saw in Bahrain - hideous.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

drewpeacock wrote:
herve wrote:The owner of this car has no taste for sure , and some serious ego issues.

I think Herpe that going by your posts on the other thread, you are changing colour also..........................................to a shade of green. :alien:

Drew, take no notice of Herve, he could never own a car like that, why, he's a spy, don't ya know! Farrrr too inconspicuous! He'll have to retire first. What does a retired spy get in the way of a pension these days? I hope he's not employed by MI6, he'll be knackered, or the frogs, they're all rioting because they can't retire till they're 62, he'll be passed it by the time he can have one. :cry:
Bethsmum

Herpe a spy???????

OMG lets hope he is spying for one of the intelegent countries.

Statement retracted.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Bethsmum wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:

Drew, take no notice of Herve, he could never own a car like that, why, he's a spy, don't ya know! Farrrr too inconspicuous! He'll have to retire first. What does a retired spy get in the way of a pension these days? I hope he's not employed by MI6, he'll be knackered, or the frogs, they're all rioting because they can't retire till they're 62, he'll be passed it by the time he can have one. :cry:

Bethsmum, for your info, I read in the news that I own a Lamborghini, as it may be very well true, I dont drive it to the mall like emirati's, to get noticed. Have you ever experienced a 220mph ride on a lap lady? that is where is the thrill, not with the color of the car, but how can an emirati rich boy know that, they usually kill themselves past 120.
MI6: one of the best intelligence service in the world, but how could you know :)
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Drew, take no notice of Herve, he could never own a car like that, why, he's a spy, don't ya know! Farrrr too inconspicuous! He'll have to retire first. What does a retired spy get in the way of a pension these days? I hope he's not employed by MI6, he'll be knackered, or the frogs, they're all rioting because they can't retire till they're 62, he'll be passed it by the time he can have one. :cry:

Bethsmum, for your info, I read in the news that I own a Lamborghini, as it may be very well true, I dont drive it to the mall like emirati's, to get noticed. Have you ever experienced a 220mph ride on a lap lady? that is where is the thrill, not with the color of the car, but how can an emirati rich boy know that, they usually kill themselves past 120.
MI6: one of the best intelligence service in the world, but how could you know :)

Add to that the expertise to run a company that manufactures (not invest) recreational submarines for cryin out loud. SUBMARINES!!! That expertise in itself is priceless. :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

heheh looks like herve knows whats it like to sit on someones lap :D

go on than herve can you tell us whose lap did you sit on while in their lambo :D or do I have to read your book to get the answer!!!

:mrgreen:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 19, 2010
Thanks MCL !
How could she understand that, her central nervous system stopped at the bone marrow, her capabilities are limited to basic neural functions, eat , scream, sleep, mate....which I doubt she gets it at all .
I doubt anyone can sit on a driver's lap in a Lambo, kind of thight rudeboy
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 19, 2010
Now Herve stop it! It's no good getting carried away with thoughts of me on your lap in your Lambo. I think I'd prefer you in a Citroen 2CV, at least that would be fun.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:34 am --

MI6: one of the best intelligence service in the world, but how could you know :)[/quote][/quote]

You're right of course Herve, what ever would I know? The last MI6 spy I read about zipped himself up in a large hold all and left himself in the bath in a flat in London. Apparantly all done for his own pleasure. Errrr! Did you read about it on the Internet Herve? It was in all the British papers. Do say that's not true of all spies Herve.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:32 am --

benwj wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Bloody Hell! This is like a scene from Allo Allo! I expect Her General Von Clinkerhoffen to make an appearance at any moment. (Box sets available at all Amazon stores worldwide) LOL

Herve's defence: "I was pissing by the door, when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty".

Worth a repost. LOL
Bethsmum

Re: Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 20, 2010
rudeboy wrote:heheh looks like herve knows whats it like to sit on someones lap :D

go on than herve can you tell us whose lap did you sit on while in their lambo :D or do I have to read your book to get the answer!!!

:mrgreen:

Probably Anna Chapman... Hey herve, she wrote a book just like you. Are you going to pose nude for us as well??
928127-chapman.jpg
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 20, 2010
OOOH yes please!!!!
Bethsmum

Re: Speaking of White Gold. These Emiratis Are Not Worried!! Oct 21, 2010
Its really amazing. This is the first time I am seeing the White plated car. Its Good to see.
Can anybody send more pictures.

For more Info;
http://www.blackhawkpartners.com
blackhawkpartners
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat