What A Wonderful Day!!!!

Topic locked
Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 15, 2010
So let me understand this, ‘several’ women, married to locals confided in you, a foreigner? they used electric toothbrushes as a stimulant? Yes of course they did, tell me Herpes, is Gullible a French word? Or should I be asking which planet are you actually from?

Edited Mel 9669: just because she is cheap dose'nt mean I have to be so tooo.....So I edited my comment to her, but anyway gald u enjoyed it VW!

Well just so you, and future readers don’t forget or miss out on your spectacular comment Mel, it went something like ‘I’m not surprised your Daughter ran off with a Paki Doctor, (assuming your fiction is actual fact) or words to that effect, but I’m sure you’ll correct me on any errors when you wake tomorrow, sleep tight you little minx, yours sincerely, Rabbit.

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Why the back track Mel? You are fully entitled to your opinion. You are not surprised my daughter ran off with a paki doctor? I'm not surprised either, she has a considerable amount of brain damage after a serious illness. What other explanation could there be? I see you've been reading my earlier posts. 10 out of 10 for effort. At least you have posted something of your own without jumping on the back of someone else. That's progress. Shame you bottled it.

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 am --

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:
Sorry Herve, do what?

Do I really need to draw you a picture on how women can use an electric tooth brush other that to brush her teeth??? Sage is going to jump out of the screen and throw away the whole thread.
Yet I understand, I had no idea until several women confided to me, that it was what they resorted to, due to the lack of "attention" of their Emirati bf or husbands after 3 months.

Wow an electric tootbrush. LOL x2. I'm gonna give you that one Herve, I thought I had heard it all but that was a new one on me. I hope they had interchangeable heads, its so inconvenient when you get a short and curly stuck in between your teeth.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Must be the other side, not the brush side :lol: :lol: :lol:
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Dillon wrote:So let me understand this, ‘several’ women, married to locals confided in you, a foreigner? they used electric toothbrushes as a stimulant? Yes of course they did, tell me Herpes, is Gullible a French word? Or should I be asking which planet are you actually from?

Edited Mel 9669: just because she is cheap dose'nt mean I have to be so tooo.....So I edited my comment to her, but anyway gald u enjoyed it VW!

Well just so you, and future readers don’t forget or miss out on your spectacular comment Mel, it went something like ‘I’m not surprised your Daughter ran off with a Paki Doctor, (assuming your fiction is actual fact) or words to that effect, but I’m sure you’ll correct me on any errors when you wake tomorrow, sleep tight you little minx, yours sincerely, Rabbit.

:lol: :lol: what an A$sehole! you qouted me wrong, I suggest u from now on u copy all my words in a word sheet and carry it with u so u dont have to memorize it! Anyway the reason I edited my post was even if for 1 percent her fictions were true, I didnt want to break a mother's heart! even if that mother is so cheap that makes nasty comment abt my brothers and cousins!

If there is no moral values in your family, doesnt mean that we dont have it either!
oh btw, do u have any fantasies abt my brothers and cousins too? or this is just one of the JBR club?

I m sure enough readers have read my real comment and enjoyed it! this act of u was very cheap again, stop this stupidity of defending of her, you live in contraditions, she stated millions of times that she doesnt need your help! She is a grown up u know, more than 107 years!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:
:lol: :lol: what an A$sehole! you qouted me wrong, I suggest u from now on u copy all my words in a word sheet and carry it with u so u dont have to memorize it! Anyway the reason I edited my post was even if for 1 percent her fictions were true, I didnt want to break a mother's heart! even if that mother is so cheap that makes nasty comment abt my brothers and cousins!

If there is no moral values in your family, doesnt mean that we dont have it either!
oh btw, do u have any fantasies abt my brothers and cousins too? or this is just one of the JBR club?

I m sure enough readers have read my real comment and enjoyed it! this act of u was very cheap again, stop this stupidity of defending of her, you live in contraditions, she stated millions of times that she doesnt need your help! She is a grown up u know, more than 107 years!

And after what you said you continue to post further insults.

The reason why you edited your post was because you realised how nasty the comment was and how people will see you for what you really are and it was nothing to do with what you claim, and I think you had better get used to my comment from time to time as others, unfortunately have to with you.

So we’ve evolved to JBR Club now have we? From BM’s Herd of Sheeps through Posse and now JBR Club? When are you people going to grow up and get past it? if you don’t like what you see, scroll past! But expect a response when you shake the bag, it’s not difficult Mel! Sage advised BM to ‘be nice to the Ladies’ I think that advice needs to be passed around a little.
Dillon

Mel, can you turn your halo down a bit, it's blinding me.
Don't worry too much about breaking my heart, I don't appear to have one, I'm on my way up the yellow brick road as we speak to see if the wizard will give me another one. My daughters illness is not a figment of my imagination. If you can google, may be you would like to look up Encephalitis, a severe brain infection, which you are lucky (or in some cases not) to recover from.
You are wrong when you say I have said i don't need Dillon's help. He is more than welcome to add his comments, whether they be in my favour or not, to any post he likes. why I've said before I appreciate it when he speaks in my favour, and he doesn't always you know. he is an intelligent man and he makes his own decisions, I don't hold any power over him and i'm sure he doesn't approve of half of what i come out with, but i am my own person and don't seek approval from anyone.
I would like to ask you tho'. You seemed to have latched onto this JBR club thing, do you even know what JBR is? How do you know Dillon lives in JBR? I've yet to see any post from him that refers to JBR, or Drew for that matter. So where exactly have you gained your information? Mel, you need to be more individual and stop jumping on everyone's back as when they make a mistake, you make that mistake also and it just makes you look a right tit.
Bethsmum

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 15, 2010
Dillon wrote:
melika969 wrote:

The reason why you edited your post was because you realised how nasty the comment was and how people will see you for what you really are and it was nothing to do with what you claim, and I think you had better get used to my comment from time to time as others, unfortunately have to with you.

So we’ve evolved to JBR Club now have we? From BM’s Herd of Sheeps through Posse and now JBR Club? When are you people going to grow up and get past it? if you don’t like what you see, scroll past! But expect a response when you shake the bag, it’s not difficult Mel! Sage advised BM to ‘be nice to the Ladies’ I think that advice needs to be passed around a little.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't make assumptions, My comment was true and funny indeed! As u might have noticed I am outspoken and i m not afraid of exposing my real opinion! you people are cheap! The only reason I edited it, was I dont want to break a mother's heart, which is very important in my culture (which u dont have any of), well that assuming her fictions were true of course!

I would never get used to nasty comments to my brothers or below belt insults!!! If u people are not going to change ur attitude u should expect some authority to interfere...

PS. I m going to enjoy my weekend now, so dont expect any answer to ur nasty comments till evening!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Misery Called Life wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:here comes Mel, bringing up the rear as usual ! Keep plugging away Mel, I realise lfe can be difficult when you are rolled out occassionaly for your brothers and cousins amusement but stick in there!

That was below the belt! Uncalled for!!! :evil: :evil:

Having a change of opinion MCL???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

melika969 wrote: I m going to enjoy my weekend now, so dont expect any answer to ur nasty comments till evening!

Have a nice week-end, Mel! The same to all DFers.
:D :D :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

melika969 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Don't make assumptions, My comment was true and funny indeed! As u might have noticed I am outspoken and i m not afraid of exposing my real opinion! you people are cheap! The only reason I edited it, was I dont want to break a mother's heart, which is very important in my culture (which u dont have any of), well that assuming her fictions were true of course!

I would never get used to nasty comments to my brothers or below belt insults!!! If u people are not going to change ur attitude u should expect some authority to interfere...

PS. I m going to enjoy my weekend now, so dont expect any answer to ur nasty comments till evening!

Further insults and veiled threats, do you stamp your feet as well while typing all this drivel mel? :lol:
Dillon

Dillon wrote:
melika969 wrote:

Dillon, your lot does not own the right to insult or attack. That seems to be the specialty and level of communication in every post put up, with the exception of the rare one or two that you have managed to squeeze out. You constantly whinge about insults being tossed and attacks being made. You talk about DD being immature - you need to take a look at your own lack of maturity.

I know Mel personally. For those who don't, it appears that there is a level of likeness towards her that you, Drew and BM don't have and I highly doubt will ever have. The insult tossed out by BM was way below the belt and uncalled for. Sounded more desperate than thought out. As for what Mel was going to write - well she had the presence of mind to realize that it was wrong and possibly hurtful based on what she believes or may not believe. Regardless, there are just some places you don't go...

When DFers united we managed to get rid of a nasty piece of work. If we could do it once, we can do it again. I imagine a ban from another or other forums brought you to DF. I suggest that you, Drew and especially BM tone it down or back off. In spite of DK having given the green light to the three of you to carry on with your "contributions" hopefully he is in the right mind to see that he may have jumped the gun on that one.

Why don't the 3 of you use your "talents" where they could serve you best - start your own forum. You can start out with three, get members, and in no time close down with the original 3.

I called you a sh*t stirrer early on and you have proven me right.

As far as I am concerned, discussion closed. I pretty much expect what your response is going to be, but, ask me if I care!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote:here comes Mel, bringing up the rear as usual ! Keep plugging away Mel, I realise lfe can be difficult when you are rolled out occassionaly for your brothers and cousins amusement but stick in there!

MCL I don't think you need worry on Mel's behalf, she can dish it out and has done in my direction from the start. I have been a retard and a troll and that was just for starters. This is just pay back time. BM's introductory offer.
Bethsmum

How long you guys intend to keep on with this squabble??

It's starting to get a little boring!!!!! Don't you think???

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

[quote="melika969"][quote="Dillon"][quote="melika969"]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't make assumptions, My comment was true and funny indeed! As u might have noticed I am outspoken and i m not afraid of exposing my real opinion! you people are cheap! The only reason I edited it, was I dont want to break a mother's heart, which is very important in my culture (which u dont have any of), well that assuming her fictions were true of course!
quote]

I don't think I need to add any comments to the saintly Mel's post, she says it all herself.
Bethsmum

Yawn...

Getting boring again. Just seems the kiddies can't play nicely in the school yard.

Can I suggest putting the flame throwers down and discussing topics rather than bashing each other over the head with brickbats?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dubai Knight wrote:Yawn...

Getting boring again. Just seems the kiddies can't play nicely in the school yard.

Can I suggest putting the flame throwers down and discussing topics rather than bashing each other over the head with brickbats?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

Well they actually do discuss quite a few topics (mental illnesses, dogma, ME conflicts) but it get's lost in translation!!! :lol: :lol:

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm --

Bora Bora wrote:

Having a change of opinion MCL???

Just calling a spade a spade BB.

Bethsmum wrote:MCL I don't think you need worry on Mel's behalf, she can dish it out and has done in my direction from the start. I have been a retard and a troll and that was just for starters. This is just pay back time. BM's introductory offer.

You know BM there is this artistry to ur insults. It's almost like you take pride innit :lol: You sadist you :lol: :lol:

That said here's what Mel said and her's how you replied. I did'nt see any insinuation as you so claim,

Bethsmum wrote:
melika969 wrote:
Nice catch VW! thanks! well the thing is criticizing others because of their spelling is too cheap, specially for someone whose writing is full of misspells and as u mentioned supposed to be a native English speaker ! :lol: :lol:

here comes Mel, bringing up the rear as usual ! Keep plugging away Mel, I realise lfe can be difficult when you are rolled out occassionaly for your brothers and cousins amusement but stick in there

BM dnt you think an apology is on the cards?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bora Bora wrote:Dillon, your lot does not own the right to insult or attack. That seems to be the specialty and level of communication in every post put up, with the exception of the rare one or two that you have managed to squeeze out. You constantly whinge about insults being tossed and attacks being made. You talk about DD being immature - you need to take a look at your own lack of maturity.

I know Mel personally. For those who don't, it appears that there is a level of likeness towards her that you, Drew and BM don't have and I highly doubt will ever have. The insult tossed out by BM was way below the belt and uncalled for. Sounded more desperate than thought out. As for what Mel was going to write - well she had the presence of mind to realize that it was wrong and possibly hurtful based on what she believes or may not believe. Regardless, there are just some places you don't go...

When DFers united we managed to get rid of a nasty piece of work. If we could do it once, we can do it again. I imagine a ban from another or other forums brought you to DF. I suggest that you, Drew and especially BM tone it down or back off. In spite of DK having given the green light to the three of you to carry on with your "contributions" hopefully he is in the right mind to see that he may have jumped the gun on that one.

Why don't the 3 of you use your "talents" where they could serve you best - start your own forum. You can start out with three, get members, and in no time close down with the original 3.

I called you a sh*t stirrer early on and you have proven me right.

As far as I am concerned, discussion closed. I pretty much expect what your response is going to be, but, ask me if I care!!

Bora, your arrogance astounds me! Do you honestly think that posting your acrimonious thoughts and declaring the conversation over will be an end to it? Are you under some sort of illusion that this conversation is private? My response is for the eyes of anyone wishing to read it and yes, I think you do care otherwise you wouldn’t have contributed your latest serving of verbal diarrhoea.

‘Your lot’ ? I don’t have a ‘lot’ I am an individual here, as I am on other Forums, I am not a Sheep, part of a Herd or Posse and I do not live in JBR, I do have an opinion like every other member on this forum and if you don’t like it, don’t read it, if my postings are in contravention of the forum rules or etiquette then moderate it, if my behaviour constitutes a ban then ban me and contrary to your most esteemed opinion, should I ever receive an official reprimand from DF it will be the first.

The relationship and affinity between you and mel, and others, is apparent from discussions within the forum and I’m happy these relationships exist, I personally find it difficult to bond in a virtual relationship when most of the conversation from an individual is little more than name-calling cognitive-bias, and insults, a method of Propaganda, i.e. us and them, ‘your lot’ and ‘DFers’ an attempt to separate JBR club (my latest label) from DF, it would appear that your Newbie policy is harder to let go than you claim.

The insult tossed out by BM was wrong, and I would agree with you that it appeared to be more a reaction than a planned response. As for what Mel was going to write? Well there you’re mistaken because she did write it, the damage was done for all present to read, it remained in the Thread for some time and was further commented on, this was also wrong and I would suggest another reaction she obviously regretted, but then went on to justify her statement and further declared this morning “My comment was true and funny indeed!”

Mel had every right to be upset over BM’s comments but I don’t think her response was appropriate, particularly as a moderator, BM should have been reprimanded and the offending post edited or removed, two wrongs don’t make a right and yes there are some places you just don't go and Mel went there!

When DFers united? As I said previously, if you don’t like what I write, don’t read it, if my postings are in contravention of the forum rules or etiquette then moderate it, if my behaviour constitutes a ban then ban me, don’t make idle childish empty threats and moreover, it’s about time you and all your cronies got off MY back and started to practice what you all preach.

Finally, I considered a forum project some time ago but there just wasn’t enough money in it and well, we all like to stir the pot once in a while don’t we?
Dillon

:bootyshake:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Ok I m back from the lovely lunch, let s see what s going on here...

Bethsmum wrote:
melika969 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Don't make assumptions, My comment was true and funny indeed! As u might have noticed I am outspoken and i m not afraid of exposing my real opinion! you people are cheap! The only reason I edited it, was I dont want to break a mother's heart, which is very important in my culture (which u dont have any of), well that assuming her fictions were true of course!
I don't think I need to add any comments to the saintly Mel's post, she says it all herself.

Lol! U didn even see my post! Don’t trust little rabbit’s memory, my comment was somehow different from what he posted! You totally deserved it tough, but I am nicer than throwing it to ur face!

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:35 pm --

Red Chief wrote:Have a nice week-end, Mel! The same to all DFers.
:D :D :D

Thanks, one of these weekends I will come there and you should not forget ur promise! :D

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 pm --

Dillon wrote:The insult tossed out by BM was wrong, and I would agree with you that it appeared to be more a reaction than a planned response. As for what Mel was going to write? Well there you’re mistaken because she did write it, the damage was done for all present to read, it remained in the Thread for some time and was further commented on, this was also wrong and I would suggest another reaction she obviously regretted, but then went on to justify her statement and further declared this morning “My comment was true and funny indeed!”

Mel had every right to be upset over BM’s comments but I don’t think her response was appropriate, particularly as a moderator, BM should have been reprimanded and the offending post edited or removed, two wrongs don’t make a right and yes there are some places you just don't go and Mel went there!

But Mel is not there! This is a pathetic effort to memorize it and put it up again! Although as I said before, it was true and funny and she totally deserved it! But it s not there anymore!And her comment abt my family was cheapest thing I have ever heard!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bora Bora wrote::bootyshake:

Aah so you did read it then?

:lol:
Dillon

Mel, hon, best thing to do is to ignore them in the hope that until they will see it's a one-sided battle they will go away.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:cheers:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

MCL, no I don't think an apology is on the cards, nor have I asked for an apology from anybody, ever, on this site. I was offered one, once, and I told the person there was absolutely no need to apologise. Mel just niggles away and I'm afraid I gave her one of both barrels. She responded with what she thought was a very funny crack indeed, although she bottled it and edited, but has reiterated that she thought it was funny. I don't recall asking her to apologise, in fact I congratulated her, for once, being individual. She now tries to hide behind her halo claiming her culture excludes her from being a nasty piece of work. In fact she has shown her true colours. I have never denied I can be a nasty piece of work, I don't sit round polishing my halo, but have taken all the names that have been thrust at me with a pinch of salt, starting with Bowel Movement down to the latest attemp at fat northern bird. Why the horror when I respond? As I say that was just an introductory offer and if mel continues to niggle then she should expect a response. If you look at the thread about the person above you, you may see that Mel resurrected the nastiness, when believe it or not, I had been giving her a wide berth.
Bethsmum

Keeping Mum Oct 16, 2010
Chile's rescued miners ‘Keeping Mum’ on nightmare experience.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0925972620101016?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News%29

And rightfully so, why should they give away their stories to the world’s press for their short term benefit? I sincerely hope the miners maintain their solidarity and make best use of their experiences for their own long term financial benefit, first the book and then the film.
Dillon

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 16, 2010
I hope they maintain their solidarity too. I wonder if they do, when they get a cheque dangled in front of them?
Maybe they should employ Max Clifford, he'll get them a good deal.

I see the Chilean PM is visiting the UK today and is bringing rocks for Dave and Mrs Queen. Where will one put a rock? I hope Phil keeps his mouth shut and doesn't come out with one of Drew's jokes. LOL
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I hope they maintain their solidarity too. I wonder if they do, when they get a cheque dangled in front of them?
Maybe they should employ Max Clifford, he'll get them a good deal.

I see the Chilean PM is visiting the UK today and is bringing rocks for Dave and Mrs Queen. Where will one put a rock? I hope Phil keeps his mouth shut and doesn't come out with one of Drew's jokes. LOL

Are you sure they are rocks and not petrified poop??? :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

it's a miracle .
importexport
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 16, 2010
Ah how come I missed this ! :D

The JBR Posse Vs the DF retards

bethany's mum aka Bethsmum wrote:Hi Drew, I think HCP has just beaten everyone into submission. It's a shame, I really miss this forum. It was a much nicer place to be than Dubai Forums which seems to be full of retards. JBR community went down for a while and everybody scattered, I was hoping they would drift back but it's not looking hopeful is it?

http://www.jbrcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7454

And thats where the term JBR posse comes from just in case anyone was wondering.

JBR Posse= BM,C0ck and Dillion. The three amigos.
desertdudeshj

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 16, 2010
Well, all I have to say to that is:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:D
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat