What A Wonderful Day!!!!

Topic locked
Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 14, 2010
Oh, Drew. Funny how you didn't address VW or DDog who referred to you as being "special" or a "kiddie-fiddler", respectively. If you notice, they were the one's who pointed out your "truth in humor" comment.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 14, 2010
Oh Bora, you wouldn't cope where I work, we have crack like this all day long. Nobody takes it seriously. You are flogging a dead horse now. I am tempted to post some of the jokes I am sent daily by my work friends. Now they would make your hair curl. All this shock stuff can't be serious surely?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

BM I don't lack anything in the humor department. What you may find funny, others might not and vice versa. Then again, we may find humor in the same things. Because you may think something is funny, you really don't expect everyone else to, do you? I just don't find anything about child abuse/pedophile "humor" to be funny. To each his own, right?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

As I said Bora, you are flogging a dead horse now.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:As I said Bora, you are flogging a dead horse now.

It's dead, because you say it's so? If that were the case, I can only wish it stayed dead.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

What a wonderful day!!!!

How a nice little poem can divert the conversation into chaos.

Now I wonder how a shrink would look at this.

I thought I did respond to the Noggy Warrior!

Har de bra.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I've just found a really tame one!

On his recent visit to the UK the Pope bought 100 bottles of Scotch whiskey. The saleman had told him it was a cheeky little 12 year old that goes down well. :D

What do you reckon Bora? As I was writing this someone told me a joke about a woman and an ape. Do you have the stomach for it?
Bethsmum

Oh, BM, I'm really not interested in hearing about your friend's personal experience with the ape. I don't believe in cruelty to animals. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Damn, a guy steps out for the afternoon to check on the new flat and all heck breaks loose!
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:Damn, a guy steps out for the afternoon to check on the new flat and all heck breaks loose!

A few minutes reading can catch you up. How did it go with the flat?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
dubaidog wrote:Damn, a guy steps out for the afternoon to check on the new flat and all heck breaks loose!

Went good, actually, thanks for asking. Just popped by to have a look that all was good and grab the key card thingy. Too busy today to get anything in there, but will-do tomorrow. Hopefully have all the stuff in it's spot before Mrs. DD finishes work. The cleaning service was there, and it was spotless, so that is a real plus! For a couple that has down-sized, we sure have a lot of crap after looking around! I guess most is my work stuff, but should only take a short time to get sorted.

I sure hope I can fit my speakers through the door. :D
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

dubaidog wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Went good, actually, thanks for asking. Just popped by to have a look that all was good and grab the key card thingy. Too busy today to get anything in there, but will-do tomorrow. Hopefully have all the stuff in it's spot before Mrs. DD finishes work. The cleaning service was there, and it was spotless, so that is a real plus! For a couple that has down-sized, we sure have a lot of crap after looking around! I guess most is my work stuff, but should only take a short time to get sorted.

I sure hope I can fit my speakers through the door. :D

Bet the neighbors are hoping NOT!!!!

Funny thing is, when you go to a larger apartment, first thought is: so much space!!! after a while: where did all that space go!!! We have such a way of filling up space. LOL

May the time you spend there be happy. :lol:

Now get back to work!!!! :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

drewpeacock wrote:Word of the day "STATIC"!

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm --

viking-warrior wrote:BB, I think you will find that he was using a comedic tool called a Double Entendre, (the use of the word tool in this sentence is also a double entendre, both to communicate what Drew was doing at the time (his tool!), and as to how he represents himself (a tool) ....) :lol:

Be kind to him he is, how you say in Eenglich, special, yes and immpprressiioonnible ....

No need for the CAPS in "Double Entendre". tool.

Or what do they snakker i Norsk, dicken? knoben! ingenting!
:P

"Or what do they say in Norwegian, d1ck? knob! nothing!"

Perhaps needs some explanation for the rest of us not on medication ! :roll:

Sorry too busy riting for internotinal pube lications - I could not give a flying love about spelling or grammer on here, its the very nature of an international forum such as this, however neither Melika or even UAEKid are native English speakers and frankly don't deserve to be hacked down for spelling, and certainly not by some fat northern bird.

Nuff said, end of, geezer

hejdå
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Bora Bora wrote:Oh, BM, I'm really not interested in hearing about your friend's personal experience with the ape. I don't believe in cruelty to animals. :lol:

Ahhh Bora I see you are having a sense of humour failure. I said it was a joke about a woman and an ape, not a real life situation. What's up with you today, has Drew got up your nose? Don't take these things so seriously! Loosen up and have some fun. Lifes too short.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Oh, BM, I'm really not interested in hearing about your friend's personal experience with the ape. I don't believe in cruelty to animals. :lol:

Ahhh Bora I see you are having a sense of humour failure. I said it was a joke about a woman and an ape, not a real life situation. What's up with you today, has Drew got up your nose? Don't take these things so seriously! Loosen up and have some fun. Lifes too short.

:lol: BM you give Drew more credit than he deserves. I think it's nice that you give him high marks, but that is expected. :)

If you notice I put a :lol: at the end of my post. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

viking-warrior wrote:"Or what do they say in Norwegian, d1ck? knob! nothing!"

Sorry too busy riting for internotinal pube lications - I could not give a flying love about spelling or grammer on here, its the very nature of an international forum such as this, however neither Melika or even UAEKid are native English speakers and frankly don't deserve to be hacked down for spelling, and certainly not by some fat northern bird.

hejdå

Nice catch VW! thanks! well the thing is criticizing others because of their spelling is too cheap, specially for someone whose writing is full of misspells and as u mentioned supposed to be a native English speaker ! :lol: :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

viking-warrior wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:Word of the day "STATIC"!

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm --

viking-warrior wrote:BB, I think you will find that he was using a comedic tool called a Double Entendre, (the use of the word tool in this sentence is also a double entendre, both to communicate what Drew was doing at the time (his tool!), and as to how he represents himself (a tool) ....) :lol:

Be kind to him he is, how you say in Eenglich, special, yes and immpprressiioonnible ....

No need for the CAPS in "Double Entendre". tool.

Or what do they snakker i Norsk, dicken? knoben! ingenting!
:P

"Or what do they say in Norwegian, d1ck? knob! nothing!"

Nuff said, end of, geezerhejdå

Well VW you seem to be under the impression I am fat! That's a new one on me! But having said that I could go on a diet and be as slim as i wanted in, say, 2 months, but you, unfortunately, will always have a small p*ick, and will have to live with that forever, what a shame!
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:[Well VW you seem to be under the impression I am fat! That's a new one on me! But having said that I could go on a diet and be as slim as i wanted in, say, 2 months, but you, unfortunately, will always have a small p*ick, and will have to live with that forever, what a shame!

Not according to the many emails in my Junk Mail. They say they can do "P... Enlargement" now.

Not to fret VW....it can be done!!!!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

My humble apologies, not fat, how did you put it, ah yes "curvy" or as we say in the real world, um "FAT". Bet you were down on Clarke Key wobbling away to Mica's Big Girl "diet coke and a pizza please"
:lol:

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
Winston Churchill

If you are going to paraphrase someone cleverer than yourself have the grace to acknowledge it.

And as for "Johnson" well I think it fair to say that in the presence of someone like you he could never stand to attention, let alone standeasy, would be a bit like a chipolata flopping around in a cement mixer!

Go back to buttering up the Emiratis - at least there you stand a chance ;)

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 pm --

Tom Jones wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:[Well VW you seem to be under the impression I am fat! That's a new one on me! But having said that I could go on a diet and be as slim as i wanted in, say, 2 months, but you, unfortunately, will always have a small p*ick, and will have to live with that forever, what a shame!

Not according to the many emails in my Junk Mail. They say they can do "P... Enlargement" now.

You spying on my inbox ???

Mr. Daniels never made enough of his golden syrup to make me want to !
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

You know what they say, once you have an Emirati, you never go back. :bounce:
Bethsmum

viking-warrior wrote:My humble apologies, not fat, how did you put it, ah yes "curvy" or as we say in the real world, um "FAT". Bet you were down on Clarke Key wobbling away to Mica's Big Girl "diet coke and a pizza please"
:lol:

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
Winston Churchill

If you are going to paraphrase someone cleverer than yourself have the grace to acknowledge it.

And as for "Johnson" well I think it fair to say that in the presence of someone like you he could never stand to attention, let alone standeasy, would be a bit like a chipolata flopping around in a cement mixer!

Go back to buttering up the Emiratis - at least there you stand a chance ;)

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 pm --

Tom Jones wrote:

You spying on my inbox ???

Mr. Daniels never made enough of his golden syrup to make me want to !

ROFLMAO!!!! Now that's what I call funny!!!! Oh, my warrior, you never disappoint me. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Tom Jones wrote:

The best P....enlargement there is, is a pretty woman, no pills will work with a 300 pounds cow.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:You know what they say, once you have an Emirati, you never go back. :bounce:

You must have been drunk on Cinzano again, the saying is "Once you have had an Emirati, you'll never get rid of that nasty rash"

:bounce:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

viking-warrior wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:You know what they say, once you have an Emirati, you never go back. :bounce:

You must have been drunk on Cinzano again, the saying is "Once you have had an Emirati, you'll never get rid of that nasty rash"

I also heard, once with an Emirati, you ll never stop using electric tooth brushes
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

melika969 wrote:

hejdå

Nice catch VW! thanks! well the thing is criticizing others because of their spelling is too cheap, specially for someone whose writing is full of misspells and as u mentioned supposed to be a native English speaker ! :lol: :lol:

here comes Mel, bringing up the rear as usual ! Keep plugging away Mel, I realise lfe can be difficult when you are rolled out occassionaly for your brothers and cousins amusement but stick in there!

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 am --

viking-warrior wrote:

I fear you will never be able to compete, no matter how loud you shout.

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:13 am --

herve wrote:
viking-warrior wrote:

I also heard, once with an Emirati, you ll never stop using electric tooth brushes

Sorry Herve, do what?
Bethsmum

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 15, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:
melika969 wrote:

hejdå

here comes Mel, bringing up the rear as usual ! Keep plugging away Mel, I realise lfe can be difficult when you are rolled out occassionaly for your brothers and cousins amusement but stick in there!

what that supposed to mean??!! now u are obssessed with my brothers and cousins! woooohhhh that was another cheap comment from the granny I guess!

Edited: just because she is cheap dose'nt mean I have to be so tooo.....So I edited my comment to her, but anyway gald u enjoyed it VW! :wink:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 15, 2010
ROTFLMFAO Mel

Bringing up the rear or not that was classic ................

:lol: :lol: :lol:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Bethsmum wrote:here comes Mel, bringing up the rear as usual ! Keep plugging away Mel, I realise lfe can be difficult when you are rolled out occassionaly for your brothers and cousins amusement but stick in there!

That was below the belt! Uncalled for!!! :evil: :evil:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Well JBR club used to call me "the minx" and "the little girl who provokes others", this "bringin up the rear" was certainly new! :lol:

but seriosly that comment abt my brothers and cousins!! who would actually talk like that???? wow it was cheappp!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bethsmum wrote:
Sorry Herve, do what?

Do I really need to draw you a picture on how women can use an electric tooth brush other that to brush her teeth??? Sage is going to jump out of the screen and throw away the whole thread.
Yet I understand, I had no idea until several women confided to me, that it was what they resorted to, due to the lack of "attention" of their Emirati bf or husbands after 3 months.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat