One More Astounding Achievement For Dubai!!!!

Topic locked
One More Astounding Achievement for Dubai!!!! Sep 07, 2010
Here we go again!!!

Why don't they compete in science and technology, in innovations and inventions, in finding cure for cancer, aids and Alzheimer…..instead of competing for the longest, the highest, the tallest and the most luxurious….etc…?????!!!!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/ex ... 5914451034

:roll: :roll:

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: One More Astounding Achievement For Dubai!!!! Sep 07, 2010
:D, no idea... but i agree with u
thelast
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: One more astounding achievement for Dubai!!!! Sep 07, 2010
Too much money to throw around, perhaps!!!!???

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: One More Astounding Achievement for Dubai!!!! Sep 07, 2010
I wonder how much it costs to add 6" to your status?

Obviously lacking it somewhere else!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: One More Astounding Achievement for Dubai!!!! Sep 07, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:I wonder how much it costs to add 6" to your status?

Obviously lacking it somewhere else!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

I doubt if they can add 6", but I have lots of "enlargement" offers in my Junk Mail folder which I can forward to those who think adding inches will "perk up" their status!!!!

Oh..Boy!! I think we may now get kicked all the way to FC!!! ...Get ready DK!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: One More Astounding Achievement for Dubai!!!! Sep 08, 2010
Tom Jones wrote:Here we go again!!!

Why don't they compete in science and technology, in innovations and inventions, in finding cure for cancer, aids and Alzheimer…..instead of competing for the longest, the highest, the tallest and the most luxurious….etc…?????!!!!

seriously dude "let go" is this how you will spend the rest of your life ? googling Dubai ? :lol: get a life
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Do not you think that Dubai Healthcare City is the first step just to be able to discover Dubai successful treatments for these serious diseases?

I hope so :bounce:
someonecool
Dubai Forum Visitor

someonecool wrote:Do not you think that Dubai Healthcare City is the first step just to be able to discover Dubai successful treatments for these serious diseases?

Yeah Right ! :roll:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

uaekid wrote:

seriously dude "let go" is this how you will spend the rest of your life ? googling Dubai ? :lol: get a life

What is so funny about pointing out that the US$ 600 Million spent on a useless sh4g palace, may, and only MAY have gone a some way to furthering medical research on serious illnesses that affect people of every race, colour and creed on this planet ?

Just think of the PR spin that a Dubai (UAE) based cure (or even advance in research) for any of these illnesses could yield !

The world would applaud, not laugh !

Why, you ask, do we not point at Abramovich and laugh ? Well you see Kid, he does not parade himself as the benign benefactor of a nation/state, his business interests have not gone belly up and renegade on his borrowings and more over his toys are paid for out of his own pocket.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

uaekid wrote:

I know the truth hurts, Kid!!!!

8) 8)

-- Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 am --

someonecool wrote:

Do not you think that Dubai Healthcare City is the first step just to be able to discover Dubai successful treatments for these serious diseases?

I hope so :bounce:

Dubai Health Care City will not find a cure for anything without having the needed funds for research!!

Who's going to give them that money???

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: One More Astounding Achievement For Dubai!!!! Sep 08, 2010
Its first step as I said !
someonecool
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat