What A Wonderful Day!!!!

Topic locked
What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 13, 2010
The miners are coming out of the mine...YAY!!! Watching the rescue on television and it is so emtional to see each one come out and join their families and friends, and thank the rescuers. As of now 9 out and 32 to go.

A great day for all!!!!

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 13, 2010
yayyy!! I m sure very soon there would be a movie regarding their life underground, the pictures are very toucing indeed!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 13, 2010
I understand that they all made a commitment that whatever funds are derived from interviews, book(s) and/or movie(s) they want to set up a find so that they all receive equally from it. Keeping in mind that they are all poor, were all in it together, it shows the nature of these very simple people.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Yes, good news indeed, we need to see now the culprits brought to book who were responsible for halting the escape tunnel and ladder installations, which is the reason the poor souls were imprisoned down there in the first place.

:evil:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

I think all the rescue workers at the surface should have been dressed like Planet of the Apes!

Would have made great TV!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dubai Knight wrote:I think all the rescue workers at the surface should have been dressed like Planet of the Apes!

Knight

The only time I recall you ever being serious was when you posted your relationship with your ex-bipolar girlfriend.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dubai Knight wrote:I think all the rescue workers at the surface should have been dressed like Planet of the Apes!

Knight

Watching 3 dozen people getting pulled up out of a hole over a 48 hour period not riveting enough for you then?
Geez some people are hard to please.
benwj

Life is too short to be too serious for too long!

Ask the guys who just got pulled out from 600 metres underground and I am sure they will agree!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: What a wonderful day!!!! Oct 14, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:Life is too short to be too serious for too long!

Ask the guys who just got pulled out from 600 metres underground and I am sure they will agree!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I think #21 may have already worked this out.
Was it his wife or was it his girlfriend there to greet him?:)
benwj

Re: What A Wonderful Day!!!! Oct 14, 2010
Tonight I've been watching terrified minors going up and down a shaft all night.

Might have a quick look at how this Chile thing pans out when I'm done with my p*rn.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:Tonight I've been watching terrified minors going up and down a shaft all night.

Might have a quick look at how this Chile thing pans out when I'm done with my p*rn.

You just made be cringe Drew. They are miners, not minors. :lol: Or are you having trouble typing with one hand. :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:The miners are coming out of the mine...YAY!!! Watching the rescue on television and it is so emtional to see each one come out and join their families and friends, and thank the rescuers. As of now 9 out and 32 to go.

A great day for all!!!!

What was nice about this rescue is that it was truly an international effort done by volunteers and non-volunteers (pros). The rescue team was led and managed by the Americans (Yayyyyyyy..........!!!!!)

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

An Emirati rescue team was on standby, but the Chilean Government saw no need to fill the shaft with concrete, black out news coverage and declare "Success for Ahmed !!! All workers have already returned home and are with their families." "Officials said, no you can't have their names and addresses ........"

:bounce:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

viking-warrior wrote:An Emirati rescue team was on standby, but the Chilean Government saw no need to fill the shaft with concrete, black out news coverage and declare "Success for Ahmed !!! All workers have already returned home and are with their families." "Officials said, no you can't have their names and addresses ........"

:bounce:

ROFLMHO.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bora Bora wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:Tonight I've been watching terrified minors going up and down a shaft all night.

You just made be cringe Drew. They are miners, not minors. :lol: Or are you having trouble typing with one hand. :lol: :lol:

Bora, Drew spelt it right.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, BM!!!

So we have 2 of them in the forum (Herve and Drew)????!!!

I'll be careful not to give them any wrong impressions!!!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Nope, he did not.

A MINER is a person whose work or business it is to extract ore or minerals from the earth. It is considered one of the most dangerous trades in the world.

A MINOR is a person being under legal age; league; lesser or smaller amount; relating to a secondary area of academic specialization; restricted category; - nothing about miner as above.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

BB, I think you will find that he was using a comedic tool called a Double Entendre, (the use of the word tool in this sentence is also a double entendre, both to communicate what Drew was doing at the time (his tool!), and as to how he represents himself (a tool) ....) :lol:

Be kind to him he is, how you say in Eenglich, special, yes and immpprressiioonnible ....
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Geez, Bora. Drew WAS referring to an underage person. Guess he is a kiddie-fiddler judging by his post?
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

No DD you've got that wrong, totally. Drew has a wicked sense of humour, not everybody gets him. He's a top man.

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 am --

viking-warrior wrote:BB, I think you will find that he was using a comedic tool called a Double Entendre, (the use of the word tool in this sentence is also a double entendre, both to communicate what Drew was doing at the time (his tool!), and as to how he represents himself (a tool) ....) :lol:

Be kind to him he is, how you say in Eenglich, special, yes and immpprressiioonnible ....

Yawn, morning VW.
Bethsmum

Oh, now I get it. I guess I'm just not wired to think that way. Thank kind of thinking just isn't normal or healthy. Downright dis.gusting. :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote:No DD you've got that wrong, totally. Drew has a wicked sense of humour, not everybody gets him. He's a top man..

HAHA.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Bora Bora wrote:Oh, now I get it. I guess I'm just not wired to think that way. Thank kind of thinking just isn't normal or healthy. Downright dis.gusting. :shock:

Chill Bora Drew is 100 % healthy hetrosexual male. Don't get your knickers in a twist. He's succeeding in winding you up.
Bethsmum

Good afternoon to you BM.

Knickers not in a twist. I think the twist sits in his head.

Being a healthy hetrosexual who may also have pedophile thoughts??? To use children, tool and p<3n in one sentence - not a good thing. Did he get kicked out of the priesthood??

As we all know, forums are a great place for people to hide behind and express thoughts that they wouldn't normally express outside of a forum.

You see it one way, obviously others see in another way. I guess we failed to see the humor in it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Hi Bora sweetie, what age are you now?

I can only say there are some warped minds on here that can turn a joke, no matter how crude it may be into a pervision of the individual that posted the joke.

Let me look back on some of your posts and see where we can find some warped personal attributes that you may have.(maybe even a new thread for that one as there are so many).

Cause I said it, doesnt mean I would even contemplate such an attrocity.

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm --

Now lets take th3e same mindset as Bora Bora would do.

Would it be unpolite to ask your going rate Bora? as your post insuates that you have a knowledge of this hotel and the alleged going on with the alleged black hookers.

Now, can I take it we are on the same wavelength, or have I gone off in the wrong direction with an exagerated assumption?

Bora Bora wrote:
dubaidog wrote:It was Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi.

Sending you a PM with info.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:Hi Bora sweetie, what age are you now?

I can only say there are some warped minds on here that can turn a joke, no matter how crude it may be into a pervision of the individual that posted the joke.

Let me look back on some of your posts and see where we can find some warped personal attributes that you may have.(maybe even a new thread for that one as there are so many).

Cause I said it, doesnt mean I would even contemplate such an attrocity.

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm --

Now lets take th3e same mindset as Bora Bora would do.

Would it be unpolite to ask your going rate Bora? as your post insuates that you have a knowledge of this hotel and the alleged going on with the alleged black hookers.

Now, can I take it we are on the same wavelength, or have I gone off in the wrong direction with an exagerated assumption?

Bora Bora wrote:
dubaidog wrote:It was Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi.

Sending you a PM with info.

You are consistent Drew. Can't say we will ever be on the same wavelength Drew, as you generate too much static.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mmmm, consistent, strange interpretation that only addressed avoidance of my question!
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:Mmmm, consistent, strange interpretation that only addressed avoidance of my question!

If you asked a valid or intelligent question, I might consider answering you. I guess your static got in the way of realizing that.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Thank God I didn't post my Gary Glitter joke! Whew! How very unlike me to use my better judgement.
Bethsmum

Word of the day "STATIC"!

-- Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm --

viking-warrior wrote:BB, I think you will find that he was using a comedic tool called a Double Entendre, (the use of the word tool in this sentence is also a double entendre, both to communicate what Drew was doing at the time (his tool!), and as to how he represents himself (a tool) ....) :lol:

No need for the CAPS in "Double Entendre". tool.

Or what do they snakker i Norsk, dicken? knoben! ingenting!
:P
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat