Topic locked
Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 16, 2010
HA!!!!! Made you laugh!!!!!!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

desertdudeshj wrote:Ah how come I missed this ! :D

The JBR Posse Vs the DF retards

bethany's mum aka Bethsmum wrote:Hi Drew, I think HCP has just beaten everyone into submission. It's a shame, I really miss this forum. It was a much nicer place to be than Dubai Forums which seems to be full of retards. JBR community went down for a while and everybody scattered, I was hoping they would drift back but it's not looking hopeful is it?

http://www.jbrcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7454

And thats where the term JBR posse comes from just in case anyone was wondering.

JBR Posse= BM,C0ck and Dillion. The three amigos.

You didn't miss it, you made reference to it days ago. You are now just gathering the guts to get going. I have been called a retard many times here, I'm just repaying the favour. Can I point out one thing? Just because you post on a forum it doesn't mean you live there. Mel doesn't hide the fact that she lives in Iran, 007 lives in Florida and I expect you live in Karama. Never once have I seen Dillon or Drew confirm where they live, where as I do have a place in JBR. Would you like to do further research and come back with more information? By the way did you pick me up last night? I called a cab and the driver was so talkative, just like a native English speaker, real good crack.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Your as thick as a coconut arn't you and as sharp as doormat ! JBR does not refer to the location but rather the forum. Jbrcommunity.com where the you and your amigos are from.

Sheesh that one passed over your head didn't it but it was too much to expect from you anyway. And as for where I live, don't worry woman, I'm just a minutes drive away ;)

And why in the world would I ever pick you up, even If i did ever have to drive a cab to earn a living and did make that awful mistake. You would surely find your bottom planted firmly to the asphalt in very short duration of time once you started running off that mouth of yours.

Your one of those whiners, arn't you over at JBR ( the forum and not the community just in case its too much for you to comprehend and you confuse easy ) you constaly b!tch and moan about the mods and snap at others and do nothing but moan and whine here. No pleasing the Queen of JBR ( the community this time ;) ) is there
desertdudeshj

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 16, 2010
Wow DD, looks like you and BM are not very good friend then!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

DDS go forth and do more research,if you have the time and inclination. You will see I had many a fun exchange with other forumers on JBR. I am totally proud of everything I posted, you will fail miserably if you think you will catch me out. I've had many exchanges with Drew and Dillon and many others. Drew is witty and random and I love him to bits, Dillon has brains like no other man I've come across, sooo attractive. You would do well to take lessons from the master. I have lasting friendships with many of the people I came across on JBR and meet regularly. Copy and paste anything you like, be my guest. You may see the other side to BM, I hope you do! You will see I was never a whinger, I love JBR, it was the moderator I had a problem with, and so did most others, he managed a mention on skyscapercity too, why don't you have a look there aswell. You may be surprised to hear I've met someone who posts on here too, why don't you try to work that one out aswell. Good luck and I hope you discover what you are looking for. :wink:
Bethsmum

sage & onion wrote:Wow DD, looks like you and BM are not very good friend then!!!

In a round about way and as you can see I'm not the only one.
desertdudeshj

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 17, 2010
Now c'mon DDS you can do better that that! You can hardly claim to be MR Popularity yourself and to align yourself with old Sagey, who is nothing more than a niggly STI, well I expected more!
Bethsmum

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 17, 2010
AGAIN! A dude steps out for five frickin minutes to email the landlord about a small kitchen fire, and the place goes to p00p. I really must log in more often. I'm lost now. BM and DD2 (I am DD, c'mon peeps) are in a flame war now? All the ladies are friends now? Last I saw it was all "good morning everyone".
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

DD (i think I have made the difference between you and our resident taxi driver LOL) you need to follow the advice of the other famous Canadian 'I don't want to fall asleep, I don't want to miss a thing' or words to that effect. Never mind emailing your LL, he will be used to you setting the place on fire, I'm sure .
What DO you mean by the ladies being friends? Haven't you gathered that BM has no friends? By all accounts she is a monster! LMAO! Enjoy JBR, what a hell hole!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:DD (i think I have made the difference between you and our resident taxi driver LOL) you need to follow the advice of the other famous Canadian 'I don't want to fall asleep, I don't want to miss a thing' or words to that effect. Never mind emailing your LL, he will be used to you setting the place on fire, I'm sure .
What DO you mean by the ladies being friends? Haven't you gathered that BM has no friends? By all accounts she is a monster! LMAO! Enjoy JBR, what a hell hole!

Just been busy, BM, can't keep track of the politicking on here. I'm sad to say you quoted Aerosmith, they're Yanks, but that is a good song, so I'll let it slide! I guess I thought the ladies were all pals now? Why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person? That scares DD. JBR is good so far, pretty quiet floor, a little disappointed they closed the pool, but then again I had my own pool in Mirdif I used exactly once in 2 years! Maybe just a case of "now I can't have it" syndrome.

I think the biggest disappointment is that the flat faces the pool, and after managing to fit my speakers thru the door and propping them up on the balcony, I can't listen to my tunes at the pool! I even made sure the remote would reach the stereo from the pool before I took the place.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

DD I'm so pleased you're having fun! Those speakers sound awesome! I hope the neighbours appreciate your consideration in providing the whole tower with sounds. What an assett to JBR you are! Get some Usher on and lets get the party started.

Closed the pool? What's this? Don't pay your rent, withhold it till they get their act together, I would.

Did I quote Aerosmith? Ooops, I thought it was that Canadian gadgy, I stand corrected.

-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:16 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Ah how come I missed this ! :D

The JBR Posse Vs the DF retards

bethany's mum aka Bethsmum wrote:Hi Drew, I think HCP has just beaten everyone into submission. It's a shame, I really miss this forum. It was a much nicer place to be than Dubai Forums which seems to be full of retards. JBR community went down for a while and everybody scattered, I was hoping they would drift back but it's not looking hopeful is it?

http://www.jbrcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7454

And thats where the term JBR posse comes from just in case anyone was wondering.

JBR Posse= BM,C0ck and Dillion. The three amigos.

You didn't miss it, you made reference to it days ago. You are now just gathering the guts to get going. I have been called a retard many times here, I'm just repaying the favour. Can I point out one thing? Just because you post on a forum it doesn't mean you live there. Mel doesn't hide the fact that she lives in Iran, 007 lives in Florida and I expect you live in Karama. Never once have I seen Dillon or Drew confirm where they live, where as I do have a place in JBR. Would you like to do further research and come back with more information? By the way did you pick me up last night? I called a cab and the driver was so talkative, just like a native English speaker, real good crack.

DDS! You'll never guess what's happened! BM must have been asleep! Its not the three amigos, it's four! Well six actually, number 5 hasn't posted for a few weeks and number 6 for a bit longer. But number 4 is alive and kicking! Oh what glee! BM is rubbing her hands in excitement, she hasn't had so much fun since I don't know when, oh yes she does, it was when (this has been edited, too much information BM!). Yes we have a fourth member of the JBR massiv amongst us! I'll give you a clue, he posted under another name on JBR, I'm not giving it away, you've got to have a guess! Well I'll give you a little clue, he has made reference to it but you may have missed it, you're not the sharpest tool after all!
Anyways DDS, I would be worried, 6 members of the JBR massiv, init. How many regular DFers are there? it may be getting to be a 50/50 split! Should we all meet and have a rumble?
Bethsmum

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 18, 2010
I hear the strains of West Side Story in the background...

Sharks or Jets?

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 18, 2010
Bah ! hate musicals
desertdudeshj

DDS where you been? I thought you'd abandoned our little 'thing', I missed you! Have you guessed the fourth amigo yet? He was on yesterday! He didn't make himself known here tho', I'm gonna have to keep his identity secret, me thinks, I don't want to be known as a gob shit do I? :D
Bethsmum

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 18, 2010
6 Amigos, gawd this is a breeding ground for filth.

Remind me someone what are the qualifications to become an Amigo?

Reeba Reba andre andre....................................beep beep.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

DDS, I think, on hindsight, that I may have raised the bar too high in asking you to name the fourth amigo. You are obviously stumped.
I see you are a musical fan! So am I? See we do have things in common! I'm going to test your knowledge here, can you name the musical that the following song was taken from? I have changed some of the words as to make it a little bit more difficult, but with your knowledge I don't think you'll have a problem

BM is as dainty as a sparrow
Her figure is something to applaude
Where she's narrow
She's narrow as a sparrow
And she's broad where a broad
Should be broad.
138lbs of fun
Thats my little Bethany's mum
Get a load of BM tonight.
Only 64 inches high
Every inch is packed with dynamite
Her hair is blonde and curly